Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
They tend to bore me though. Hopefully I'll be getting penguin slippers soon. I'm going to go bump and hopefully complete the order in another thread of mine. User Image
sorry mik, i havem't been bu,pimg at ALL. i guess you can call it real hiatus, but instead of the 5th, put it to the 29. ^^, so sorry

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Alright I'll log on and edit it as soon as I finish the dishes. xD I need to bump here more.

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid
They tend to bore me though. Hopefully I'll be getting penguin slippers soon. I'm going to go bump and hopefully complete the order in another thread of mine. User Image

How much gold you at now? eek I wish I was as rich as you again crying
Man... I've had to bump the same slot everyday....for the requirement of the customer... meaning there's like no one here.
Starting Slot 1

Stopping Slot 1 at 65/200
PC: 30
[x]
User Image Starting Slot 4!
Little Filly Girl
User Image Starting Slot 4!

Ending Slot 4 - 120/300
Starting Package 1!
Little Filly Girl
Starting Package 1!

Finished Package 1 Set 9!
Starting Slot 3!
Little Filly Girl
Starting Slot 3!

Ending Slot 3 - 180/500
Starting Slot 2!

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Mik Laid

Man... I've had to bump the same slot everyday....for the requirement of the customer... meaning there's like no one here.
Starting Slot 1

[x]

Only 120k right now but I've got around 600k in items. Don't worry by Sat. I'll be bumping here a lot more. >< I closed Sweet Tooth down for the summer & I'm quitting Timebomb & I'm finishing up my order in Sweet Tooth so I'll be free to bump when I get on. =3 So don't start pulling out your hair just yet. heart

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid
Kyuui Kiwi
Mik Laid

Starting Slot 1

[x]

Only 120k right now but I've got around 600k in items. Don't worry by Sat. I'll be bumping here a lot more. >< I closed Sweet Tooth down for the summer & I'm quitting Timebomb & I'm finishing up my order in Sweet Tooth so I'll be free to bump when I get on. =3 So don't start pulling out your hair just yet. heart

Timebomb? Not familiar with that one. Well good luck then Mik <3. I'm at 166k working for that scarf crying
Whoa I just noticed I think I'm in Filly's sig?
Starting Slot 4
Little Filly Girl
Starting Slot 2!

Ending Slot 2 - 370/500
User Image That's cause you are Kiwi X3
I'll take you out if you want me too Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers