• 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
My order for my charity:

Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; Star_Suicide
# of Bumps; 1,000
TLC-deprived location; Star's Charity
Special Treatment; Please make sure to use a colorful bump.
Rushed; N/A
Amenities; Please PM me about any posts in the thread while I'm not there, <3 the thread, and feel free to participate in any games or contests I may have going on and/or ask for a donation.
Sub-Bill; 2k
Extra Change; TBA
Total Bill; 2k + whatever I decide to tip.
How did you find us?; Used to work here && got bumps here often.
Wait List?; Of course.

My order for my quest:

Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; Star_Suicide
# of Bumps; 1,000
TLC-deprived location; Star's Forever and a Day Quest
Special Treatment; Please make sure to use a colorful bump.
Rushed; N/A
Amenities; PM me about any posts in the thread when I am not there && please <3 the thread. Also, feel free to participate in any games or contests I may have going on.
Sub-Bill; 2k
Extra Change; TBA
Total Bill; 2k + whatever I decide to tip once the bumps are done.
How did you find us?; Used to work here and get bumps here quite a bit.
Wait List?; Of course.

My application to return as a bumper:

User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Star_Suicide
Date of registration: 06/29/2006
Past experience: Here and one other but I can't remember what one that was as it was 3 or 4 years ago.
Amount of love able to give weekly: At least 150, I hope to do more though.
Amount of posts you have: 49934
Say hello: Hey, I'm Star, I used to bump here on and off for a couple years, I was even a mod/mod in training at one point. I'm 23, have been in a relationship for around 2 1/2 years now and I'm working at Home Depot doing inventory management. I love going out to do karaoke or hanging out with friends and playing video games in my free time.
Say what?: Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: Does myself count? xd

Figured I'd put it all in one post to make it easier for me.

Oh and I'm super surprised someone actually beat out Muffin for most posts finally.

Agile Spirit

Star_Suicide

Hehe thanks. I've had it for years now. I love it in all its pixel glory emotion_awesome

Agile Spirit

User Image

I just noticed all the names that got wiped from the employees list. Dang.

Fallen Galaxy

17,190 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
heart

Just so everyone know, chances are I'm only going be only bumping late at night
heart

Beloved Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Streaker 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Mik Laid

Just making sure - slots 3 and 4 are supposed to be bumping the same thread?

Agile Spirit

KytoKitsune
User Image

For the "say what" part, you should re-read the Bumper Information thread and your question will be answered 3nodding

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
KytoKitsune

You're hired. Welcome to TLC Bumping! You can start bump as soon as you'd like.

Star_Suicide

Orders accepted. I'll add them to the waiting list in a bit. And of course, you are hired. You don't need to fill out the app every time you come back. xD I won't forget you. Promise.

colorserror

Yes. The reason I put the numbers with the orders is just for that reason so that if customers orders twice at two separate times and their orders wind up on the slot list together, you can distinguish that they are two separate orders even though they are the same thread.

Kyuui Kiwi

It's nothing personal to any employees. I just don't know who is actively working anymore and who isn't. xP Better to just wipe it clean than PM 25+ people to ask them if they are still bumping actively. :3

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
A Mosaic Masterpiece
Mik Laid
Of course I do. (: xD How've you been?

It's been great. Just taking a trip down memory lane. WOW. Two years went by fast. I still remember being a Rockstar Bumper and Permanent Problem. :')
How are you? It's nice to see TLC still standing strong after like four to five years. smile
Lol. Ehh. I'm giving TLC a defib shock atm because I've been gone for so long I don't have a damn clue what is going on. xD And they sure did. I'm engaged now. Other than that, nothing has really changed for me.

Friendly Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Im just a little confused as to which slots I am supposed to bump for? Do I just do a set amount of bumps for each slot each day? or...? I don't meen to sound useless, just don't want to mess up is all!

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
KytoKitsune
Im just a little confused as to which slots I am supposed to bump for? Do I just do a set amount of bumps for each slot each day? or...? I don't meen to sound useless, just don't want to mess up is all!
You don't sound useless. I'd rather you ask then mess up, so ask away. You bump the slots that are in this thread. You bump all the slots, just like the other bumpers. Work on a slot that isn't currently being worked on. And our goal is to bump each slot 10 times at least once a day. That's a daily goal. After every slot has been bumped 10 times at least once that day, feel free to go buck wild and bump any thread to your heart's content. This thread is used for applications, chatting and orders, nothing more.

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
Mik Laid
I know, I just like filling out the applications xd

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
Just got home from work, going to start bumping soon biggrin

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
Mik Laid
A Mosaic Masterpiece
Mik Laid
Of course I do. (: xD How've you been?

It's been great. Just taking a trip down memory lane. WOW. Two years went by fast. I still remember being a Rockstar Bumper and Permanent Problem. :')
How are you? It's nice to see TLC still standing strong after like four to five years. smile
Lol. Ehh. I'm giving TLC a defib shock atm because I've been gone for so long I don't have a damn clue what is going on. xD And they sure did. I'm engaged now. Other than that, nothing has really changed for me.

OH MY GOD KIM! YOU'RE ENGAGED NOW! OMG! How long have you guys been together? Don't tell me it's the same guy from 2010? OMG. CONGRATULATIONS!
WOW. A lot has changed since then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces