Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Aytrix
You guys have no one bumping?
Well at least I know my quest thread will be open a while...
User Image

We currently have about 2 active bumpers D: And sorry about accepting the trade, I jumped the gun on the wrong trade. However, if the #1 on wait list is inactive, we'll be moving your order in shortly.

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kyuui Kiwi
Aytrix
User Image

We currently have about 2 active bumpers D: And sorry about accepting the trade, I jumped the gun on the wrong trade. However, if the #1 on wait list is inactive, we'll be moving your order in shortly.

That's fine! I really don't mind the wait but I was just checking up on the thread to see if I was any closer to being on the list or not. Like I said I'm pretty sure I'll have my quest thread open for a while.

Agile Spirit

Aytrix
Kyuui Kiwi
Aytrix
User Image

That's fine! I really don't mind the wait but I was just checking up on the thread to see if I was any closer to being on the list or not. Like I said I'm pretty sure I'll have my quest thread open for a while.
User Image

We actually now have an opening for your order! Yay :3 Once trade is accepted we'll begin bumping! <3

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kyuui Kiwi
Aytrix
Kyuui Kiwi
Aytrix
User Image

User Image

We actually now have an opening for your order! Yay :3 Once trade is accepted we'll begin bumping! <3

Accepting now, sorry was offline (I know I'm showing offline but that's cause I'm too lazy to close browser xD )

Agile Spirit

Aytrix
Accepting now, sorry was offline (I know I'm showing offline but that's cause I'm too lazy to close browser xD )
User Image

Oh no rush, was just letting you know :3 Thanks! I'll go add it it inow.

Agile Spirit

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
User Image

<3
Kyuui Kiwi
sakari_paradox
User Image

<3
<3 I'm back!~ I may or may not be able to bump at work; just depends on how busy I am. But I should be popping in regularly now. 3nodding

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
<3 I'm back!~ I may or may not be able to bump at work; just depends on how busy I am. But I should be popping in regularly now. 3nodding
User Image

Just having you back is great! And we only have one active bumpers sooooooo yeah. Plus me I guess though I really only do like 5 before classes lol. This week feels like a hell week for me and I have my first exam on Friday :/

How's life?! How's work?
Kyuui Kiwi
size=10]
User Image

Just having you back is great! And we only have one active bumpers sooooooo yeah. Plus me I guess though I really only do like 5 before classes lol. This week feels like a hell week for me and I have my first exam on Friday :/

How's life?! How's work?
Awww. I'm sorry about the exams. It's so nice to not have tests to study for, ahaha. Work is great! People are nice, and I get to sit at a computer all day and do stuff for cases. I have no idea how Internet monitoring goes, though. xD But I get things done fairly quickly, so I have some downtime. The best thing about working is that as soon as you get home, you don't have to think about it anymore. I'm going to miss that when I go back to law school...

How are your classes? How's everything?

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Awww. I'm sorry about the exams. It's so nice to not have tests to study for, ahaha. Work is great! People are nice, and I get to sit at a computer all day and do stuff for cases. I have no idea how Internet monitoring goes, though. xD But I get things done fairly quickly, so I have some downtime. The best thing about working is that as soon as you get home, you don't have to think about it anymore. I'm going to miss that when I go back to law school...

How are your classes? How's everything?
User Image

Yeah, that sounds great. I love the idea of working, coming home, and NOT HAVING TO DO MORE WORK. xD Glad its all working out for you. Got your own internet now?

Classes are alright. I was ahead about a week or two for the first 3 weeks but everything's slowly starting to stack up again now. This is a the first week where I have a ton to do in a short period of time and I'm a little worried about how I'm going to time manage it all.

I also was given (and pressured xD) to be the quarterback for our flag football league for one of my school clubs... so yeah I guess I'm doing that lol. Hoping not to screw up.
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Yeah, that sounds great. I love the idea of working, coming home, and NOT HAVING TO DO MORE WORK. xD Glad its all working out for you. Got your own internet now?

Classes are alright. I was ahead about a week or two for the first 3 weeks but everything's slowly starting to stack up again now. This is a the first week where I have a ton to do in a short period of time and I'm a little worried about how I'm going to time manage it all.

I also was given (and pressured xD) to be the quarterback for our flag football league for one of my school clubs... so yeah I guess I'm doing that lol. Hoping not to screw up.
I do have my own Internet now! It's great. I'm living with a roommate and her parents, and their cat sleeps in my room. biggrin

Aww, I'm sorry about work piling up. I hate that feeling--when you have a lot to do, but the sheer immensity of what you have to do prevents you from making a dent in it. >.<

Congrats on being named quarterback! biggrin That should be fun!

I get paid next week, which is exciting. I'm trying to save up for a plane ticket to NZ to visit my boyfriend. (:<

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
I do have my own Internet now! It's great. I'm living with a roommate and her parents, and their cat sleeps in my room. biggrin

Aww, I'm sorry about work piling up. I hate that feeling--when you have a lot to do, but the sheer immensity of what you have to do prevents you from making a dent in it. >.<

Congrats on being named quarterback! biggrin That should be fun!

I get paid next week, which is exciting. I'm trying to save up for a plane ticket to NZ to visit my boyfriend. (:<
User Image

Haha nice! Yay for internet! Are the people you're living with friends or random?

Yeah... the more that piles up the more you just don't want to do it because you're so worried about which you should do first, what's most important, which one will be done quicker, and how you totally don't have time to actually do it all T^T

Hehe yeah! I'm hoping so! I turned them down a few times cause I wanted someone else to do it cause its a lot of pressure D: But hell, it'll be fun right?! xD

Aw that's cute :3
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Haha nice! Yay for internet! Are the people you're living with friends or random?

Yeah... the more that piles up the more you just don't want to do it because you're so worried about which you should do first, what's most important, which one will be done quicker, and how you totally don't have time to actually do it all T^T

Hehe yeah! I'm hoping so! I turned them down a few times cause I wanted someone else to do it cause its a lot of pressure D: But hell, it'll be fun right?! xD

Aw that's cute :3
I'm living with a friend I knew from high school, but she transferred schools. And then we ended up at the same college, and her mom works across the block from where I work, so I'm staying with them! Paying rent, but food and utilities are included, so it's a great deal.

Yeah, I need to start gearing up to apply again--I just can't motivate myself to write a new personal statement. I could reuse my old one, but I feel like that's kind of a cop-out, especially since my life's changed dramatically and it should reflect that. Sigh. I hope you get everything worked out! heart

It'll be very fun, and you'll be great at it! They sought you out for a reason. 3nodding

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
I'm living with a friend I knew from high school, but she transferred schools. And then we ended up at the same college, and her mom works across the block from where I work, so I'm staying with them! Paying rent, but food and utilities are included, so it's a great deal.

Yeah, I need to start gearing up to apply again--I just can't motivate myself to write a new personal statement. I could reuse my old one, but I feel like that's kind of a cop-out, especially since my life's changed dramatically and it should reflect that. Sigh. I hope you get everything worked out! heart

It'll be very fun, and you'll be great at it! They sought you out for a reason. 3nodding
User Image

Aw, that's sweet. 3nodding

Hm. I'm not sure if I remember what a personal statement is. Its like a paragraph about yourself that you send to employers right? Hate those things. Hate resumes. Hate trying to sell myself xD.

Bahaha. It's currently 2:40am. Been working on this since 8pm-ish. Took a few breaks and a lot of just staring at code but yeahhhhhhhh. My group better freaking love me. Did I already tell you about my situation or no? Haha.

Thanks so much for coming back haha. Nice timing. One, I need someone to rant to. Two, staring at the lack of bumps was so sad. I was debating a hiatus but fought against it. We'll just keep shortening the amount of slots for now and take it slow. On the upside, with only 2 active bumpers I've been paying a lot better xD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff