Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
heart User Image heart

BIENVENUE

Hola amigos, I'm Lorika, I've been reading tarot since I was thirteenish, been on Gaia since I was sixteenish, I'm twenty two now, and this is the first shop I've ever opened.

So why now? Basically I've not been in the best of health and due to that and my car awaiting parts I've been virtually housebound for a couple of weeks, and it's starting to really frustrate me. I've had practically nothing to do for the past couple of days and now it's clearly sent me over the edge. Why am I doing nothing when I could be helping people?

So if you want to help inject a little purpose in my life, order a reading and let me help you back! :>

ALL READINGS ARE FREE but you can go ahead and tip me if you want.

I think you'll see from what I'm offering that my style is rather distinct and I don't really do things quite the same as anyone else. Sometimes I feel a bit alienated from other readers, but I definitely have a lot to offer and I'll always do my best for my client!

UPDATE: Oh my god people, thank you for all your support but I have so many orders in my inbox and in the thread I'm having trouble getting through them effectively. The sheer number of orders I'm trying to think about at once is slowing things down and reducing the quality/length of interpretations because I am exhausted. PLEASE do not order in the thread OR by PM any more until the the slots are clearly reopened. I don't want to be forced to ignore any orders I get, so for everyone's sake, please hold on to your order until I clear this backlog. Thank you!!

~~~~~

SLOTS:[CLOSED]
[CLOSED]
[CLOSED]

~~~~~

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
yum_strawberry User Image yum_strawberry

Before Ordering PSA:

Please note that I rely heavily on my intuition when I read. Also note that I do not believe in "fortune telling" - everyone makes their own fortune and a tarot reading about an issue does not mean the issue or the outcome is set in stone. You are on a path that can diverge and change at any time. I once did a relationship reading for myself in the morning which gave one clear message - that night after I'd made a decision I repeated the reading and got a totally different message. The course of your life can change in a snap and you are the maker of your own destiny.

That said, tarot cards are excellent tools for giving advice and providing insight into situations. They can clarify things and restore your faith - but the opposite is also true, so be careful.

Oh, one other thing - I'm a trainee psychotherapist, I love listening to people and helping them with their problems, it's just what I do :> So never be afraid to contact me, never worry you're talking too much, and I love discussing readings, so if you have any questions always PM me back.

* Feel free to post your order in the thread or PM me. If you want a spread tailored to your situation PMing is preferable.

* Everything you disclose to me is in total confidence. Confidentiality is utterly important to me and in counselling our professional lives rest on it. If you PM me I will not even post your username in the thread.

* If you are posting in the thread PLEASE QUOTE ME to make sure I see you.

* Without question, all readings are PMed, never publicly posted.

* I like having a real name to work with. If you aren't comfortable posting your real first name (surname is not needed) or the names of the other people involved in the reading, please PM your order.

* I reserve my right to refuse an order, though the circumstances in which I would do so are no doubt very rare.

* I will always try and get back to you ASAP but please be accomodating for outside obligations and human frailty.

~~~~~

Order Form:

Please copy and paste and fill in your relevant details!

☽ [u]TAROT READING REQUEST[/u] ☾

[b]Name:[/b] (As stated above, real name is preferred.)

[b]Spread:[/b] (Tailored, Five Card, Seven card relationship, etc.)

[b]Question:[/b] (Only if applicable.)

[b]Details:[/b] (This is where you can share any information you want me to know. For most readings details aren't necessary. If you want a tailored spread, please be as detailed as possible about what it is you need to find out from your reading.)

[b]Tip:[/b] (Not necessary, but always appreciated.)

~~~~~

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
gaia_star User Image gaia_star

Services:

I use the term "services" instead of "spreads" because to be honest I'm a bit of a wildcard. I don't like using traditional spreads such as the Celtic Cross and Three Card Spread and I like to tailor spreads to the person and situation. This is great for offering detailed advice but of course a) not everyone needs such specific details, and for those people I have the stock services below, and b) not everyone knows what exactly they want to know, so if you want a tailored spread it will involve us working together.

IF YOU WANT A TAILORED SPREAD: PM me with a description of your situation/the problems you are facing/what you would like to find out and I'll liase with you to draw up a spread. Then once you're happy we're getting to the heart of the matter I'll perform the reading, aaand ba-da-bing ba-da-boom.

