<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Sparkly Warlord

Palpable Love
xSarcastic Bliss
Hey I'm not even sending in pay trades anymore xD
But I'm still gonna tally my PC and just give it all to Palpable as a whole when she shows up
I hope that's alright...
That would be perfectly alright.

Thanks
This makes more sense because the amount of bump I can give per week has been fluctuating.
Palpable Love

I'm sorry to inform you but i got hired by another bumping service. =(
        That's why i took my post off because i didnt want there to be any confusion.
        I apologize but i'll have to decline. Thank you for still trying to giving me a chance. lol Good luck!

Starry Lemonade
Palpable Love
Starry Lemonade
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Starry Lemonade
Date of registration: November 15, 2012
Past experience: No, but I've bumped threads :3
Amount of love able to give weekly: At least 400.
Amount of posts you have: 571
Say hello: Hi there!
Say what?: Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: N/A
You are hired! Thanks for choosing TLC! I believe I just accepted your join request to the guild. (: Welcome!

Hi there!
In order to keep with TLC's policies, I would like to ask if I could start working exactly one week from now. I still have a couple unfinished bumping jobs and I really do need to finish them.
Sure, no problem. (: Thanks for letting me know.
Little Trinket
Palpable Love

I'm sorry to inform you but i got hired by another bumping service. =(
        That's why i took my post off because i didnt want there to be any confusion.
        I apologize but i'll have to decline. Thank you for still trying to giving me a chance. lol Good luck!

That's not a problem. It took me a rather long time to get back to you so I understand. Thank you & good luck! (:
Kyuui Kiwi
Palpable Love
I just updated the past customers list, waiting list, slots and am about to post a slot update. And thank you for linking those. I totally did not see them. I appreciate it! <3 I just ended up getting around to this stuff tonight because I'm off tomorrow btw. I will send it to you so that you can log on. I've been so busy that some days I come home from work, work on homework until 2am and then pass out and do it again. >w<
User Image
Alright. Do you still update the "Past Customers" in the guild thread and the first post in main thread where it lists completed bumps and the # of orders?
Even with no work, I procrastinate a lot with papers that I end up staying up around that time finishing them. D: Trying to get better with that heh.
Yeah, I do. It's basically the same. I haven't changed much.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Agile Spirit

Sparkly Warlord

emotion_awesome

Agile Spirit

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Precious Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Eris_Lenore
Date of registration: May 15, 2011 (but on Gaia WAY before that...)
Past experience: I worked for a bumping service years upon years ago...
Amount of love able to give weekly: Depends on the week. I'd say at least 100, but usally more.
Amount of posts you have: 1848, counting this post.
Say hello: I'm a college student, so my life is cray cray, but I need a Gaian job to pay for my alchemy quests.
Say what?: Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Eris_Lenore
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Eris_Lenore
Date of registration: May 15, 2011 (but on Gaia WAY before that...)
Past experience: I worked for a bumping service years upon years ago...
Amount of love able to give weekly: Depends on the week. I'd say at least 100, but usally more.
Amount of posts you have: 1848, counting this post.
Say hello: I'm a college student, so my life is cray cray, but I need a Gaian job to pay for my alchemy quests.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a
You're hired! Welcome to TLC Bumping! (: You may start bumping as soon as you'd like. You should make sure to send a join request to TLC's guild which you can find a link in the employee rules thread.

Agile Spirit

User Image

Yay more bumpers :3

Oh and Mik, don't forget to send me the login.

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid
User Image
Just letting you know in case I was wrong, you linked Slot 5 to an order form posted in TLC from a customer TheAnneh, so I changed the slot links to the link provided by the customer and the amount of bumps on front page from 500 to 1000 bumps. I surely hope it was the right order/link.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff