+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Daemon Prince

Ahh, is that a thing in US schools? We never get to do anything that exciting in 7th grade here XD
Two of my female group members were stroking/petting the eye and brain saying it was cute/like a little animal and creeping out the others rofl
Lady Solarius
Daemon Prince

Ahh, is that a thing in US schools? We never get to do anything that exciting in 7th grade here XD
Two of my female group members were stroking/petting the eye and brain saying it was cute/like a little animal and creeping out the others rofl

Nope not really. The only reason I got to do it was because my teacher knew a farmer.
That was the only thing I did throughout my schooling.
Ha, I can see people doing that.

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Daemon Prince

Ohh, I see! My friend from the US also said she got to do it in Grade 7 so it struck me as odd xD We definitely weren't trusted with scalpels then xd

Awh, even Kolbrun's thread got more TLC loving yesterday <3 XD
Lady Solarius
Daemon Prince

Ohh, I see! My friend from the US also said she got to do it in Grade 7 so it struck me as odd xD We definitely weren't trusted with scalpels then xd

Awh, even Kolbrun's thread got more TLC loving yesterday <3 XD

Really? That's funny.
Yeah a lot of the students got kicked out.
That's good XD

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Daemon Prince

Kicked out, lool xd
Lady Solarius
Daemon Prince

Kicked out, lool xd

13 year olds with scalpels dangerrrrrrr
smile

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Daemon Prince
smile

As seniors it was dangerous enough just putting us near a source of helium xd Teacher got worried about a few of us inhaling it too much and searched up side effects haha
Lady Solarius
Daemon Prince
smile

As seniors it was dangerous enough just putting us near a source of helium xd Teacher got worried about a few of us inhaling it too much and searched up side effects haha

That's so funny.

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Daemon Prince
That's so funny.

He also gave us delicious chocolate mousse ice-cream cake on his last day ((:
I was going through a bad period back then though, was always tired and couldn't pay attention to school so I missed the content of most of his lessons even though he wasn't a bad teacher, he was kind and let me rest though, haha, probably could tell just looking at my face =u=;;;;;
Lady Solarius
Daemon Prince
That's so funny.

He also gave us delicious chocolate mousse ice-cream cake on his last day ((:
I was going through a bad period back then though, was always tired and couldn't pay attention to school so I missed the content of most of his lessons even though he wasn't a bad teacher, he was kind and let me rest though, haha, probably could tell just looking at my face =u=;;;;;

Why were you so fatigued?

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Daemon Prince

Had depression for a chunk of my final year at high-school, lol, some days I just couldn't get any sleep, other days I'd sleep so much but stay cooped up in my room and still feel exhausted and then I was getting really tired of things at home.. I was so happy I was able to make it to a good uni despite all that xD
Going to PM hainey since it seems like she closed her bribe shop that she placed an order with us for xD
Lady Solarius
Daemon Prince

Had depression for a chunk of my final year at high-school, lol, some days I just couldn't get any sleep, other days I'd sleep so much but stay cooped up in my room and still feel exhausted and then I was getting really tired of things at home.. I was so happy I was able to make it to a good uni despite all that xD

Ahh, I get it.
I'm glad you did <3

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Daemon Prince
Ahh, I get it.
I'm glad you did <3

: D
Lady Solarius