Stock Services:

yum_strawberry Five Card Reading:

As mentioned above, I hate the three card spread, so instead I use five card spreads. These will give a general insight into your situation at present. You can tailor it by asking a specific question, or by asking about a specific area of your life, such as work, love, friendship, etc.

yum_strawberry Seven Card Relationship Spread:

This examines the relationship between you and another person. It doesn't have to be about you and a partner, it can be a friend, a relative, anybody. I love this reading for relationships because it gives insight into how you and your chosen person view each other, which is always a revealing experience. It also gives advice and a prospective outlook for the relationship.

yum_strawberry Decision Maker:

I use this one all the time because I have all the sense of a cucumber when it comes to decision making. It requires a specific, yes or no question. I will draw one or more cards and interpret them to mean either a positive or a negative. This relies largely on my own intuition and my personal feelings towards each card. And of course, this is just ADVICE - you don't have to follow it!

yum_strawberry Five-to-Seven Card Personality Reading:

Do you ever look at a person and think, hey, what's even up with them? I do. I love people and I love getting to know them, which is probably why I'm going into this line of work. This is a general spread which will tell you about a person, the current state of affairs in their life or things that have influenced them up to the present - it can come up with a lot of things, but it always deepens insight into what makes that person tick. Use it on a partner, a friend, a family member, an acquaintance... it can be great for gauging potential friends and lovers or for understanding your enemies. Or try it on yourself!

There's nothing special about the card number, it just varies depending on how much info I feel I need to interpret.

yum_strawberry Thirteen Card Future Love Interest Spread:

This is another relationship spread I like because it's very personality and communication orientated. If you're not in a relationship right now but would love to see the kind of person who might be strolling into your life sooner or later, this one's for you. It can also give advice and a possible outcome. The only thing it can't give, most unfortunately, is an ETA.

If you're interested in a service, such as a year-long spread, but don't see it offered here, feel free to PM or quote me. There are way too many potential spreads and readings to list in this little box.

~~~~~

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
IDK what's going here, maybe whitelist/blacklist/past customers or something.

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
IDK what's going here either lolololol dramallama

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS BABY (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
Just completed my second order - thank you anonymous patrons for your support so far! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

There is still one slot open for tonight - I'll leave the rest closed until my energy returns tomorrow. mrgreen
TAROT READING REQUEST

Name: Phil

Spread: 5 Card Reading

Question: (Only if applicable.)

Details: I'm a recent college graduate in the middle of a job search, so that's my current situation.

Tip: Is 10,000 okay?

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
tempest kain
TAROT READING REQUEST

Details: I'm a recent college graduate in the middle of a job search, so that's my current situation.

I'm full for the minute, but I'll give you the first slot as soon as they open up again :> And of course a 10k tip is fine, I'm willing to work for free!
Lorika
tempest kain
TAROT READING REQUEST

I'm full for the minute, but I'll give you the first slot as soon as they open up again :> And of course a 10k tip is fine, I'm willing to work for free!

Alright, that sounds great. Thank you for taking my request.
TAROT READING REQUEST

Name: (Jocelyn.)

Spread: (Five Card)

Question: (I've been suffering for about two months from a mysterious stomach illness. I just want to know if things will ever be the same for me, health wise )

Details: I can see your shop is filled for now, but if you accept me and it's necessary I'll happily add details? Just let me know c:
Tip: (1 mil)

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
Aroused Nintendo
TAROT READING REQUEST

Question: (I've been suffering for about two months from a mysterious stomach illness. I just want to know if things will ever be the same for me, health wise )

Details: I can see your shop is filled for now, but if you accept me and it's necessary I'll happily add details? Just let me know c:

Hello, thank you for your order! I'm sorry to hear about your illness. I'm having a bit of a mysterious illness right now too so I can totally empathise with how scary it must be for you.

I'm out for most of today and then there are two orders in front of you, so bear with me :] I'll try and get your order to you tonight, but depending how tired I am it might be tomorrow. Take care.
Lorika
Aroused Nintendo
TAROT READING REQUEST

Hello, thank you for your order! I'm sorry to hear about your illness. I'm having a bit of a mysterious illness right now too so I can totally empathise with how scary it must be for you.

I'm out for most of today and then there are two orders in front of you, so bear with me :] I'll try and get your order to you tonight, but depending how tired I am it might be tomorrow. Take care.

Well I hope yours gets resolved faster then how long mine is taking emotion_8c

It's fine take your time! I'm in no rush I suppose, take care as well, feel better heart

Lover

BUMPING BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BBY.

You read tarot, too? Oh jeez. We're more like soulmates the more we talk!

recolor hasn't been letting me log on or post lately so I'll follow you around here biggrin we can roleplay here instead, if that website stays as finicky as it is >.> I'll reply to your pm!

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
Sorelliena
BUMPING BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BBY.

You read tarot, too? Oh jeez. We're more like soulmates the more we talk!

recolor hasn't been letting me log on or post lately so I'll follow you around here biggrin we can roleplay here instead, if that website stays as finicky as it is >.> I'll reply to your pm!

AHHH WHAT YOU READ TAROT TOO???

how... are we so similiar. soul sisters ;w; i love it!! ....even if it is a little scary ROFL heart

I just replied to your pm ;w; I'm sorry to hear recolor is pissing you around. I still have no idea why it was being freaky for me the other day... ohwells. It's quite a new site so I guess maybe.. teething issues...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff