• Brandisher 100
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; TheAnneh but the thread is owned by a mule: Sam Giver of Much
# of Bumps; 1,000
TLC-deprived location; Issue #Charity
Special Treatment; N/A
Rushed; N/A
Amenities; <3 the thread. I would also love it if the bumpers chatted with patrons as well, 'cause there's no reason for them to not have fun. x3
Sub-Bill; 8,000
Extra Change; 2,000
Total Bill; 10,000
How did you find us?; I've used you before and LOVED you! <3
Wait List?; Fine with me, my charity isn't going anywhere.

Agile Spirit

Beautiful x Mayhem

Hi! Thanks for ordering from TLC! The owner and mod are both a bit busy but they'll get to this as soon as possible. In the mean time, I'll be sure to drop by your thread and give it some TLC anyways :3

TheAnneh

Hey Anneh! Thanks for ordering from TLC! Both the owner and mod are busy but they'll get to this as soon as possible. I'll be sure to give your thread some TLC in the meantime though :3 Also, I creeped a little and saw you spreading the word about TLC. Thanks for that! heart Cool to see a few NSTG members around.

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Beautiful x Mayhem

Hi! Thanks for ordering from TLC! The owner and mod are both a bit busy but they'll get to this as soon as possible. In the mean time, I'll be sure to drop by your thread and give it some TLC anyways :3
Thankyou!
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is doing well.

Agile Spirit

Sweetest Fairy

User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Aquacious
Date of registration: 10/21/2009
Past experience: n/a
Amount of love able to give weekly: Around 230 bumps more or less (more when I'm bored, and I'm often bored). sweatdrop
Amount of posts you have: 442 and counting.
Say hello: Well, I enjoy meeting new people. I am rather forgetful about names, so I tend to give people nicknames to help me remember them. Uh... Hello! I like looking at avatar arts. I have never finished a dream avatar, so I'm not too proud of mine to request an art. Although I have been a member for a while, I have not always been active, but I do like it here. I just need reason to come back here. That's about it. ^-^" (Oh and I can be rather talkative at times...)
Say what?: Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness. <-- I made it white too. sweatdrop
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a

Agile Spirit

Aquacious
User Image

Looks good. Mik and Sol are a bit busy with school and work, but they'll get to this as soon as they can! Hang tight. 3nodding

Sweetest Fairy

Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Looks good. Mik and Sol are a bit busy with school and work, but they'll get to this as soon as they can! Hang tight. 3nodding

Thank you for the update. ^-^

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Who would I message and/or is there a form or something to fill out to come out of a hiatus?
I've got time to do some bumping now that break has started. =)

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hi all. I'm sorry I have been absent for so long. Hopefully after the 20th, I will be able to help more and start being more active.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Etrelia
Who would I message and/or is there a form or something to fill out to come out of a hiatus?
You don't need to message anyone to come off of hiatus. You can simply starting bumping again.

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mik Laid
Etrelia
You don't need to message anyone to come off of hiatus. You can simply starting bumping again.

Alrighty then. I'll start up again. Thanks. =)

Agile Spirit

8,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Don't mean to be pushy or anything, but I was just wondering how much longer it would be before my bumps get started up again? ^.^''

I asked to have whatever was left over from my deleted thread put towards the new one a while ago. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff