+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Starting Slot 4 at 1300/2000
stopping Slot 4 at 1310/2000
PC: 80
[Last Bump]
Kyuui Kiwi
Larc, there's not reason to be sorry. You don't have to do 100 or something like that all the time xP Most of us can only mange to around 30 before stopping. For me, even less xP

Yeah, I know. sweatdrop

Starting slot 3 at 1861 / 2000
PC: 220

One hour before class, hope I get to bump 100 times. xD
♥ As the years go by, I race the clock with you, but if you died right now you know that I'd die to.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm back! :D

Starting Slot 4 @ 1311/2000.
PC: 120.

You remind me of the time when I knew who I was, but still the second hand will catch us like it always does. ♥
Intoxicated Chocolate
♥ As the years go by, I race the clock with you, but if you died right now you know that I'd die to.

Stopping Slot 3 @ 1300/2000.
[x]

PC: 140

You remind me of the time when I knew who I was, but still the second hand will catch us like it always does. ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I had a feeling that my PC was wrong so I went back a gajillion pages to check.....and it was. Dx
;__________;

18cm gave us a 9k tip. 4laugh Make sure to thank him if you see him around the thread. wink
Keep a personal count & a seperate count of the amount of bumps you do in Slot 2 if you'd like to enter in the bump contest.
MAKE SURE TO CHAT WITH THE CUSTOMERS & PEOPLE IN THEIR THREADS. It is sooo much more inviting than a wall of bumps. =D
Slot Update

Slot 1 :: Talk to someone when you bump
430/2000 bumps Last Bump
Slot 2 :: If people are talking, feel free to join the conversation, or not bump at all if you're not interested in chatting. If the thread is dead and falling off the page, definitely bump and keep it alive! <3
USE THIS BUMP WHEN BUMPING SLOT 2
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.43493453/]
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/iamdangerwoman/rc/bump_tlc.png[/img][/url]

140/500 bumps Last Bump
Slot 3 :: it's a lotto so the only thing is letting me know if anyone posts numbers they want
1,860/2,000 bumps Last Bump
Slot 4 :: JOIN THE CHAT 8D if theres people, bump the thread if theres not :3!
1,310/2,000 bumps Last Bump

Package 1
16th trade completed; this is the last set.
Please complete it and do not bump it anymore!

120/200 bumps Last Bump
3,860 bumps completed out of 6,700

CONTEST INFORMATION
Days left :: 130
33,760 bumps made
16,240 bumps left
Please bump Slot 2 before today is over! It hasn't been touched yet. emo

Agile Spirit

Aiyaa.... I have to sleep but I do it anyways. And quick before my mom yells at me ninja
Starting Slot 2 at 140/500
Stopping Slot 2 at 150/500
PC: 90
[Last Bump]

Rofl, btw I think everyone avoided that slot because since it got bumped so much and theres a contest, no one wanted to look desperate for gold? o.O Just a guess rofl
Palpable Love
18cm gave us a 9k tip. 4laugh Make sure to thank him if you see him around the thread. wink

I've only seen him once or twice. I think he's working on some orders or something.
I'll be sure to remember that. whee

stopping slot 3 at 1940 / 2000
PC: 300 xD

gotta go to school now, see yah guys later xD

Stopping Slot 3 @ 1380/2000
PC: 210.
[ x ]
Starting Slot 2 @ 151/500.
C:

Stopping Slot 2 @ 175/500
PC: 235
[ x ]

Shameless Lunatic

Starting Slot 4

1381/2000

PC: 50

Shameless Lunatic

Stopping Slot 4

1450/2000
[x]

PC: 120

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items