Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Should we increase our starting pay? Butterfly Bumps is doing 50-100g a bump, and BB's is doing 30g now. I don't know how Gaia inflation's been working, but I feel like we might lose out on potential employees because of this price increase. Although this might also result in an increase in bumping price.

This has definitely crossed my mind but I wasn't quite sure what to do about it. I just know that this inflation has caused 1 mil to be the new 100k.

Agile Spirit

User Image
New Slot 2 added.

Today is also pay day so send those trades :3 Feeling a bit generous today for everyone's hard work :]

Agile Spirit

If we were to raise starting pay, what would we raise it to? Do we want to make it like, a straight 50g with bonuses per bump, so we can compete with both Butterfly and BB's? (Is it...acceptable to talk about "competition"? I mean, I don't think we're lacking for customers, but it's more like attracting employees, especially now that the school year is winding down.) I don't know how our bump prices might change, though. I've seen some success with name your own price, especially with people independently hiring bumpers from 100-2kg.

However, I personally think that the way TLC is organized makes working for us a great quality experience, which might be worth more than just starting pay, so perhaps we just need to raise it a bit? I dunno.

Distinct Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
sakari_paradox
If we were to raise starting pay, what would we raise it to? Do we want to make it like, a straight 50g with bonuses per bump, so we can compete with both Butterfly and BB's? (Is it...acceptable to talk about "competition"? I mean, I don't think we're lacking for customers, but it's more like attracting employees, especially now that the school year is winding down.) I don't know how our bump prices might change, though. I've seen some success with name your own price, especially with people independently hiring bumpers from 100-2kg.

However, I personally think that the way TLC is organized makes working for us a great quality experience, which might be worth more than just starting pay, so perhaps we just need to raise it a bit? I dunno.

If theres one thing our shop has that seems to have gone out of style is the amount of bump each slot is given a day. Some do one or two a day and leave the slots on odd number, (Which personally annoys me xD)
Like I said, Some places are at a steady 5g a bump and seem to be doing fine despite all the employees.

Distinct Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I may not get to do any bumping today, due to the fact that my boyfriend is coming over and I'm going to cook for him because for some reason guys have this thing where the like that??? So odd, but, whatever. Lol
Knicolite
I may not get to do any bumping today, due to the fact that my boyfriend is coming over and I'm going to cook for him because for some reason guys have this thing where the like that??? So odd, but, whatever. Lol

Bahaha, have fun~

Agile Spirit

Slot 2 and Bribe Slot 1 have been crossed out because the orders are canceled. I'll work out what to do with the unfinished orders and open up some slots in a bit. Busy week :/ Apologies if I don't get to it right away, you can just ignore the slots sitting there xD.

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hello all,

This is going to be random, but I just got a PM from the other bumper on my thread, claiming she cannot bump while online because of the bumping done by TLC. Pulling from the PM, she said "The quest forum has rules about bumping and TLC Bumping has been breaking that rule constantly." Does anyone know what is going on and how it can be fixed so that I can continue to get both bumping services bumping my threads?

Thank you,
SKoD

Agile Spirit

Sullen Kiss of Death
Hello all,

This is going to be random, but I just got a PM from the other bumper on my thread, claiming she cannot bump while online because of the bumping done by TLC. Pulling from the PM, she said "The quest forum has rules about bumping and TLC Bumping has been breaking that rule constantly." Does anyone know what is going on and how it can be fixed so that I can continue to get both bumping services bumping my threads?

Thank you,
SKoD
User Image

Ugh, more of this? I just got another PM from a customer saying that this was the case that they were told by a mod. What bothers me is that if that was the case, they should tell us directly so that we can fix the problem, since I wasn't aware of it until orders got cancelled.

I've just checked the Charity/Quests forums now and I guess its only supposed to be bumped if it falls off the page, which pretty much kills our entire business. "If your thread is on the first page there is no reason to bump it up. " 1,000 bumps an order, some with more would take forever to complete at these rates.

I'll halt the bumping on your order just in case, but I'm not quite sure what else to do from there. Thanks for letting me know though. I'll try to figure it out when I have time to update all this, or let Mik figure it out xDD.

Agile Spirit

User Image
And just a note, I'm again really swamped until maybe this weekend. Another project in which I have no idea what I'm doing haha. But if I get the chance I'll try to figure all these slot things out. Sorry for the delays! Hopefully the current slots will still be enough :3

Distinct Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't understand how we can do 10k-50k when it only falls off the first page >.<" How confusing..
May I give you guys some advice? And the mod may have spoken to that person because that person asked them about it or the user reported one of your bumpers and heard back from the mod.

Agile Spirit

Butterfly Bumps
May I give you guys some advice? And the mod may have spoken to that person because that person asked them about it or the user reported one of your bumpers and heard back from the mod.

True, I guess I spoke a little irrationally and quickly. sweatdrop

And sure, if you'd like.
It really depends on the forum, but to use charity/quests as an example: that forum never moves fast enough to bump 1-2 times a minute. It does sometimes move fast enough to do one bump every 3-5 minutes. Personally I open about three of my orders in the forum at one time. So three threads are passing each other, along with the threads other shops are working on and random people are posting in. I don't know if that works for you guys or not, since you have limited slots; but it's worked well for me.

Oh, for the OOC forum that one usually moves pretty slow, the fastest I have seen is where I could bump once every ten minutes. That one has the same rule, so does GGN; which only moves fast when spammed. Bumps aren't allowed period in the welcome forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff