I'll go and commit that to memory. :]

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ms Turpentine

You're welcome~
Alright, I read through everything, and made the proper correction to my application.
Sorry for letting my ditziness throw a wrench in the works.
Oh my, and thank you for the tip~ o:
Ms Turpentine
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Ms Turpentine
Date of registration: This account was created 5/6/12. I had an account for two years ago, but had a one year hiatus, and while I was gone, it was hacked. Thus the newness.
Past experience: I worked for a shop two years ago or so. I believe it was called Sakura Bumps? I posted a somewhere around 5,000 before resigning my position.
Amount of love able to give weekly: I estimate 500, but more on weeks when I have time off from the studio.
Amount of posts you have: On this account, 500, in two days. My old account had over 40,000
Say hello: Well hello loves! My name is Ms Turpentine, I am actually a man, working on getting in shape to enter competitive drag competitions. I'm a big fan of Gaia, and ready to come back after a year of abandoning it. I will inform of any hiatus, off time, etc. I will have three days a week where I won't be able to post [most likely M/W/F], due to my work in an addiction recovery clinic and time in my painting studio. However, on Sundays I can bump like the wind, and I would very much enjoy working for a shop where I can feel a sense of purpose in my bumping. I appreciate the time you have taken to review my application!
Say what?: Well now, that was embarrassing. Love can't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: I have had no referral.
You're hired. Welcome to TLC Bumping. (: Make sure you send a join request to our guild.
Palpable Love
You're hired. Welcome to TLC Bumping. (: Make sure you send a join request to our guild.

Thank you so much~
Do you have any specific thread you would like me to start on?
[Any high priority that you would prefer done first?]
Ms Turpentine
Palpable Love

Thank you so much~
Do you have any specific thread you would like me to start on?
[Any high priority that you would prefer done first?]
Just check the guild for the starting/stopping thread. All the bump posts are done in that thread and all information concerning the threads are in there too. Try to always bump the threads that haven't been bumped today before re-bumping other threads. :3 Other than that, you are set.
Palpable Love
Just check the guild for the starting/stopping thread. All the bump posts are done in that thread and all information concerning the threads are in there too. Try to always bump the threads that haven't been bumped today before re-bumping other threads. :3 Other than that, you are set.

Excellent. :]
If there's anything more I can do to be of service, please don't hesitate to let me know!
I hate to ask more newbie questions, but I'm having trouble locating the graphics. I know it must be someplace simple, but I've been up for 43 hours straight, and my brain is a bit frazzled.....
Ms Turpentine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sтчнx sαys ;;

You can see some here, and here

Those are both located in the guild forums. :3

..................................✗✗ Styhx
Styhx

Oh goodness. How in the world did I miss that? o.o
Ms Turpentine

Sтчнx sαys ;;

By being up 43hrs straight? It makes everyone loopy, that lack of sleep. :P
Now, if you'd had some coffee patches...

Styhx

You have a valid argument there.
I have had about seven caffeine pills today. sweatdrop
Ms Turpentine

Sтчнx sαys ;;

When I think of coffee patches, though, I think of that scientist in... damn, what was it? Umm... Meet the Robinsons, I think. The twitchy one who had them all over her arms and was just wide eyed and crazy.
If you'd had /those/ coffee patches, you'd still be wired.

Until five minutes before you had to leave for work next.

Styhx

If I'm lucky, I'll get about four hours of sleep tonight.
I live where I work, so I'm on call 24/7.
But I loooooove my job, so it's a sacrifice made with joy. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces