Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Snoozbie
>> So, something happened in Slot 6. It used to be at 2670 // 10000 and now it's at 615 // 1000? Not sure if I missed something here...
User Image

Ah, she must have mixed up the numbers and didn't realize it. Count up the number of bumps she did in the thread and add it to 2670 since that was the last correct number. Start bumping from there :3. I'll try to get a slot update in soon! Thanks for catching it.

I believe the number was 40 bumps making it 2710. I may have miscalculated so feel free to check again xD.

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
NOTICE: Currently not accepting more orders until a few of our current orders are completed.

Today is also payday if anyone bumped lol.

- Kiwi
>> Some of these slots that we have are so far from done, I don't know how we're going to do them without more people bumping...

Agile Spirit

Snoozbie
>> Some of these slots that we have are so far from done, I don't know how we're going to do them without more people bumping...
User Image

No worries, there's no rush. We still have funds to pay bumpers and in the event that we do run out, I can use some of my funds :3 Just do what you can, even if that's only a few and we'll eventually get there xD.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Palpable Love

Was wondering if you accept volunteers? I have some extra time in the day and if you're needing a extra bumper id be happy to volunteer my time.

Agile Spirit

Dy Onna
Palpable Love

Was wondering if you accept volunteers? I have some extra time in the day and if you're needing a extra bumper id be happy to volunteer my time.
User Image

That would be amazing and much appreciated. And we'd still pay you wink If you're still interested the slots / updates are in our guild. If you have any questions about how its set up feel free to ask!

Demonic Sex Symbol

Kyuui Kiwi
Dy Onna
Palpable Love

User Image

That would be amazing and much appreciated. And we'd still pay you wink If you're still interested the slots / updates are in our guild. If you have any questions about how its set up feel free to ask!
Ok, Could you send me the guild invite? please and thank you smile

Demonic Sex Symbol

Kyuui Kiwi
Dy Onna
Palpable Love

User Image

I hope it is ok if i start a bit before bed. It took me some time to find where the updated slots where.

Agile Spirit

Dy Onna
I hope it is ok if i start a bit before bed. It took me some time to find where the updated slots where.
User Image

Yep, thats fine! :3 Thanks so much for helping! On Sundays/Mondays you can send a paytrade to Palpable Love whee

I'll try to get a slot update in by this weekend! gonk

Demonic Sex Symbol

Kyuui Kiwi
Dy Onna
User Image

Yep, thats fine! :3 Thanks so much for helping! On Sundays/Mondays you can send a paytrade to Palpable Love whee

I'll try to get a slot update in by this weekend! gonk

lol ok

Demonic Sex Symbol

Kyuui Kiwi
Slot 1 is complete 1000/1000
pandearing
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; pandearing
# of Bumps; 1000
TLC-deprived location; here
Special Treatment; n/a
Rushed; n/a
Sub-Bill; 2 mil
Extra Change; i'll individually tip whoever ends up bumping my thread. biggrin
Total Bill; 2 mil
How did you find us?; you were on the front page. :>
Wait List?; sure thing.

I sincerely apologize for how long its taken to reach this order! gonk It is now ready to be moved to a slot but I completely understand if you no longer need our services. If you'd like to keep the order, please accept the trade :3 Otherwise, please let us know!

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
You guys have no one bumping?
Well at least I know my quest thread will be open a while...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff