Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meow?

Mew! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 12 ]
Mrew. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 >

(Read the entire first page!)
Hello and welcome to the Gaia Restaurant of the Mind. Here, I sell poems, short stories, and longer stories. You get to pick what you want it to be about, whether it's humorous or serious, etc. I just need the topic of your choice and the mood (serious, silly, etc.) and we'll be set.

PM me with either "Poem" or "Story" in the subject line, and your topic and your mood in the body, and I'll start writing. You can expect it in a day or less if it's a short one, or 2 or 3 days if it's very long. If you want me to surpise you, just PM me with the word "Pandora" in the subject line.

Poems

Short poems (4 stanzas or less) will usually go for 100g a stanza (a stanza is like a paragraph in a poem; one of those 4 line thinggies, for you who don't know). Serious poems in 4 stanzas or less usually cost 150g a stanza. Poems that are longer than 4 stanzas go for an additional 150g a stanza for silly poems, and 200g extra for a serious poem.

If you need something done for school, it will cost you a bit extra if you get a good grade. You have to pay for the poem, and a bit more for the grade (nothing insane like 2000g for an A, though sweatdrop ). The cost usually goes like this for poems:

A - 300g
B - 200g
C - 100g
D - 50g
F - Full refund

Stories

Short stories (5 paragraphs/1 page or less) cost 300g for silly stories and 400g for serious stories. Longer than 1 page or 5 paragraphs will cost you 150g for every additional paragraph or 300g more for each additional page (only for a full page. A full page = an entire page, 2 or 3 sentences until a full page).

Fonts

I use 12 point font (size 12) Times New Roman or Arial. If you want it in a different font, that will cost you 50g extra for standard fonts that came on your computer, and 150g extra for free fonts I have to download. If I have to pay to download a font, then I can't do that.

I must ask you to supply 2 fonts you want it typed in if you are unsure the font will work or if you are unsure that you have to pay for it.

Like my poems, I am willing to write something for you to use in school. The charge will be the cost of the story, and an additional cost for the grade. The costs go like this:

A - 350g
B - 250g
C - 150g
D - 50g
F - Full refund

Rules
-No cybering. At all. Ever.
-Keep it PG 13, whatever you do.
-No spamming. At all. Ever.

FAQ

Q: Why are you doing this?
A: Because I'm trying to raise gold for an Ice Whip.

Q: Can I donate to your shop?
A: Please do! Donations of under 1000g will get a cute little drawing of their avatar done in paint. People who donate more than 1000g will get a drawing done by my best friend, K0m0d0. She's a brilliant artist, and has entered the art contest and done avi art for a couple people.

Q: Can I bump in this thread?
A: Sure. Do whatever the hell you want. I don't care.

Q: I have a question that isn't answered on this thing!
A: PM me with it.
Contests

None yet.
Donators

None yet crying
Staff
Owner: Remorsa (me)
Director of Art: K0m0d0
Manager: guardian_of_the_earth

If you'd like to work in my shop as a secretary or something, PM me.
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items