Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Mik Laid
Daemon Prince

I pretty much have, I'm hoping this might make me interested again.
Everything is too inflated, it makes t impossible to get anything. I used to booty grab, but all my contacts have dried.
Let's hope. Inflation has gotten ridiculous. I came back after a few months and everything seems like it has doubled. When the letter release, it's like they are four times higher than when I left.

Exactly. I bet getting 3mill is going to take weeks.
grumble.

King Shark

I added the text bit under the images I made too
:'D
Nice smile

Well, I bumped enough for tonight.
Talk to you guys later.

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid
Errrrrr, ummmmm, I don't have a photobucket atm. I'll create one tomorrow & do it. biggrin I haven't checked my photobucket in over a year. I don't know why half the bumps haven't turned into the little photobucket picture yet to be honest. xDDD
User Image

Oh really? Haha I just saw all of the links saying "Mik" somewhere in them so I assumed you had them all placed in 1 place. Its no rush, I don't do anything to my photobucket much either, but was just saying in case, and if you had them all in one place you might as well add these xP.

As for Gaia's inflation, I often find myself saying "Damn it! Why didn't I just buy it earlier?!" As I watch the Katana go from 500k, to 1.3k, to like 2 mil now. >.> I'm sure other people have similar stories too haha.

Agile Spirit

Leadery
User Image

Honestly love the bump styles you've made! Thank you very much for adding it to our collection emotion_kirakira Will be using them :3

King Shark

Kyuui Kiwi
Leadery
User Image

Honestly love the bump styles you've made! Thank you very much for adding it to our collection emotion_kirakira Will be using them :3

:'DDD
I've seen people using one of them and it made me a bit more happier than it should.
hahahah

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Leadery
Kyuui Kiwi
Leadery
User Image

I've seen people using one of them and it made me a bit more happier than it should.
hahahah
I really like your bumps. They are very pretty! I'm definitely going to use them. Do you make thread layouts by chance?

King Shark

Mik Laid
Leadery
Kyuui Kiwi
Leadery
User Image

hahahah
I really like your bumps. They are very pretty! I'm definitely going to use them. Do you make thread layouts by chance?

Uhh.. I've never tried. LOL I'm not that confident in making graphics.

What would you need it for? I can try but if I feel it turns out horrible I won't show it.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Leadery
Mik Laid
Leadery
Kyuui Kiwi
Leadery
User Image

hahahah

Uhh.. I've never tried. LOL I'm not that confident in making graphics.

What would you need it for? I can try but if I feel it turns out horrible I won't show it.
TLC. We need a new layout. I like the simplistic nature of the bumps you made & I actually prefer them to be simple. Too many colors in a graphic and it looks like a rainbow puked on it.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Just quit GJC. Not happy about it either. Apparently my thread was locked for "advertising" because I don't want employees posting the application within the stupid thread, I want them posting it here. I don't conduct interviews, so the main freakin' purpose of the thread is to attract workers to this thread.

I'm so freakin' angry because I've used that guild to find employees for years now and suddenly the same type of information that I've been posting for years is now advertising. Isn't the whole damn point of the guild to attract workers to your thread? I didn't want to quit the damn guild, but I'm not changing how I run things here so I can use it and I'm not having employees post it within that thread either because I may not get to it for days and that isn't efficient.

I'm just freakin' pissed. :/ UGHHHH. I will never have a nice thing to say about the Gaia Job Center now. ******** them. /rant

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Mik Laid
Errrrrr, ummmmm, I don't have a photobucket atm. I'll create one tomorrow & do it. biggrin I haven't checked my photobucket in over a year. I don't know why half the bumps haven't turned into the little photobucket picture yet to be honest. xDDD
User Image

Oh really? Haha I just saw all of the links saying "Mik" somewhere in them so I assumed you had them all placed in 1 place. Its no rush, I don't do anything to my photobucket much either, but was just saying in case, and if you had them all in one place you might as well add these xP.

As for Gaia's inflation, I often find myself saying "Damn it! Why didn't I just buy it earlier?!" As I watch the Katana go from 500k, to 1.3k, to like 2 mil now. >.> I'm sure other people have similar stories too haha.
I accessed it today and will get the links uploaded later today/tomorrow. I did have 'em in one place, amazingly.

I know. The panda slippers that Leadery is questing, I remember when they were 250k. Now they are 3 freakin' mil!

Kiwi, I'm not happy. :/ I'm very upset. If this was the real world, if I complained loudly enough to GJC, I'd get to keep on doing what I've been doing for years, but since this is Gaia, it doesn't matter and that makes me upset. Why the hell did they have to change the rules? It doesn't benefit the guild. I regret ever joining the new GJC. SO. NOT. HAPPY.

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid
I accessed it today and will get the links uploaded later today/tomorrow. I did have 'em in one place, amazingly.

I know. The panda slippers that Leadery is questing, I remember when they were 250k. Now they are 3 freakin' mil!

Kiwi, I'm not happy. :/ I'm very upset. If this was the real world, if I complained loudly enough to GJC, I'd get to keep on doing what I've been doing for years, but since this is Gaia, it doesn't matter and that makes me upset. Why the hell did they have to change the rules? It doesn't benefit the guild. I regret ever joining the new GJC. SO. NOT. HAPPY.

Haha nice. I knew I saw something like /TLCBumps/blahblahblah somewhere in those long links when I was editing xD.

The worst part is, I could afford it. I can afford it at 500k, can still afford the 1.3mil and 2. Not sure if I should buy one just to have one before it CONTINUES TO GROW! >:[ Plus that'll take so much money away from me! XD. *gold hoarder*

Ah, I read something about them locking your thread right? What exactly did they change in the rules and what are they saying you did wrong? I've briefly looked at the guild before but I never joined or really used it much.

Blessed Gaian

So I want to go into hiatus from bumping. I just think I've been stretch myself thin, here and in real life. I'm going take time and step back to get some things in order. I'll still be around daily and if needed bump. heart
Evening all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces