Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Raspberry Flavored Milk
Seeing is deceiving, Dreaming is believing....

Thank you so much for the help.
It's Okay Not to Be Okay

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Mik Laid
heart

I like the avatar.

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Join this thread ---&>>>User Image<<<----- CLICK THIS !

Austin's DTTPAY Thread [ DONATE TO THE PERSON ABOVE YOU ]

I'm sure you will like this thread but be sure your kind
GOOD LUCK !

BUMP !

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sтчнx sαys ;;

User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Styhx
Date of registration: 4/14/2007
Past experience: I've actually bumped here, at TLC, for a while about... a little over a year ago, I believe.. I just checked, and it's been way over a year ago. I worked here back in '09. >.>
I've changed my name since them (I think I worked here as iWulff, or Wulff?). Had to leave because of life things.
Amount of love able to give weekly: Finals end this week and summer's starting, I'm an RPer, so I'm on a lot to write. Bumping will be whatever minimum you'd like to set for me, and probably a little more.
Amount of posts you have: ~3800
Say hello: I've been off Gaia for a year because I started college. It was the first time I was in a physical school setting since middle school, and it took a long time to adjust. But, now that my freshman year is over, I've gone through a lot and found I absolutely love it. Not enough to take summer classes, but enough to know college is good.
I love to write, I'm an author. I'm hoping to write something good enough where it'll get published (I'm actually working on a project now for that hope). I'm talkative and very helpful and friendly. And I love organization. Love it. Best thing ever, organization.
Say what?: "Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness."
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a
Good afternoon everyone!

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Styhx
Sтчнx sαys ;;

User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Styhx
Date of registration: 4/14/2007
Past experience: I've actually bumped here, at TLC, for a while about... a little over a year ago, I believe.. I just checked, and it's been way over a year ago. I worked here back in '09. >.>
I've changed my name since them (I think I worked here as iWulff, or Wulff?). Had to leave because of life things.
Amount of love able to give weekly: Finals end this week and summer's starting, I'm an RPer, so I'm on a lot to write. Bumping will be whatever minimum you'd like to set for me, and probably a little more.
Amount of posts you have: ~3800
Say hello: I've been off Gaia for a year because I started college. It was the first time I was in a physical school setting since middle school, and it took a long time to adjust. But, now that my freshman year is over, I've gone through a lot and found I absolutely love it. Not enough to take summer classes, but enough to know college is good.
I love to write, I'm an author. I'm hoping to write something good enough where it'll get published (I'm actually working on a project now for that hope). I'm talkative and very helpful and friendly. And I love organization. Love it. Best thing ever, organization.
Say what?: "Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness."
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a
You're re-hired. c: Welcome back to TLC Bumping!

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PineappleUnderTheSea

Please don't advertise. It is very rude.
Sтчнx sαys ;;

Thank you. :D
I had fun hanging around talking to everyone last time. I hope things haven't changed too much since then.

..................................✗✗ Styhx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces