Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Cat

9,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

U S E R N A M E :: KikioChii
N U M B E R x O F x B U M P S :: 250
L I N K x T O x T H R E A D :: Sugar Darling Joint Art Shop
R E Q U E S T S x ( O P T I O N A L ) :: I would be so appreciative if you would bump at least once a day! ♥
T I P :: 750
G R A N D x T O T A L :: 1,500g
I x A M x S E N D I N G x T H E x T R A D E x R I G H T x N O W :: only if I'm accepted c:

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
I might have missed it on the front page, but how do I become a bumper? *goes back to re-read*
Swurge

SWURGEY! How ya been! ;3 kSNX quit gaia for a while, idunno if permanantly or temp, so I Evlad have taken over <3 If you ever want the shop back just pm if you like and I'll continue helping out as a worker ^^

KikioChii

U S E R N A M E :: KikioChii
N U M B E R x O F x B U M P S :: 250
L I N K x T O x T H R E A D :: Sugar Darling Joint Art Shop
R E Q U E S T S x ( O P T I O N A L ) :: I would be so appreciative if you would bump at least once a day! ♥
T I P :: 750
G R A N D x T O T A L :: 1,500g
I x A M x S E N D I N G x T H E x T R A D E x R I G H T x N O W :: only if I'm accepted c:

Accepted! We'll get started on it as soon as!! ^^

Holy Amati
I might have missed it on the front page, but how do I become a bumper? *goes back to re-read*

Hi glad you're interested in becoming a bumper!! ^^ On the front page there's a section titled "Employees", it's at the bottom of that part! The password is just above it in white writing if you can find it ;3 It's the last paragraph of the employees post! Just pm it to xSweetDesires and we'll consider taking you on hun <3

U S E R N A M E :: Nger
N U M B E R x O F x B U M P S :: 2,000
L I N K x T O x T H R E A D :: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-simple-quest-50-done/t.72447177/
R E Q U E S T S x ( O P T I O N A L ) :: If I finish the quest BEFORE you finish bumping, its okay, and I'll give you all the gold I promised.
T I P :: Will add tip with how satisfied I'am~
G R A N D x T O T A L :: 20,000
I x A M x S E N D I N G x T H E x T R A D E x R I G H T x N O W :: yes~

deviantart

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xSweetDesires
Swurge

SWURGEY! How ya been! ;3 kSNX quit gaia for a while, idunno if permanantly or temp, so I Evlad have taken over <3 If you ever want the shop back just pm if you like and I'll continue helping out as a worker ^^

grrr, wish someone told me sooner lol thanks for takin over, ya ill take over just send me a PM with password and what the heck i misssed.
ill probley make the orders more shorter because of not alot of workers and my other game is addicting
Swurge
xSweetDesires
Swurge

grrr, wish someone told me sooner lol thanks for takin over, ya ill take over just send me a PM with password and what the heck i misssed.
ill probley make the orders more shorter because of not alot of workers and my other game is addicting

Just as I was starting to enjoy this ;-; I've been bumping my butt off half the time, and Jennky's been helping me....I'll update the slot list then get off this back onto Evlad ;-;

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
everyone please hold off with ordering bumps , ill be changing the amount of bumps that can be ordered due to lack of bumpers.

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xSweetDesires
Swurge
xSweetDesires
Swurge

Just as I was starting to enjoy this ;-; I've been bumping my butt off half the time, and Jennky's been helping me....I'll update the slot list then get off this back onto Evlad ;-;

you can always be co owner that would help me ALOT i just want to change the orders to maybe 1k or we can talk about it
Swurge
you can always be co owner that would help me ALOT i just want to change the orders to maybe 1k or we can talk about it

Sure I'll be co-owner ^^ I've changed the slot thing so that max bumps is 1k (Was that already) but so that bribe max is 2,500, we have a slot for 5k that's gonna take a while,might pm the person and ask if it can be reduced to 2500...a bit more managable ^^ Sorting out the slots now!

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xSweetDesires
Swurge

Sure I'll be co-owner ^^ I've changed the slot thing so that max bumps is 1k (Was that already) but so that bribe max is 2,500, we have a slot for 5k that's gonna take a while,might pm the person and ask if it can be reduced to 2500...a bit more managable ^^ Sorting out the slots now!
how about bribes 1000, regular orders 500 bumps? so it wont take us FOREVER.

yah 5k bumps is gonna take years, i had two when owning and one cancelled and one i had to cancelled

awesome ty!, ill start bumping later
Swurge
xSweetDesires
Swurge

yah 5k bumps is gonna take years, i had two when owning and one cancelled and one i had to cancelled

Hmm I'll leave the current slots as they are (Except the 5k one I'll HAVE to pm the owner, I had a 5k order on my other shop I ain't been on in a while and it took me two months to get about 3k done, then they cancelled...100 a day would take 50 days, two months easy!) but on the front page I'll change it to..Hmm...750 for normal order, 1.5k for a bribe...Then when we get on top of things maybe make it a little bigger or something ^^
PAlGE

U S E R N A M E :: Nger
N U M B E R x O F x B U M P S :: 2,000
L I N K x T O x T H R E A D :: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-simple-quest-50-done/t.72447177/
R E Q U E S T S x ( O P T I O N A L ) :: If I finish the quest BEFORE you finish bumping, its okay, and I'll give you all the gold I promised.
T I P :: Will add tip with how satisfied I'am~
G R A N D x T O T A L :: 20,000
I x A M x S E N D I N G x T H E x T R A D E x R I G H T x N O W :: yes~

deviantart

Hi accepted but that would be a bribe bump if you're ok with that ^^ its also going to have to go on the waitlist, sorry about that!

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xSweetDesires
Swurge
xSweetDesires
Swurge

Hmm I'll leave the current slots as they are (Except the 5k one I'll HAVE to pm the owner, I had a 5k order on my other shop I ain't been on in a while and it took me two months to get about 3k done, then they cancelled...100 a day would take 50 days, two months easy!) but on the front page I'll change it to..Hmm...750 for normal order, 1.5k for a bribe...Then when we get on top of things maybe make it a little bigger or something ^^
ya whatever works for ya smile i just dont want to get overwelmed or having to bump all day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff