+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
SilvyrRayn
Hey!!! I have a lot of Tarot spreads to do, then I will get back to bumping asap.

Okay! xD

Agile Spirit

Lady Solarius

I'm bad at it too XD But well unless the item is supeeer ugly and a flop then prices will sometime or other rise, so on long quests it doesn't hurt investing in something and having your gold moving somewhere rather than just sitting there xD (I say that but I'm still overly cautious in investing in things anyway)
User Image
Hehe, I have accidental hoards many times. I just have these items that I'm too lazy to sell or got as a gift and over time they just rise in prices. Pretty awesome emotion_awesome Even then though, I still don't feel like selling it. I just look at it as a item I got for a pretty good discount... xD.
By the way, any idea what those Monthly advance chances are ? Do they turn into the RIG or something? I never keep up with this stuff. Too much hassle.

My house had problems with the router constantly until a storm finally took it out (honestly no idea how) and we got a new one <3

No problem about the bumps. Seems like you've got a lot to do here all by yourself. What's keeping Mik busy? =(

Agile Spirit

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Kyuui Kiwi

Lol! Same xD I like keeping things.. I had 4 Gogh Reeds once xD 'Cuz when it came out I reaaally liked it so I played BG a lot and got them - but then awhile ago I realised it's hard to use them with much else xD So I sold all but one to go towards my quest at the time

Hmm I'm not sure what the Advance Chances are about either XD I think they're a RIG bundle that gets released later in the month..

I'm not sure if it's a problem with the router xD Since we bought it earlier this year so it's not old, but.. if the light for the DSL just vanishes, rather than go red like it does normally when it drops out, it's probably the router, right?? Ugh xD

I'm not sure, maybe Mik's busy with school work xD

Generous Phantom

Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; Roo Bearie
# of Bumps; 500
TLC-deprived location; Poke
Special Treatment; N/a can you just use numbers?
Rushed; 18th
Amenities; If anyone chats, please make sure they quoted me, if not please PM me the page number.
Sub-Bill; 1500
Extra Change;
Total Bill; 1500
How did you find us?; Service Forum and eye balls
Wait List?; Yes please

Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; Roo Bearie
# of Bumps; 500
TLC-deprived location; Mew
Special Treatment; N/a can you just use numbers?
Rushed; 18th
Amenities; If anyone chats, please make sure they quoted me, if not please PM me the page number.
Sub-Bill; 1500
Extra Change;
Total Bill; 1500
How did you find us?; Service Forum and eye balls
Wait List?; Yes please

TOTAL 3,000 + 2,000 = 5,000

Agile Spirit

Lady Solarius

User Image
Nice profit I'm sure XD. I have 1 Reve Rouille and 1 Yemaya's Pearl (I probably spelled all these wrong) that have risen since they came out which is nice. However, since I only have 1 of each I probably will end up not even selling them. rolleyes ~Hoarder problems~

Speaking of technological failures. My computer got hit by an "FBI Investigation" Virus haha. It impersonates the FBI and it locks my computer until I pay $200 fee. It only goes away when I shut off the internet. I somehow got rid of it the first time by uninstalling firefox and google chrome, but it came back for me and now my computer can't do anything except pop that virus up >.< Currently using an older laptop until I find another fix.

Hm maybe. She's not around as much as she used to be. sad

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Roo Bearie

Both orders accepted, thanks for choosing TLC! And no problem, we can just use numbers to bump xD

Generous Phantom

Lady Solarius

Order "Mew" Actually has no time limit. I just copyed and pasted and changed the link, I forgot to take away the time limit on that one. xD

quote me for a reply.

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Roo Bearie

Ah did a double-take xD Did you want it done by the 18th or started on by then? If it's the former we won't be able to do it, sorry ><

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Kyuui Kiwi

Lols xD

And ughh viruses, and wow that's my first time hearing about a virus like that xD Your anti-virus couldn't remove it? D:

Yeah ): And most of the other bumpers actually xD Haha

Generous Phantom

Lady Solarius

Well the head wants to start the peacing together by the 20th, but I guess she would still want people being hired after that. I guess if it can be started by the 18th it would be nice.

quote me for a reply.

Agile Spirit

Lady Solarius
Kyuui Kiwi

Lols xD

And ughh viruses, and wow that's my first time hearing about a virus like that xD Your anti-virus couldn't remove it? D:

Yeah ): And most of the other bumpers actually xD Haha

User Image
Lol I actually didn't have an anti-virus on my computer. At least I don't think so. But that's only because the old ones I used to have never helped at all so I didn't get one xD. Normally the viruses I get aren't detected by the anti-viruses and malware thingies anyways. D:

Haha I noticed. I checked the bumper's list a few times and a lot of them are on hiatus. And even the ones that aren't I haven't seen around for a while xD. At least slots are still getting completed at a pretty good pace so that the waitlist doesn't get too cluttered.

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Roo Bearie

Okay ^^

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Kyuui Kiwi

Ahh, I'd feel too vulnerable if I didn't have an anti-virus installed XD atm I'm using AVG but thinking of switching to Avast, because I can't play GW2 with the AVG firewall active, even if I make a rule for it..
And that's weird D: I think Spybot is good for malware, haven't used in ages though xD I think I got a random chinese malware on my comp..

And just barely xD After this I'm closing the wait-list and after all the orders get moved up I'll lower the number of slots by two until we can find bumpers that will stay for more than the first few days xD

There was an application earlier but guess he didn't want to bother finding the phrase ^^;

Agile Spirit

Lady Solarius

User Image
I used to have Avast and Malwarebytes. Avast annoyed the hell outta me because of this little pop-up thingy it always had haha. My dad said it was pretty good though. Who knows. Malwarebytes was actually pretty decent. I'm not really sure if I use them correctly xD.

LMAO. I forgot about that. I saw the guy apply ahaha. Also, since it seems like its pretty much only you, and maybe 2 others that decently bump, I'll be sure to stick around and help out a lot more. Technically don't have free time but I can't seem to pull myself away from the computer anyways, so might as well bump. rolleyes I was also planning to re-apply but seemed pretty pointless since I'll probably disappear in a few months time anyways. Who knows. Free bumps ftw! heart

Edit: But perhaps might need my post style option back... >.< Currently copy and pasting since I'm not on my eaten-by-viruses computer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff