<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 2607 2608 2609 > >> >>> »|

Kyuui Kiwi
Salt...licking...monkeys.. Girl, you got a funky brain! rofl
Starting Slot 3

xD You'll remember it won't you? I hate those words that are sooo boring that you forget them immediately after you read them and then the owner accuses you of not reading the rules. I want something that'll stick in your head and make you think 'WTF?'. Its easier for them to remember.
Requesting semi-hiatus!
Username:: Crumble muffins
Current date:: sept 15 08
Estimated time on hiatus:: oct 5, i have to practise daily for cross country and piles of homework. ^^ i will try hard to bump thoug
What are the packages?
Requesting hiatus!
Username:: +Trynyti+
Current date:: September 15th
Estimated time on hiatus:: Not sure, maybe until the end of the month? I'm really sorry to do this to you, Mik, after not having been here very long and not having been very active lately. But real life's getting pretty tough right now, and I need to devote all my energy to keeping my head above water D:
I'm may not get to bump tomorrow. As I have an interview... it is very very scary User Image
Sociially-Diisoriiented
What are the packages?
They were a package that I introduced when I first started A Little Bumping Thread. They're unlimited bumps. You bump that slot to 200 then that set of 200 is complete. You post that you completed that set (on your last bump in their thread and one post in here) and the OP sends me a trade and pays for the next set if they'd like it. Try to balance the slots and packages when you bump because sometimes everyone likes to bump the slots and not the packages.

@ Filly- Just make sure to breath. It'll be fine! Don't worry hun. =D <3

Agile Spirit

Palpable Love
Kyuui Kiwi
Starting Slot 3

xD You'll remember it won't you? I hate those words that are sooo boring that you forget them immediately after you read them and then the owner accuses you of not reading the rules. I want something that'll stick in your head and make you think 'WTF?'. Its easier for them to remember.

Lol. rofl
Starting Slot 1
Kyuui Kiwi
Palpable Love
Kyuui Kiwi
Starting Slot 3

Lol. rofl
Starting Slot 1

Go look at the bumper post if you want another laugh. xD I got to go though. So see yall later. I've got rifle practice today and I feel good today! 4laugh

Agile Spirit

ewwwwww digusting! gonk User Image
Stopping Slot 1 at 406/500
PC: 70

[x]
Starting Package 2 @ Bump 96

Agile Spirit

Sociially-Diisoriiented

When you finish bumping, please try to put in xxx/xxx It makes it easier for me to do updates as well. Please and thank you.
Sociially-Diisoriiented

Stopping Package 2 @ Bump 120 // 200
PC :: 99
[ x ]

Kiwi :: Like that? ^
Starting Package 1 @ Bump 61
Stopping Package 2 @ Bump 100 // 200
PC :: 139
[ x ]
Thanks sociially!
Starting Slot 1