Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Hello everyone.

'Allo Love!

How are you this fine Evening? (Or what ever it is for you?)

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
SilvyrRayn
xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Hello everyone.

'Allo Love!

How are you this fine Evening? (Or what ever it is for you?)
It's evening here in Texas. Im doing good how about you?

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
size=11]
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; SilvyrRayn
# of Bumps; 1000
TLC-deprived location; SilvyrRayn's Quest
Special Treatment; 20 bumps a day. Please try and run off MST if you could.
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; <3 the thread
Sub-Bill; 1,000g
Extra Change; 500g
Total Bill; 1500g
How did you find us?; I work here XD
Wait List?; Of course!

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
xXRed Moon VampiressXx
You're not too far from me. I'm in Arizona.

I'm alright. Hormones kicking my but, along with baby daddy drama.
SilvyrRayn
size=11]
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; SilvyrRayn
# of Bumps; 1000
TLC-deprived location; SilvyrRayn's Quest
Special Treatment; 20 bumps a day. Please try and run off MST if you could.
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; <3 the thread
Sub-Bill; 1,000g
Extra Change; 500g
Total Bill; 1500g
How did you find us?; I work here XD
Wait List?; Of course!
Order accepted. Thanks for ordering! (: I'll add it to the waiting list within the next two days, I think. :3 I have to jump on some homework atm.

Agile Spirit

User Image

Is this Mik or Sol? xD.

Sparkly Warlord

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
I think I might wait to do bumps until my trades are accepted. I'm pretty busy lately anyway and not much in the mood to do too much. Broke up with my boyfriend of almost 2 1/2 years yesterday, went partying last night to forget about it and I have a hangover today and my parents are making me clean their house so I'm exhausted and kinda grumpy.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Star_Suicide
I think I might wait to do bumps until my trades are accepted. I'm pretty busy lately anyway and not much in the mood to do too much. Broke up with my boyfriend of almost 2 1/2 years yesterday, went partying last night to forget about it and I have a hangover today and my parents are making me clean their house so I'm exhausted and kinda grumpy.
Wow, damn. That's hard. I understand. :3 I hope you feel better.

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
Mik Laid
Actually, I already am. I think I'll be enjoying the single life. Now that people are finding out I'm single I'm finding out about some people who have crushes on me but didn't want to say anything 'cause I was in a serious relationship.

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Star_Suicide

I know how you feel... I was with a guy for a 1-1/2 years. The ultrasound in my siggy ... that's his daughter. He just up and split because he can't handle the responsibility yet ... I'm kind of hoping that when Shiloh finally gets here, he will turn around ... So if I ever say that "Hormones are out of whack" it's mostly because of him.

Agile Spirit

User Image

I'M GOING TO COLLEGE GUYSSSSSS!!!!!! whee I applied to 2 and got rejected from the first. I was so scared D: But the stress is over!

Have to tell the world emotion_awesome

Agile Spirit

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

I'M GOING TO COLLEGE GUYSSSSSS!!!!!! whee I applied to 2 and got rejected from the first. I was so scared D: But the stress is over!

Have to tell the world emotion_awesome

Congrats!!! I remember when I first applied to colleges. I had a game plan. Apply to my top 2, if the first one comes back as a deny, then I will send out my third. I got the acceptance from my 2nd choice first, so no third went out. I got denied from my first though ...

Right now I am doing University of Phoenix Online for my associates (didn't have the money to go to Roanoke College at first, so I waited a few years to save up the money).

College is a way different experience. You have to take responsibility for yourself... no mom and dad to hold your hand, and the professors will not go for any crap you have to say. My one friend got dropped from a class for missing 3 days, even though she was in the hospital for a week and a half, and the prof knew it. I personally got the doctor's note from her mom, and turned it into the professor for her, and let him know that I was going to help her catch up. Didn't matter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff