Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

The baby bunnies are so helpless ;-; It's raining and I read that baby bunnies can drown if their nest fills up, so I put a chair out and draped a shower curtain over them. Three hours later, I go out to check on them and they seem to be dry. But the leaves I covered them with were wet, so the baby bunny on top is colder than the rest of its siblings. Aaahhhh this is so difficult. I don't want them to die. I think one of them's already dead, though, and I'm afraid to check. Waaahhh
sakari_paradox
The baby bunnies are so helpless ;-; It's raining and I read that baby bunnies can drown if their nest fills up, so I put a chair out and draped a shower curtain over them. Three hours later, I go out to check on them and they seem to be dry. But the leaves I covered them with were wet, so the baby bunny on top is colder than the rest of its siblings. Aaahhhh this is so difficult. I don't want them to die. I think one of them's already dead, though, and I'm afraid to check. Waaahhh

OMG no please stop D: if it isn't too late just leave them alone. If you touch those bunnies or contaminate them the mother will smell the human on them and litter ally leave them to die. Ihad this happen with a group that I found years ago. We had to raise them and only one ended up living... it is best to just leave them alone x.x

Agile Spirit

User Image
Will be out for a day or two I think. May or may not have a computer :3.

NUUUU BUNNNIESSS.
11linda
OMG no please stop D: if it isn't too late just leave them alone. If you touch those bunnies or contaminate them the mother will smell the human on them and litter ally leave them to die. Ihad this happen with a group that I found years ago. We had to raise them and only one ended up living... it is best to just leave them alone x.x
Well, I looked that up, and it turns out the human scent thing is a myth, since one got out of the nest the other day and we put it back, and we saw the mother come back that morning and stay for about 20 minutes. I'm just worried because it's been raining heavily, and ground nests can flood and drown them. Don't worry, though, I haven't touched them! I've just put stuff over them to keep them from drowning. Because they're extra pitiful when they're wet ;-;
sakari_paradox
11linda
Well, I looked that up, and it turns out the human scent thing is a myth, since one got out of the nest the other day and we put it back, and we saw the mother come back that morning and stay for about 20 minutes. I'm just worried because it's been raining heavily, and ground nests can flood and drown them. Don't worry, though, I haven't touched them! I've just put stuff over them to keep them from drowning. Because they're extra pitiful when they're wet ;-;

Ok... Well my siblings and I saw the mother actually completely abandon the bunnies that were touched, and take the few that hadn't been, but I guess it;s fine... just was trying to inform...
11linda
Ok... Well my siblings and I saw the mother actually completely abandon the bunnies that were touched, and take the few that hadn't been, but I guess it;s fine... just was trying to inform...
D: That sounds traumatizing. Yeah, I've been careful not to touch the babies, since there's always a chance of abandonment, just in case. My mother saw the bunnies' mother this morning, after we took the chair and shower curtain off. I can't wait until their eyes start to open, I'd feel a lot better about leaving them there. xD And they'll be extra cute that way!

Rich Fatcat

User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: Gaia Age: 1418 days
Past experience: Yes, BB's bumps, but that was a long time ago.
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: 100+
Say hello: I own a charity?
Were you referred? If yes, by who? n/a )
Mista Pickles
User Image

Palpable Love

Hired! Welcome to TLC. Please send a request to the guild if you haven't already. 3nodding If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the thread.

Rich Fatcat

sakari_paradox

I can start ?

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Mista Pickles
User Image

Palpable Love

Hired! Welcome to TLC. Please send a request to the guild if you haven't already. 3nodding If you have any questions, feel free to post them in the thread.

Its scary how much you can mimic me sometimes xDDD.
Mista Pickles
sakari_paradox

I can start ?
Yes! Sorry for taking so long--I got tied up with things afterwards. Post your starting/stopping posts in the thread in the guild, and you're good to go!

Kyuui Kiwi
Its scary how much you can mimic me sometimes xDDD.

Bahaha. I learn from the best!

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi
User Image
Back home!

welcome home =)
ANY CONTEST I COULD JOIN?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash