Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks again for accepting! ^_^
No problem ^_^

Blessed Cultist

10,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
hm, would you take a M/F couple- or M/M/F?
Lady Ara of the North
hm, would you take a M/F couple- or M/M/F?

I would consider it. I haven't written M/F in a while, but I have written it before. It would mostly depend on whether or not I could make a connection to the characters.

On a side note, I'm heading off to work for several hours, so I'll be AFK for a while.

Blessed Cultist

10,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Username: Lady Ara of the North
Your Age: 20
Story Rating: M+ - Nothing Held Back ( I can give you my e-mail)
Genre(s): Modern fantasy romance
Character 1:
Name: Vester
Age: un known (he lost his memory) He looks to be in his late fifties.
Build: Medium
Eyes: dull blue
Hair: black with grey
Skin: pale
Clothes (General Idea): Vester has the ability to move the shadows- hiding in them or using them as weapons. He likes to wear them and it’s usually in the Victorian style)
Species (Vampire Were, Faerie, etc.): Vampire
Minimum of Three Personality Traits, Other, (and if applicable, are they Top, Bottom, or Switch) Bottom, Since his wife’s death Vester has been a shell- not talking to any one and only doing what he’s told. He has a weak spot for women though and avoids touching them at all costs.
Character 2:
Name: Alex
Build: Thin
Eyes: gold
Hair: black down to his waist
Skin: pale
Clothes (General Idea): Armor and leather (usually dragon hide)
Species (Vampire Were, Faerie, etc.): a were dragon ( has the ability to take human form or that of a large black dragon)
Minimum of Three Personality Traits, Other, (and if applicable, are they Top, Bottom, or Switch) Top, Alex is a very powerful dark wizard and usually quick to anger.
Plot: Vester lost his memory, and the first memory that he does have is of meeting his first wife. He was tricked into leading her to a mad man(Alex)- who killed her in front of him and then became a slave to the man. Alex is a very powerful dark magician and using the ploy of having the wife’s soul trapped, orders Vester around to do all of his duty work. (For a basic plot it would just be Alex using Vester)
Wordcount: three pages please or around 1500 words ( if I like it I tip)
Sounds interesting, Lady Ara. I'd like to give it a try.
Just to make sure I have everything right, is this a M/M or a M/M/F? I have ideas for either/both.
And if you have any not-Gaia-safe ideas/requests, feel free to email me -- katicalocke(at)ulmb.com

Blessed Cultist

10,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
for now a M/M story- I might order another with the same couple. This story would be after the wife's death. And I'd like a rather steamy night between Vester and Alex, so you'll probably have to email it to me.
Sounds good, Lady Ara. Go ahead and send me an email when you get a chance, so I'll have your address.
And now, because I was suffering from bump pic envy, here is my own little bumper, Moki, the happy hammerhead!

User Image

I think he's cute, even if I can't draw xp
Awww. He's cute. =o

If I wasn't afraid he'd eat me, I'd almost find him hug-worthy.
Aw. He looks so...enthusiastic!
- xd
Thanks guys! I usually hate the way I draw, but he turned out pretty good.

And I got your email, Lady Ara. There's a progress report post down below the writing samples on the first page, so that should make it easier to check what's going on.
[Bump! heart ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces