Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
awww this is to bad i was really looking forward but i understand i do readings myself and they are tiring good luck with your other readings and dont were yourself out to much sweatdrop

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
hi this is a great idea i would like a thirteen card spread if you could get to it I've been really confused about some aspects of my life and if im headed in the direction that is best for me and what not IM me if you decide to do it and i will start a trade.
COOKIE FOR HER! *cookies*

Ngh. My head hurts.
Bum bum bump!

MST3Kakalina is awesome, you should give her a cookie for all her hard work. <3

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bloody!Venus
Bump! Hey, haven't been here in a while...
Oops, nor have I...I don't really have anything I want to have a tarot reading of. Well I do, but I'm afraid of the result, so I'll just pass ^^
Bump! Hey, haven't been here in a while...
Right, I knew that. I'm so dumb.
Hiya Kakalina!
<3
Hee, it's on the first page. whee
*waits for the big announcement*
The prices are in the first post. I'll go quote them in a second. And then I'll make a BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT rawr.

Here are the prices:

Quote:
Price List
*1 card spread: 2 gold (What is the nature of the situation now?)
*3 card spreads: 3 gold ("Past, Present, Future" and "yes/no/maybe" wink
*9 card spread: 5 gold (Mandala; a "which way should I go?" spread)
*10 card spread: 10 gold (Celtic Cross)
*11 card spread: 10 gold (Mabon's Gate. A good spread for when you're concerned about one specific goal that's being blocked.)
*12 card spread: 15 gold (Zodiac Spread. This is good for a general snapshot of your life at the moment, if you don't have a problem or just want an overall outlook.)
*13 card spread: 15 gold (Merlin's Mirror. This spread is good for introspection and inner conflicts.)
*15 card spread: 20 gold (What does person X think of me?)
Hey, how much do they cost? If you already said that in the thread, I feel stupid, but I'm too lazy to look at the 50 pages ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff