I'll be your first.

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Melancholy Wish
I'll be your first.

ok, care to fill out an order fourm? I'll have to do the reading early tommorow, or after school. I can MAYBE fit it in tonight but, I need an order form.
InvisableMuffins
bump
N E W O R D E R
Name: ENTER NAME HERE Marra
I believe in cartomancy: ENTER A NUMBER 1-10. 10 BEING ALOT 1 BEING NOT AT ALL much! 10
Is this my first card reading: IS THIS YOUR FIRST CARD READING, EVER? No
Is this my first reading by you?: IS THIS YOUR FIRST CARD READING BY ME? Yes
My reading type: ENTER READING TYPE (QUESTION,NO QUESTION, WHOLE LIFE) Relationship & yes no
My question/Card Number: ENTER YOUR QUESTION/CARD NUMBER : Is Mason going to contact me first...ever again?

Has my ex James M. been thinking about me recently?
I would like this done by: ENTER DUE DATE today?
T H A N K Y O U
InvisableMuffins
Melancholy Wish
I'll be your first.

ok, care to fill out an order fourm? I'll have to do the reading early tommorow, or after school. I can MAYBE fit it in tonight but, I need an order form.
Sorry, was working on filling it out...it is just a simple yes/no questions.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

N E W O R D E R
Name: Lady Apsara
I believe in cartomancy: 9
Is this my first card reading: IS THIS YOUR FIRST CARD READING, EVER? My first Cartomancy reading yes, but not my first reading
Is this my first reading by you?: Yes
My reading type: No Question
My question/Card Number: 12
I would like this done by: Whenever is good smile
T H A N K Y O U

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Melancholy Wish
InvisableMuffins
bump
N E W O R D E R
I believe in cartomancy: ENTER A NUMBER 1-10. 10 BEING ALOT 1 BEING NOT AT ALL much! 10
My reading type: ENTER READING TYPE (QUESTION,NO QUESTION, WHOLE LIFE) Relationship & yes no
My question/Card Number: ENTER YOUR QUESTION/CARD NUMBER : Is Mason going to contact me first...ever again?

T H A N K Y O U

Alright, the cards say he probably will call you again, probably not first. As for your relationship, the cards say that in the past your realtionship brought alot of emotional struggle, now, you two have alot of conflict with eachother, in the future the cards say James and you will undergo some life struggles. This relationship is predicted to make you edge towards feeling emotional in a bad way (angry, sad, ect) but you'll still care about James, it will also make you worry about material items (if you two life together or something it could be with money, if not it could be that he doesn't do anything nice for you or buy you anything. those were just examples btw). All throught your relationship will be emotional (like I said before, this kind of card just keeps coming up). Just because I'm worried about you, I did an extra special 1,2,3 relationship read. It says that in order to reach your desired outcome (I'm guessing to get mason back) you shouldn't focus on your conflicts. Something working against the desired outcome, material items between you two.The deciding factor of the desired outcome (wiether you two will be happy together) is high emotion. Meaning that you must avoid negative emotion (anger) and seek to touch emotions of other standpoints (love, consideration, ect.). My reading was kind of obvious, love eachother, but, it goes into more detail so I hope that pleased you. If the things about the past and present aren't true, there is a chance the rest of the reading isn't true. If you have any trouble understanding your reading, feel free to ask. If you have a shop of any kind, I'm looking for affiliates. I hope all works well for you and Mason! Bye Bye now!
InvisableMuffins
Melancholy Wish
InvisableMuffins
bump
N E W O R D E R

T H A N K Y O U

Alright, the cards say he probably will call you again, probably not first. As for your relationship, the cards say that in the past your realtionship brought alot of emotional struggle, now, you two have alot of conflict with eachother, in the future the cards say James and you will undergo some life struggles. This relationship is predicted to make you edge towards feeling emotional in a bad way (angry, sad, ect) but you'll still care about James, it will also make you worry about material items (if you two life together or something it could be with money, if not it could be that he doesn't do anything nice for you or buy you anything. those were just examples btw). All throught your relationship will be emotional (like I said before, this kind of card just keeps coming up). Just because I'm worried about you, I did an extra special 1,2,3 relationship read. It says that in order to reach your desired outcome (I'm guessing to get mason back) you shouldn't focus on your conflicts. Something working against the desired outcome, material items between you two.The deciding factor of the desired outcome (wiether you two will be happy together) is high emotion. Meaning that you must avoid negative emotion (anger) and seek to touch emotions of other standpoints (love, consideration, ect.). My reading was kind of obvious, love eachother, but, it goes into more detail so I hope that pleased you. If the things about the past and present aren't true, there is a chance the rest of the reading isn't true. If you have any trouble understanding your reading, feel free to ask. If you have a shop of any kind, I'm looking for affiliates. I hope all works well for you and Mason! Bye Bye now!

Thank you for your reading hun and concern <3 I don't own any shops, but I'm peers with some of the tarot card shop owners...so I could ask.

Also, there is a school for magick here. As a fellow tarot card reader I thought I should inform you...you can enhance your skills and learn more with them...if interested.

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Melancholy Wish
InvisableMuffins
Melancholy Wish
InvisableMuffins
bump
N E W O R D E R

T H A N K Y O U

Thank you for your reading hun and concern <3 I don't own any shops, but I'm peers with some of the tarot card shop owners...so I could ask.

Also, there is a school for magick here. As a fellow tarot card reader I thought I should inform you...you can enhance your skills and learn more with them...if interested.

Alroght, thank you, and yes, Kora can save Nick

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
BUMP SESSION #2!!! bump 1

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150