Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

♥ As the years go by, I race the clock with you, but if you died right now you know that I'd die to.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Starting Slot 4 @ 1451/2000
PC: 235

You remind me of the time when I knew who I was, but still the second hand will catch us like it always does. ♥

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi
Alright. We still have slot 4 open when your finished and Slot 1 when Mik finishes updating, of course unless your not bumping xP

Starting Slot 2 at 175/500

Stopping Slot 2 at 185/500
PC: 110
[Last Bump]
Starting slot two 186/2000
Pc: 0
♥ As the years go by, I race the clock with you, but if you died right now you know that I'd die to.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stopping Slot 4 @ 1480/2000
PC: 265
[ x ]

You remind me of the time when I knew who I was, but still the second hand will catch us like it always does. ♥

Shameless Lunatic

Elo everyone.!

I'll be going to school soon so I'll be bumping when I come back from the Friday madness stuff.

whee

It's Thursday isn't it? o 3o;;

Stopping slot 2 @ 200/2000
Pc:15
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/red-rose-corsage-come-on-in-333/t.45327393_406/#408

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Yup, Thursday is today's day. xD

Everyone is doing good today. =D

Shameless Lunatic

It's Friday here, though

XD

I live on the other side of the world. =P

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
@IcySpell;; And that is exactly where? o 3o

Shameless Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Huh? O 3O;;;

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hmm..then you should send Palpable Love your payday trade on your Monday, don't you?
Stopping Package Slot 1 Here @ 150/200
PC: 50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Payday is on Monday? o 3o;; I'll be sure to remember that.
I wasn't able to come on last Monday so yeah......
[/waves frantically] I call dibs on Package Slot 1! D:<
Need to eat first........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff