Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on May 12, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

Anxious Swapper

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
I'm sorry but I would have to quit my job as a bumper due to events happening. Thank you for understanding

Blessed Mage

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Hey all!!! I am going to head over and start bumping!!! I forget, are little folks like me allowed to do Slot Updates? Just for future reference...

Blessed Mage

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
I didn't realize that it was dinner time... so I will be back in an hour or so to start bumping ...

Blessed Gaian

SilvyrRayn
Hey all!!! I am going to head over and start bumping!!! I forget, are little folks like me allowed to do Slot Updates? Just for future reference...
Yes

Chatty Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
A Mosaic Masterpiece
Mik Laid
A Mosaic Masterpiece
Mik Laid
Of course I do. (: xD How've you been?

It's been great. Just taking a trip down memory lane. WOW. Two years went by fast. I still remember being a Rockstar Bumper and Permanent Problem. :')
How are you? It's nice to see TLC still standing strong after like four to five years. smile
Lol. Ehh. I'm giving TLC a defib shock atm because I've been gone for so long I don't have a damn clue what is going on. xD And they sure did. I'm engaged now. Other than that, nothing has really changed for me.

OH MY GOD KIM! YOU'RE ENGAGED NOW! OMG! How long have you guys been together? Don't tell me it's the same guy from 2010? OMG. CONGRATULATIONS!
WOW. A lot has changed since then.
Lol, yeah. I have been since August of 2012. (: We've been dating for two and a half years now. And it is. (: We've stuck together throughout it all. We're thinking of getting married this year or probably the next. Not sure yet.

Blessed Mage

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Mik Laid
Lol, yeah. I have been since August of 2012. (: We've been dating for two and a half years now. And it is. (: We've stuck together throughout it all. We're thinking of getting married this year or probably the next. Not sure yet.

Well don't forget that unless you are going a courthouse, you have to book the church and venue a year in advance.

Oh, and from someone trying to become a legitimate herbologist, have a sprig of Rosemary in your bouquet, and one in his boutenier (however you spell it... his flower in the jacket). It is said to bring good luck and prosperity to your marriage.

Blessed Mage

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Off to do some chores, then homework. BBL

Tipsy Elder

10,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Questionable Giver

11,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
OMG hello everyone. I didn't mean to be gone so long. There was just so much stuff going on.

Questionable Giver

11,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Questionable Giver

11,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Chatty Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Chatty Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
SilvyrRayn
Mik Laid

Well don't forget that unless you are going a courthouse, you have to book the church and venue a year in advance.

Oh, and from someone trying to become a legitimate herbologist, have a sprig of Rosemary in your bouquet, and one in his boutenier (however you spell it... his flower in the jacket). It is said to bring good luck and prosperity to your marriage.
Will do. And we don't plan to book a church. I'm not religious and I really don't care if the church recognizes my marriage. xP

Blessed Mage

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Mik Laid
Will do. And we don't plan to book a church. I'm not religious and I really don't care if the church recognizes my marriage. xP

I'm not Christian at all, but there is still the venue. I know that I am having an outdoor Wiccan Ceremony when it comes time for me to get married.

Tipsy Elder

10,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
I think I might not bump until the weekend, had a coworker go on vacation this week so I'm covering her work too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff