Welcome to Gaia! ::

Larri no like stress

@.@;;;; 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 >

I haven't really been on in a while.

Apartment hunting sounds stressful. Too difficult for my almost 15 year old brain to comprehend. sweatdrop
@Kaden: there are pros and cons to both our arguments. He says his aunt gave him a number for an apartment that's only $500 a month with all utilities included, but i donno about laundry and all that. And he's paying me back for the money I put down on the first place, but still that could have been an extra $100 we could have applied to something else -.-

Hopefully we can go look at this other place on Monday before I have to leave.

@Himi-chan: Hiiii haven't seen you in a while whee And yes, it is very stressful, I'm almost 24 and I don't think I quite comprehend it. sweatdrop
Yeah. I've been kind of tired lately so I end up sleeping all the time when I'm not at school. @_@

Good luck finding a good apartment. You'll find a place eventually. c:
Awww I hate being tired, I've been feeling the same way. Maybe it's the season change? (even though winter is the more likely season to make people sleepy and want to hibernate lol)

And thanks, I just want to find something soon, so sick of being so far away from my bf all the time. 3 years is far too much time to spend over 400 miles apart. gonk
I hate my city. The weather here sucks. The snow cleared up, then we had a snow storm. Then by yesterday, the snow was all gone. And now today it's been non-stop snowing again. I thought spring was actually gonna come early this year. ]: Last year, it was on and off snow, melt, snow, melt until the end of May. =_= Kind of ridiculous.

Well, just make sure it's a decent place first.

Paloola's Husbando

Sparkly Vampire

-This was a rant-

Paloola's Husbando

Sparkly Vampire

Pardon my language.
That's okay, sometimes you need to rant to keep yourself from bitching out at a person that annoys you.

Paloola's Husbando

Sparkly Vampire

Himiwari-Chan
That's okay, sometimes you need to rant to keep yourself from bitching out at a person that annoys you.
Yes, it's true. These few people were so incredibly rude and ignorant. Some people..
lKaden
Himiwari-Chan
Yes, it's true. These few people were so incredibly rude and ignorant. Some people..

What happened? If you don't mind me asking.
@_@ I wanna change my high school classes, but I'm not sure if I should for some of them...
For college I wanna go into the architect field, like something similar to that or whatever, and when I looked it up it said I'd need English and Math. And art and computer classes would help.
So, since I didn't do any of my homework this year for LA, my mark is 69%. :/ [But the year before, I left off with 92%] So I can't take English AP, but I'm in the normal class for that. I have the minimum mark to be in the math AP class but I'm not sure if I should take it...
And I need 2 more percent to be in social AP if I choose to be in it, except I don't really need it but I don't know if I'll end up changing my mind on what I wanna take in college.

So, AP classes? Yes or no? @_@ Or should I just be in the normal classes for everything[which is what I'm already registered in]

And I'm going to change one of my options from drama to one of the computer classes but I can't decide between Design Studies and Comp Tech.
Hey Larri, I need someone's opinion.
I'm thinking of changing my theme on tumblr. It'll be around the same color it is right now.
Should I change it or not? I have two choices that I could could change it to, unless I end up not changing it.
http://safe.tumblr.com/theme/preview/30109
http://safe.tumblr.com/theme/preview/30840
I like the first layout 3nodding

And AP classes couldn't hurt. I was in Honors Bio (which is like an AP class) one year in High School (I ended up with a gpa of like 3% in the class cause that's when my depression hit, but still lol) They're really not hard, just a little extra look, and AP classes, even if they're not specifically for the career you're looking into, always look good on college apps. Wish I had been more focused on my studies and took more English and AP classes, perhaps I would have already published a book by now sweatdrop

And awww I missed the rant, rants are always fun. *hug hug*

Also! Looking at two more places (hopefully) tomorrow soooooo.... *crosses fingers*
LariaKaiba
I like the first layout 3nodding

And AP classes couldn't hurt. I was in Honors Bio (which is like an AP class) one year in High School (I ended up with a gpa of like 3% in the class cause that's when my depression hit, but still lol) They're really not hard, just a little extra look, and AP classes, even if they're not specifically for the career you're looking into, always look good on college apps. Wish I had been more focused on my studies and took more English and AP classes, perhaps I would have already published a book by now sweatdrop

And awww I missed the rant, rants are always fun. *hug hug*

Also! Looking at two more places (hopefully) tomorrow soooooo.... *crosses fingers*

Do you think it looks better than my current theme? I'm still trying to decide whether or not I should change it. And for some reason, when I go to my blog I can't see any of my posts... weird.
Edit: Nevermind, I fixed it

So there isn't really much of a difference? One of my friends told me that the difference is "You won't be in a class with all the annoying stupid people". xD

Good luck!
I'm still wondering if I'll ever actually end up having to dance with that guy... So far it hasn't happened yet. O.o
Either layout is cute. I didn't even know you could change layouts on tumblr gonk so tumblr ignorant lol

And there is also that perk of not being with the annoying stupid people. xD

ninja No idea, has the class not done dancing in a while?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff