Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Kyuui Kiwi
I hope so. Some people heard in the interview whether or not they were accepted. I think as long as you don't tank, they're probably going to accept you...but now I'm worried I tanked. xD

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
User Image

Well they asked for a pitch didn't they? Good enough! XD.
Kyuui Kiwi
Ahaha. I put in contacts for the first time in forever and they're drying out my eyes. I feel like napping instead of going in to work.

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Kyuui Kiwi
Ahaha. I put in contacts for the first time in forever and they're drying out my eyes. I feel like napping instead of going in to work.
User Image

I feel like napping instead of studying. I wanna start the Christmas Event... but I shouldn't D:
Kyuui Kiwi
By virtue of selling my charms, I had enough to donate 750 million gold to the Kickstart...twice. O.o I've got all these new items now, and I've also discovered a new purpose for remaining on Gaia: trying my utmost to sink gold. xD

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Kyuui Kiwi
By virtue of selling my charms, I had enough to donate 750 million gold to the Kickstart...twice. O.o I've got all these new items now, and I've also discovered a new purpose for remaining on Gaia: trying my utmost to sink gold. xD
User Image

Bahaha that's quite the daunting task. I'm gonna look into it a bit more later. So you... got all the items? xD.
Kyuui Kiwi
I donated 750 million gold on this account and my mule. Now I've been selling things and doing alchemy, since trying to craft one of the items took me like...100 tries. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Destroying gram-mamas sand castle XD

I love this soo much! My mom and my son c:

I took a video after this and he was chasing a lazy seagull lol

This is Robert's first time at the beach...ever! lol

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
User Image

Gah 750million is a lot... I know its for a good cause but... how quick is it to make that gold back xD. As for these event items.. I like GoFusion and all... but they're just robbing me of my charms with these event items T^T Can't we just earn them the old fashioned way?! I hate the idea of throwing away all my hard earned charms because of events that are supposed to more "free" then this. I'm a collector so I prefer to have all the event items.

Haha, whatcha doing alchemy for? I started it over the summer but kind of died at the moment cause it takes some time.
Kyuui Kiwi
Yeah, and what's the point of a gold sink if you literally just introduced another gold generator with the Christmas Piggies? Urgh. I've decided to spend all my gold back on the site, just to do a tiny, tiny part. >.<

Caroling isn't working for me either, because I've visited all the shops, but I'm supposed to visit 4 more...? But none of them have the music note on them? Urgh.

Alchemy is soooo tedious. I've bought so many caches and had to open them. I wish we could specify a certain number, or just have an "Open All" option. Ugh.

Agile Spirit

Chi-ichibans
User Image

Awww~! So much cuteness emotion_kirakira How old again?

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
User Image

Lol yeah. Its the cycle everyone's been complaining about but they don't seem to care. I dunno I might just donate for the achievement (10m) then buy the rest of the items :/ Sorry charities. I'm sure the tiers will be reached anyways.

Hm, try clicking the a shop anyways, like Barton Boutique. I seem to have gotten that problem pretty much every event for the past 3 that include shops :/ Ima start caroling after the exam tomorrow, hopefully some bugs and glitches will be fixed by then haha.

I've got a decent build up from dumpster diving and all :3 Are you just doing alchemy just because? haha.
Kyuui Kiwi
Chi-ichibans
User Image

Awww~! So much cuteness emotion_kirakira How old again?
XD
He's 20 months old now (a year and a half) he'll be 2 in April! ^-^
Ahaha. I've jumped 5 levels in Alchemy since yesterday. >.> I...don't have a problem.

Although, I've now started thinking about how to do an Alchemy Service whose express function is to sink gold, and help people gain levels in alchemy in the process. So like, only buying caches from the BiFrost, and covering people's crafting costs, that kind of thing. But it'd take forever to open all those caches...

Agile Spirit

User Image
JUST FINISHED FINALS YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. And now I sit, alone, at an empty campus until tomorrow... xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff