Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

Doing well. 3nodding

thats good ^^

Yup.. hmm... im feeling kinda bored. lol.. sweatdrop

imma have to agree with you there hun. Feeling that way too myself.

xD oh noess.....the horrid boredom is taking people now!! lol.. xd

hmmm.. though i like your info about the casting magick unintentionally..
it's informative ^^

I tend to do that. lol.. >.< I don't always use tools... ^^

same, i believe that true magick come from the heart [as cheesy as it sound] is true. because your heart knows what you truly want.

mmhmm. i know. Power does come from within. It's true. 3nodding
And we just influence it with energy to push it through.. =) whee

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

Yup.. hmm... im feeling kinda bored. lol.. sweatdrop

imma have to agree with you there hun. Feeling that way too myself.

xD oh noess.....the horrid boredom is taking people now!! lol.. xd

hmmm.. though i like your info about the casting magick unintentionally..
it's informative ^^

I tend to do that. lol.. >.< I don't always use tools... ^^

same, i believe that true magick come from the heart [as cheesy as it sound] is true. because your heart knows what you truly want.

mmhmm. i know. Power does come from within. It's true. 3nodding
And we just influence it with energy to push it through.. =) whee

exactly

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I need advice...I feel so selfish.

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I have been reading your first page and it seems you are really knowledgeable. I would wonder if we can meet in towns to discuss a proposal I have.

I am look for a magician to work with me in my shop. Just quote or pm me. Also if there may be anyone else here who is a magician please contact me, I am hiring more than one magician.
sia_Domoki
I have been reading your first page and it seems you are really knowledgeable. I would wonder if we can meet in towns to discuss a proposal I have.

I am look for a magician to work with me in my shop. Just quote or pm me. Also if there may be anyone else here who is a magician please contact me, I am hiring more than one magician.

Could you extrapolate please?
Melancholy Wish
I need advice...I feel so selfish.

Ask away, that is what this forum is for.

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Cunning Witch Angus
sia_Domoki

Could you extrapolate please?

Very well! My shop is an event planning and hosting service catered at any of the numerous chat areas around gaia and several specialty locations. There are many positions available that pay well, though I am actively seeking entertainers for the parties. Currently there is only the review party scheduled though I hope that more will be booked soon.

I am sure you would like more information so here is the shop as I do not want to advertise here! Search Domoki ~ Event planning or look under services I. Mini shops.
sia_Domoki

Very well! My shop is an event planning and hosting service catered at any of the numerous chat areas around gaia and several specialty locations. There are many positions available that pay well, though I am actively seeking entertainers for the parties. Currently there is only the review party scheduled though I hope that more will be booked soon.

I am sure you would like more information so here is the shop as I do not want to advertise here! Search Domoki ~ Event planning or look under services I. Mini shops.

Personally, I think that your idea for us as "entertainers" is rather offensive and belittles the Art.

So perhaps you could expand on your definition of "magician"?

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Cunning Witch Angus
sia_Domoki

Personally, I think that your idea for us as "entertainers" is rather offensive and belittles the Art.

So perhaps you could expand on your definition of "magician"?

I mean no offense, and offer none. I am merely seeking help, and looking in a place I would expect to find some.. As for the entertainment part I was also wondering, silly we have the same question, what is it exacy you could do in such a setting. Perhaps my question was presumed, could you tell me what is this learning you employ?
sia_Domoki

I mean no offense, and offer none. I am merely seeking help, and looking in a place I would expect to find some.. As for the entertainment part I was also wondering, silly we have the same question, what is it exacy you could do in such a setting. Perhaps my question was presumed, could you tell me what is this learning you employ?

I believe that LiluraIsis created this thread to be a place to come and learn the basics of magic. Not stage magic, as I am inferring from your party service, but witchcraft and sorcery.

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Cunning Witch Angus
sia_Domoki

I believe that LiluraIsis created this thread to be a place to come and learn the basics of magic. Not stage magic, as I am inferring from your party service, but witchcraft and sorcery.

OlAlight, well thank you anyways.

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
hmmmm.... sweatdrop

It's gonna be a full MOON!!!!!!! heart

But yet.. i feel so much emotions in me... TT_____________TT it makes me have mixed emotions...

Anyone doing anything in magick for it..?
My full moon rites, yes.

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
Cunning Witch Angus
My full moon rites, yes.

Oh? how did that go? =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items