Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox

Ooooh NYU. That sounds awesome and hopefully you'll get it. Where do you live currently if I may ask?
Kyuui Kiwi
sakari_paradox

Ooooh NYU. That sounds awesome and hopefully you'll get it. Where do you live currently if I may ask?

Thanks! I live in Alabama.
Hey guys sorry for not bumping recently things have been getting a little complicated in my life x.x
User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: 11.11.09
Past experience: n/a
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: daily = 50 weekly = 350
Say hello: Hi, I'm Kat! Needing a new way to earn gold since the recent inflation. Hoping this will be a good investment of my time x:
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Ravens at Dawn
User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: 11.11.09
Past experience: n/a
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: daily = 50 weekly = 350
Say hello: Hi, I'm Kat! Needing a new way to earn gold since the recent inflation. Hoping this will be a good investment of my time x:
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a
You're hired! Welcome to TLC Bumping!

Agile Spirit

Slot update posted and pay trades sent out!

- Kiwi

Ecto Emeritus's Kouhai

Shy Sweetheart

18,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
emotion_bigheart
Ahhhh, you guys. I got a job in a city 2 hours away from where I'm living. And I found a place to live with one of my friends, and I'll be boarding, and it's cheaper and I won't have to have a car because her mother and I will be carpooling since they're not too far away from each other, and oh my god it's so great. I'm so excited. I have two weeks to leave. I'm getting out. FINALLY.

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Ahhhh, you guys. I got a job in a city 2 hours away from where I'm living. And I found a place to live with one of my friends, and I'll be boarding, and it's cheaper and I won't have to have a car because her mother and I will be carpooling since they're not too far away from each other, and oh my god it's so great. I'm so excited. I have two weeks to leave. I'm getting out. FINALLY.

Congratulations!!!!!! emotion_hug

Sparkly Warlord

User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: 5-24-11
Past experience: Yeah, I was on hiatus from here for awhile.
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: Daily ~ 50 Weekly ~ 300+
Say hello: Hiya, I'm Sarah. Im 17 and about to start my senior year. I'm looking for a part-time job and have no idea what I want to be, but everyone else seems like they know what they want me to be.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: nah. n/a

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
xSarcastic Bliss
User Image

Palpable Love

Say hello: Hiya, I'm Sarah. Im 17 and about to start my senior year. I'm looking for a part-time job and have no idea what I want to be, but everyone else seems like they know what they want me to be.
You're hired. Welcome to TLC Bumping! (:

My advice: List out your interests that get you really excited. Figure out what you do want from life, not what you don't. Find a job that you can be passionate about using those interests. Talk to people in those jobs and see if you really like it.

Sparkly Warlord

Mik Laid
xSarcastic Bliss
User Image

Palpable Love

My advice: List out your interests that get you really excited. Figure out what you do want from life, not what you don't. Find a job that you can be passionate about using those interests. Talk to people in those jobs and see if you really like it.

How do you manage to say no to those you don't want to hurt?

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
xSarcastic Bliss
Mik Laid
xSarcastic Bliss
User Image

Palpable Love

How do you manage to say no to those you don't want to hurt?
You have to realize that no one else is going to say it for you. And at the end of the day, you have to live with your choices. No one else does. It's easy to say, "Be a doctor", but if you never wanted it, don't get joy from healing others, it'll be you who is unhappy. In any decision you make, you'll be the one living it out. So, you have to consider yourself first.

If it is friends, they will get over it. It won't be the end-all-be-all. Be nice and kind when you say it, apologize or back up your reasons for why you aren't doing what they want you to do.

If it is parents, they usually just want you to be happy and if you show them that you won't be destitute and miserable, they'll support you.

Agile Spirit

xSarcastic Bliss

Welcome back. <3

I have no idea what I want to be either, really. You still have maybe a year or two to experiment, so take it slow. I can't really say much else because people say follow what makes you passionate. But, and I'm only speaking for myself, I don't know what I'm passionate about :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff