Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Feriya
Kyuui Kiwi
Bahahahaha that made me laugh xD. I could picture it! rolleyes Rolling in too many riches it didn't hurt one bit.

Wow it dropped that low while I was away? XD I sold mine (I think maybe 22 at the time) for 27m each as well. But that's because that was the ABP and the LBP was about 25-26m. Well, time to jump into some more packs!

Bahaha, yep! I'm in the process of opening up...140 more bundles.

There's a way to open them up quicker, but I don't have a mouse, but I figured I'd share the tip with you. I actually got the tip from someone in Alchemy.

1) Load your inventory and make sure the URL has /view/special at the end of it.
2) Move the bundles to the front of the inventory.
3) Create three windows (or more) on your screen where you can see them all.
4) Make it display 25 per page.
5) On the second and third window, go to the 2nd and 3rd page of your inventory. The URL should have /50 and /75 on the end.
6) Click on each bundle, then click open and hit F5 every time, and it'll make the process much easier.

I seem to have lost my mouse...but that'll save you a lot of time once you get into the big leagues. biggrin

LOL 140 BUNDLES. XDDD Ima do maybe 2 bundles max (20 packs) for now. Once it grows a lot more, I'll definitely try more. Made 96m from the current 10 pack, but I didn't want to sell the wildcard so that played into it haha.

Haha I've seen those tips. I'm kind of lazy to follow them but I should definitely move the bundles to the front... all those caches really kill invo space.
Kyuui Kiwi
LOL 140 BUNDLES. XDDD Ima do maybe 2 bundles max (20 packs) for now. Once it grows a lot more, I'll definitely try more. Made 96m from the current 10 pack, but I didn't want to sell the wildcard so that played into it haha.

Haha I've seen those tips. I'm kind of lazy to follow them but I should definitely move the bundles to the front... all those caches really kill invo space.

I know. I had like...200-something at one point. It was insane.

akvamariin's Husband

Divine Rabbit

9,400 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kyuui Kiwi
therabbithole-xo
User Image

Your PC doesn't have to be white in the starting/stopping posts xD.

haha, oops! okay ~

Agile Spirit

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Kyuui Kiwi
Haha, well I just finished my first successful vend of the 10pack. They all sold, I made 268m after MP tax haha. Will try another 10pack in a bit :]

Woohoo! I've been thinking about Deluxe vs. Regular and I think what might've set me back was that I wasn't selling my wildcard charms. xD I should actually start researching this. I'll make a record of it here and let you know my findings. (:<

2b so far.... you da best.
Kyuui Kiwi
sakari_paradox
Kyuui Kiwi
Haha, well I just finished my first successful vend of the 10pack. They all sold, I made 268m after MP tax haha. Will try another 10pack in a bit :]

Woohoo! I've been thinking about Deluxe vs. Regular and I think what might've set me back was that I wasn't selling my wildcard charms. xD I should actually start researching this. I'll make a record of it here and let you know my findings. (:<

2b so far.... you da best.

Yayyyyy~! I'm glad I could help! ^_^
Oh my god. I decided to delete most of my profile comments, but I had like. 398. It's such a pain to delete them individually, though. But I'm now in the 2007 comments, and I'm in too deep! They're too embarrassing to leave up on my profile!
Pay trades! You're gonna want pay these next couple of weeks! :]

- Kiwi

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Oh my god. I decided to delete most of my profile comments, but I had like. 398. It's such a pain to delete them individually, though. But I'm now in the 2007 comments, and I'm in too deep! They're too embarrassing to leave up on my profile!
User Image

Lol why did you do that? XD
Kyuui Kiwi
sakari_paradox
User Image

Lol why did you do that? XD

xD I don't know. I started deleting comments from people who thanked me for buying from their shop, and then just decided to delete them all. And then I started getting tired, but then I hit the comments from 2007 and was like, "No. No one should ever see these." xD

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox

xD I don't know. I started deleting comments from people who thanked me for buying from their shop, and then just decided to delete them all. And then I started getting tired, but then I hit the comments from 2007 and was like, "No. No one should ever see these." xD
User Image

Bahaha well I snuck a peek rolleyes I thought it was.. hilarious. xDDD I love comments and I don't think I have very many stupid ones so I'm goooood haha.

Watching the superbowl while trying to do hw right now lol.
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Bahaha well I snuck a peek rolleyes I thought it was.. hilarious. xDDD I love comments and I don't think I have very many stupid ones so I'm goooood haha.

Hahaha. The majority of my comments are from like. 8th grade. What an embarrassing time. xD

I'm trying to convince myself to go to bed earlier...I don't know if it's working.

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Hahaha. The majority of my comments are from like. 8th grade. What an embarrassing time. xD

I'm trying to convince myself to go to bed earlier...I don't know if it's working.
User Image

Haha I have plenty of hw to do today so I'm going to be up a bit sweatdrop

On the other hand THAT WAS A FREAKING AMAZING GAME.
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

xD I don't know anything about football, but what happened?

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

xD I don't know anything about football, but what happened?
User Image

2 minutes left in the game. Seahawks get a CRAZY LUCKY CATCH to land them right before the touchdown. Seahawks are down a few points, this could be their real game winner. They're only HALF A YARD away from TD. What do they do? THROW AN INTERCEPTION. 20 seconds left in the game and both teams have witnessed a miracle. Patriots take the game. AHHHHHHHHH. So good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff