Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

SilvyrRayn
User Image
Thank you! heart I had applied to the two schools, and I honestly thought I would make it into both. Both my brothers go to the school that rejected me lol. I started to get really worried when I got both rejected from the first, and deferred (put into regular decision) for the second. Began to start thinking about community college or two other schools that weren't that great. Thank god that's no longer a worry!

The college I'm going to is close to home so I will be able to see my parents and brothers often :3. But I do understand the responsibility is still increased. I am worried about classes though. Hoping it won't be TOO bad.

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Kyuui Kiwi
SilvyrRayn
User Image
Thank you! heart I had applied to the two schools, and I honestly thought I would make it into both. Both my brothers go to the school that rejected me lol. I started to get really worried when I got both rejected from the first, and deferred (put into regular decision) for the second. Began to start thinking about community college or two other schools that weren't that great. Thank god that's no longer a worry!

The college I'm going to is close to home so I will be able to see my parents and brothers often :3. But I do understand the responsibility is still increased. I am worried about classes though. Hoping it won't be TOO bad.

I was forced to go to community college for a semester... my mom wouldn't let me out of state. I lived in Jersey, and wanted to go to VA... still want to go to VA. Then my mom wouldn't even help me pay for that. But if I move back to my moms house after the baby is born in June (I live in Arizona right now), then I may go back to the community college... this online thing is driving me nuts, and I really do not feel that it's right for me... and I am only in my first set of classes.

I'll pay my sister to babysit while I am in night classes. My stepdad's job will pay my tuition as long as I maintain a B average in all my classes. I'm surprised they didn't ask me to pay back for my English class back in '09 ... C+.

I am over tired, babysitting and avoiding my homework ... maybe once I am done with this, I will come back and bump ... is there such thing as a semi-bumper? because with all the hell my life has been in, I am trying to get on, but real life comes first, and being that I am 5 months pregnant, I will literally burst into tears at any point and time over the stupidest things... and cry for hours until I have no idea why I started crying in the first place. OH!!! The baby is kicking up a storm right now ... I think she likes Sprite. lol.
Good evening everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for not being around much the last little while. I've been on the go constantly and I haven't been home much at all these last few weeks.

Agile Spirit

SilvyrRayn
User Image
I don't think my parents wanted me out of state. They never really said it but they implied it many times. I didn't really mind though. Everyone always wants to get away but I'm fine staying close to home. :3
I wish you the best of luck with paying for college and I hope the situation is figured out. As for being a semi-bumper, yes you can be.You can take a semi-hiatus, which means you have time to bump from time to time. Or a hiatus, where you will be completely absent for a period of time. If neither of these fit your situation, you can always notify Mik as well and work something out.

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
So um ... idk if someone wants to move a new slot into slot 5? I am working on all the slots being that none have been bumped in a week.

Palpable Love

do you take aquarium orders?

Sparkly Warlord

agh I'm sorry I haven't been bumping guys
Whenever I can actually squeeze myself onto this site it's only for a couple seconds at a time
So I really doubt I'll be bumping until long holidays like Spring Break or Summer
Definitely Summer
I love ya'll so much and I hope to join this bumping team again really soon
Oh and I will be bumping from time top time, but I'm just going to discontinue using a PC until I am sure I will be on for more than a week...

Agile Spirit

Hallowed Lover

11,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Kamin Kitsune
Date of registration: 11/01/2010
Past experience: N/a
Amount of love able to give weekly: about 150 +
Amount of posts you have: 3010
Say hello: I'm 16 and a girl. I enjoy anime and playing minecraft.
Say what?: Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Kamin Kitsune
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Kamin Kitsune
Date of registration: 11/01/2010
Past experience: N/a
Amount of love able to give weekly: about 150 +
Amount of posts you have: 3010
Say hello: I'm 16 and a girl. I enjoy anime and playing minecraft.
Say what?: Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a

Hello Hun! I haven't seen any moderators around but as soon as someone logs on, they will let you know.

Agile Spirit

Fallen Galaxy

17,190 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
SilvyrRayn
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; SilvyrRayn
# of Bumps; 1000
TLC-deprived location; SilvyrRayn's Quest
Special Treatment; 20 bumps a day. Please try and run off MST if you could. (2 hours behind EST, 3 Hours once Daylight Savings takes affect.)
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; <3 the thread; Paid Bumpers cannot compete in the contests, unless they are "off the clock", meaning, not bumping for TLC at that point and time.
Sub-Bill; 1,000g
Extra Change; 500g
Total Bill; 1500g
How did you find us?; I work here XD
Wait List?; Of course!

I am quickly editing, because I forgot something...

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Doing homework that is late, then got work, then a midterm due at midnight, Arizona time... maybe I will be in to bump later. BTW, where the heck is everyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff