Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾ INTRO ☽

You wander through a dimly lit street, the light's humble glow your only companion. As you reach the end of this street, you happen to smell something rather soothing. You close your eyes as you inhale the pleasant scent of an incense burning close by. Opening your eyes slowly, you look to your right and see a eerie glow from an alleyway.
Curious, you linger towards the alley, the scent growing stronger in your nostrils. Suddenly, the scent ends. You are standing in front of a closed door, adorned with strange symbols. Hesitantly, you open the door and look inside. There you see a young woman, dressed in elegant clothing, sitting in a candlelit room at a table. On this table are several things: a quill, a parchment, some books, and a deck of cards. She looks up at you, her eyes twinkling in the dim light.
"I have been expecting you, child...please, won't you come in?"

ATTENTION:
As of Sept. 7, this shop will be temporarily closed. I have a lot of things going on in my life that are time-consuming and I don't have the time to do readings. Once I find time again, I will (possibly) reopen the shop.

intro ★ about ★ q & a ★ rules ★ astrology ★ tarot ★ misc. ★ prices & order form ★ slots ★ past customers & affiliates
☾ ABOUT THIS SHOP ☽

Serendipity is a multi-service shop that offers readings in astrology, tarot, and other items from the New Age; I hope it is to your liking.

intro ★ about ★ q & a ★ rules ★ astrology ★ tarot ★ misc. ★ prices & order form ★ slots ★ past customers & affiliates
☾ Q & A ☽

Q: When did you get into astrology?
      A: I have been astrology for as long as I can remember: it's always been something I've enjoyed, and it's really interesting how personality traits can be connected to such a thing.

Q: What about tarot?
      A: I've enjoyed getting readings for a couple of years now, but I've only now started doing readings myself.

Q: And the others?
      A: I'm still new to the added features of the shop, but I am so excited to start using them.

Q: What do you use for resources?

Q: What exactly is primal astrology?
      A: Primal astrology is an astrology that combines Western star signs and the Eastern Chinese zodiac, creating a whole new sign. This would be considered your spirit animal.

Q: Would you ever consider doing RLC readings?
      A: If you are interested in that type of reading, PM me and I will give you the details.

Q: How detailed will your detailed astrological chart be?
      A: Your chart would be a bit like an intermediate reading: not too simple, but not super detailed like a professional gives you.

☾ RULES ☽

follow the ToS
        slots are first come, first serve
        when filling out the order form(s), please fill in all information
        if you are ordering an astrological chart, your tarot question is too personal to post, or want a dream interpretation, please send me a PM once accepted
        if you are uncomfortable with posting your birthday, you can PM it to me
        if you order a tarot spread, please know that you can only order two at a time; I am still learning and it can be a bit time consuming
        please try not to take this too seriously; these things should be used as guides through intuition, not an answer from the heavens
        only one person can order a detailed star chart at a time: they are very time consuming. anyone who has ordered one prior to this rule is fine (added aug. 1)
        most importantly, have fun

intro ★ about ★ q & a ★rules ★ astrology ★ tarot ★ misc. ★ prices & order form ★ slots ★ past customers & affiliates
☾ ASTROLOGY ☽

The following items are what I offer in terms of astrology:

STAR SIGN: THE BASICS
              this is a simple layout of your sign: I will provide you with your ruling planet and body part, element and mode, and basic personality traits

STAR SIGN: IN DETAIL
              same as above, but for this, I will give personality traits based on your actual birthday; I will also provide your sign's compatibility to other signs

PRIMAL ASTROLOGY
              this sign is combined with your star sign and your Chinese zodiac; I will give you an overview of this sign

ASTROLOGICAL CHART
              this shows you your star chart; I will give you an overview of the exact position of the planets at the time of your birth

ASTROLOGICAL CHART: IN DETAIL
              same as above, but I'll look into how exactly the planets interact with each other in your chart

intro ★ about ★ q & a ★ rules ★ astrology ★ tarot ★misc. ★ prices & order form ★ slots ★ past customers & affiliates
☾ TAROT ☽

As mentioned above, you can order up to two spreads at a time.
I will also send you a picture of your spread so you can follow along with your reading.

YES/NO FORMAT
              this is a single card spread that either gives a positive or negative answer

THREE CARD SPREAD
              this can be used in a couple of ways: I can either do past-present-future, or I can look into a situation you have and tell what you should and shouldn't do

BALANCING ACT
              using four cards, this spread looks into a situation and notes the pros of cons of how you plan on going about it

CUPID'S ARROW
              this is a seven-card spread that looks into a love interest you have and how you can potentially become a couple

CELTIC CROSS
              one of the most traditional spreads in tarot, this is a ten card spread that explores a situation in detail

TREE OF LIFE (NEW)
              this is a ten-card spread that looks into every aspect of the querent's situation rather than one

☾ OTHER ☽

These are new features added to the shop; since they don't quite belong in astrology or tarot, they will go here

COLORSTROLOGY
        with this, I can tell you your birth color and give you an overview of it

RULING STAR
        on your birthday, there was one particular star that was at its most powerful; I can tell you which one it was and give you an overview

NUMEROLOGY
        with numerology, I can tell you your life path number through your birthday

DREAM INTERPRETATION
        dreams are the link between reality and fantasy; if you wish to know what certain symbols mean in your dream, I can tell you

☾ PRICES ☽

ASTROLOGY

STAR SIGN: THE BASICS - 500gg

STAR SIGN: IN DETAIL - 1,000gg

PRIMAL ASTROLOGY - 1,000gg

ASTROLOGICAL CHART - 2,000gg

ASTROLOGICAL CHART: IN DETAIL - BRIBE ONLY

TAROT

YES/NO FORMAT - 100gg

THREE CARD SPREAD - 300gg

BALANCING ACT - 400gg

CUPID'S ARROW - 700gg

CELTIC CROSS - 1,000gg

TREE OF LIFE - 1,000gg

OTHER

COLORSTROLOGY - 1,000gg

RULING STAR - 1,000gg

NUMEROLOGY - 2,000gg

DREAM INTERPRETATION - BRIBE ONLY

☾ ORDER FORMS ☽

ASTROLOGY

[size=11][color=#041636]Hime, I want you to tell me about my...[/color]
[color=gray][b][list][list][list](enter option here; please note that for an astrological chart, you will have to PM me once accpeted)[/b][/list][/list][/list]
[color=gray][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Date of Birth[/b]: (full date, please; this includes the year)
[b]Chinese Zodiac[/b]: (this is only applicable for primal astrology)
[b]Price[/b]:
[b]Tip[/b]: (this is optional)
[b]Total[/b]:[/size][/color]

TAROT

[size=11][color=#041636]Hime, I need some guidance...[/color]
[b]Question/Situation[/b]: (think of something you would like to know about; if it's a bit personal, please PM the question and say "PM sent")
[b]Spread Choice[/b]:
[b]Deck Choice[/b]: (Shadowscapes or Hidden Realm)
[b]Price[/b]:

OTHER

[size=11][color=#041636]Hime, I'm curious to know about...[/color]
[b]Option[/b]:
[b]Date of Birth[/b]: (full date; do not include the year...this applies for all options except dream interpretation)
[b]Dream[/b]: (only applicable for dream interpretation; please PM this to me)
[b]Price[/b]:

☾ SLOTS ☽

I will leave five slots open for each category.
If you post when I am full, I will still accept your order and add you as soon as a slot clears.
Once that happens, I will ask you to send a trade/PM.

ASTROLOGY

Uberniftacular - detailed astrology chart
        oh so Sweet Revenge - detailed star sign ; primal astrology ; detailed astrology chart
        vesperidae - detailed star sign ; primal astrology ; detailed astrology chart
        tris prior 123 - detailed star sign ; primal astrology ; detailed astrology chart
        OPEN

TAROT

IEnglish Rain - Past Life [test spread] ; Cupid's Arrow
        OPEN
        OPEN
        OPEN
        OPEN

OTHER
        OPEN
        OPEN
        OPEN
        OPEN
        OPEN

☾ PAST CUSTOMERS ☽

HarleyHyena (astrology)
        RitsukaIsMyLover (tarot; returning customer)
        Pandaholic-x (tarot)
        rainbow_sparckle (tarot; returning customer)
        Empress Enelda (tarot; returning customer)
        Iridescent Rainbow (tarot)
        Rewinding Clock (astrology)
        mango gelato (astrology + tarot)
        Rock_hard_yo (astrology)
        Miss Hilda (astrology + tarot)
        Auntie sindy (astrology + tarot)
        Ludex the Adjudicator (astrology)
        Candy Coated Pepsi (tarot)
        Dancing In Lunar Rays (astrology, colorstrology + ruling star ; returning customer)
        Lolliwa (tarot)
        Snuffy Snuffs (astrology)
        Fiascel (tarot)
        I Natsu I (tarot)
        Norisu-Sweet (tarot)
        wonton_slayer (astrology + tarot)
        staticalsound (astrology)
        soul decayed (tarot)
        iajato (tarot)
        Benateli (colorstrology)

☾ LINK IN ☽

User Image

☾ LINK OUT ☽

Want to include your shop as an affiliate?
Send me a PM with your banner and I'll add you to the list!

☾ THIS SHOP IS NOW OPEN ☽
☾ BUMP ☽

Tipsy Guardian

11,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battery 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Hime, I want you to tell me about my...
        Spirit Animal

Username: HarleyHyena
Date of Birth: April 22 1994
Chinese Zodiac: Dog.