| Tip | Will tip after reading smile
| Total | 1.5k + ??

Will add you to the list and do your reading as soon as I get home from work

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
I have work 1 - close MST so I will get to everything when I get home.

Invisible Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SilvyrRayn
I want a reading!

| Username | Be Lateralus
| First Name| Adam
| Type of Reading | Tarot
| Spread | Celtic Cross
| Price | 1,500
| Tip | If reading well done yes
| Total | 1,500 +

I need the reading to be about what I should do with my career.

I would also like to know what deck you use if you could so i can look over the interpretation myself, see if there anything that pops out to me. Feel this to important and wish to get outside hands on this one. You'd be helping me out a lot ^.^

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Be Lateralus

SilvyrRayn
I want a reading!

| Username | Be Lateralus
| First Name| Adam
| Type of Reading | Tarot
| Spread | Celtic Cross
| Price | 1,500
| Tip | If reading well done yes
| Total | 1,500 +

I need the reading to be about what I should do with my career.

I would also like to know what deck you use if you could so i can look over the interpretation myself, see if there anything that pops out to me. Feel this to important and wish to get outside hands on this one. You'd be helping me out a lot ^.^

I will add you right after Aishra, because she PMed me about 3 hours before your post. I will get to them now.

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Okay ... so I kinda lied ... I can't get them done today. I came home from work to a giant sh*t storm. When I get home from work tomorrow I will be alone, so I will be able to do the readings. Again, you must sent the trade before I will start your order.
SilvyrRayn
Resonisch

I need you to send me a trade before I can get to your spread.

Otherwise I am all caught up for now. Going to have another drink, make my bed, and hope that I can sleep tonight with my boyfriend doing an overnight at the firehouse and me alone in the apartment ... If no one hears from me in 24 hours call 911. lol jk

/late post
Trade is sent~
Your boyfriend may be the one to rescue you, haha x3
Be careful!

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Thunder storming ... I am working on Resonisch's now, but if I loose power ... Wendesday the latest for you four.
SilvyrRayn
Thunder storming ... I am working on Resonisch's now, but if I loose power ... Wendesday the latest for you four.
Excuse me, do you have bribe slots...for someone who needs an emergency one? Also does the past, present, and future one...work for other things...beside one's life. Could they ask for the past, present, and future of other things with someone?

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Waterbender Korra
SilvyrRayn
Excuse me, do you have bribe slots...for someone who needs an emergency one? Also does the past, present, and future one...work for other things...beside one's life. Could they ask for the past, present, and future of other things with someone?

Sure, but it will have to be a substantial bribe. And if you need the spread for something specific, then let me know. I will focus on that.
SilvyrRayn
Waterbender Korra
SilvyrRayn

Sure, but it will have to be a substantial bribe. And if you need the spread for something specific, then let me know. I will focus on that.
How does 200k sound?

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Perfect ... I am finishing up one, then depending on what spread, I will do it before I head to my recruiter and work, or I will do it as soon as I have had dinner at home. (I get off at 5)

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Okay... I am off to work. Just have to finish my interpretations and PM them out.

Devout Seeker

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
SilvyrRayn

Can my friend order a reading and I can pay for it? xp

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
The Last Dragomir
SilvyrRayn

Can my friend order a reading and I can pay for it? xp

Yea, just title the trade for who it is for

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Be Lateralus

Okay ... so I have your reading done ... it's just going to take time for me to type up. I will send you the full book definition for my Guilded Tarot deck that I have, as well as the meaning of the cards from Silver RavenWolf's Solitary Witch which I have been using to help me when I am at a loss.

It is 8:17 pm here, so I am going to relax my eyes which have been at the computer screen all day. If you so wish I will also send you pictures of each card that I have drawn.

Sorry that it is taking so long, but my energy has been off the past few days, and did not want that to interfere with my readings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff