Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Aw, that's sweet. 3nodding

Hm. I'm not sure if I remember what a personal statement is. Its like a paragraph about yourself that you send to employers right? Hate those things. Hate resumes. Hate trying to sell myself xD.

Bahaha. It's currently 2:40am. Been working on this since 8pm-ish. Took a few breaks and a lot of just staring at code but yeahhhhhhhh. My group better freaking love me. Did I already tell you about my situation or no? Haha.

Thanks so much for coming back haha. Nice timing. One, I need someone to rant to. Two, staring at the lack of bumps was so sad. I was debating a hiatus but fought against it. We'll just keep shortening the amount of slots for now and take it slow. On the upside, with only 2 active bumpers I've been paying a lot better xD.
Yeah, a personal statement is basically an essay explaining why you want to do what you're applying to do, etc. It's just a tedious process. Grah.

Ouch. D: What's your situation with the group? It sounds sucky, though.

I'm glad to be back! And I will be here for you! heart
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Aw, that's sweet. 3nodding

Hm. I'm not sure if I remember what a personal statement is. Its like a paragraph about yourself that you send to employers right? Hate those things. Hate resumes. Hate trying to sell myself xD.

Bahaha. It's currently 2:40am. Been working on this since 8pm-ish. Took a few breaks and a lot of just staring at code but yeahhhhhhhh. My group better freaking love me. Did I already tell you about my situation or no? Haha.

Thanks so much for coming back haha. Nice timing. One, I need someone to rant to. Two, staring at the lack of bumps was so sad. I was debating a hiatus but fought against it. We'll just keep shortening the amount of slots for now and take it slow. On the upside, with only 2 active bumpers I've been paying a lot better xD.
Mmhmm. A personal statement is basically an essay on why you want to do the thing you're applying for. I scribbled an outline during work and I'll work on it more tomorrow. I apparently can only work on my personal statement when there's something else I should be doing...xD

I don't think you told me about your group, but it sounds sucky. D:

I'm glad to be back! I'm here for you~

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
User Image

Basically my group group kind of screwed me over. I was gonna go into more detail while I was still fired up, but whats done is done now haha.

Ahhh its been a long week but I'm finally home home!
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Basically my group group kind of screwed me over. I was gonna go into more detail while I was still fired up, but whats done is done now haha.

Ahhh its been a long week but I'm finally home home!
Blahh, I'm sorry. D: I hated group projects because the workload never evens out, and someone always gets screwed. (It was usually me.)

I was prepping for a photo shoot this weekend, but stuff happened and my family came to town so we didn't get to do it. Oh well, we're going to reschedule for next week~
between getting sick and covering work shifts along with a heavy flow of online work and my own personal work I haven't even been on gaia in I believe over a month. I am terrible sorry about this, and will do my best to help with bumping as much as possible.

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Blahh, I'm sorry. D: I hated group projects because the workload never evens out, and someone always gets screwed. (It was usually me.)

I was prepping for a photo shoot this weekend, but stuff happened and my family came to town so we didn't get to do it. Oh well, we're going to reschedule for next week~
User Image

Yuppp. I'm normally on opposite ends. Sometimes I end up doing the most because most people can figure out I wouldn't just let it blow past me (that's really not true since I skipped 2 projects last semester, unable to figure them out and just stress). Or, I end up being the person that's completely useless because I have no idea what I'm doing lmao. Both sides suck because I don't intend to be the idiot in the group xD. It just happens D:

Photo shoot for what? :3

Agile Spirit

11linda
between getting sick and covering work shifts along with a heavy flow of online work and my own personal work I haven't even been on gaia in I believe over a month. I am terrible sorry about this, and will do my best to help with bumping as much as possible.
User Image

You're fine :3 Mik always says, real life before Gaia.

This semester has been one of the first times I've started to be away from my computer for longer periods of time and not really be able to get on as much xD.
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Yuppp. I'm normally on opposite ends. Sometimes I end up doing the most because most people can figure out I wouldn't just let it blow past me (that's really not true since I skipped 2 projects last semester, unable to figure them out and just stress). Or, I end up being the person that's completely useless because I have no idea what I'm doing lmao. Both sides suck because I don't intend to be the idiot in the group xD. It just happens D:

Photo shoot for what? :3
Yeah. Group projects are just a headache, because there's never an efficient way to figure them out.

Haha, just a random photo shoot. I recently got a haircut and I know some people who like to take pictures. But my family came to town and then my friend who was taking me couldn't come when we rescheduled, so I don't know if it's going to happen. xD

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Yeah. Group projects are just a headache, because there's never an efficient way to figure them out.

Haha, just a random photo shoot. I recently got a haircut and I know some people who like to take pictures. But my family came to town and then my friend who was taking me couldn't come when we rescheduled, so I don't know if it's going to happen. xD
User Image

Bahaha I'm not photogenic enough for that. Or girly rolleyes A few of my friends have done photoshoots for other friends though. They're really pretty and fun to look at :3

Agile Spirit

1linda

I think you've mixed up points and PC in your starting/stopping posts xD.
Kyuui Kiwi
1linda

I think you've mixed up points and PC in your starting/stopping posts xD.

xD ops, it;s fine I haven't been paying attention to "points" and completely forgotten they weren't the same thing. I'll edit it

Agile Spirit

This lovely bumper is now in season if you wish to use it! smile (Created by Ella4fun with small revisions).
User Image
( 000 out of 1000 )

[size=11][align=center][url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.43493453/][img]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/JuroJay/GaiaWork/TLC/TLCBUMP-HALLOWEEN2013_zpsc24dcc82.gif[/img][/url]
[color=#F87217][b]([/b][/color] 000 [color=#F87217][b]out of[/b][/color] 1000 [color=#F87217][b])[/b][/color][/align][/size]
Kyuui Kiwi
This lovely bumper is now in season if you wish to use it! smile (Created by Ella4fun with small revisions).
User Image
( 000 out of 1000 )

[size=11][align=center][url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.43493453/][img]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/JuroJay/GaiaWork/TLC/TLCBUMP-HALLOWEEN2013_zpsc24dcc82.gif[/img][/url]
[color=#F87217][b]([/b][/color] 000 [color=#F87217][b]out of[/b][/color] 1000 [color=#F87217][b])[/b][/color][/align][/size]

yay a Halloween bump, I'll have to use this when I can bump next =p
>> This has been like the most busy, worst two weeks ever. Zero time for anything but schoolwork, sorry for the no bumps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff