• Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
shet awsome can you change the leader in it?

Yea. What do you want to change it to?

can you make me as leader and owner and i will take over from there

I can make you a leader but I can't give it to you. It was given to me and I was asked not to give it to anyone else. I can ask my friend about it though.
hmmm then maby we need to make a whole new one. its no problem hun thank you though

We can work around it. I've set you up to vice captian. Can you get into the Moderator panel?
i will try. will i be able to update when needed?

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Al, I've got a guild you can have. It's been dead for years lol. I'll either change the leader to you, or I'll give you the funds to open a new one. I don't mind and it's no problem at all.

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
I thought since the students had to enroll and tell a little about themselves then I would show the same respect and tell a little more about myself than the little bio for teachers.

Name: Kat

Birth Sign: Taurus

Your path: I'm a walker, I walk the lines between many different paths, not choosing one over the other but embracing them all with reverence.

What are you best at: I tend to be best at the primal aspects of the craft. Emotions affect everything we do in the craft, good and bad. The primal emotions are some of the strongest because there is almost never any control over them. The expand inside and burst forth imbuing spells and rituals with the raw primordial emotion almost as old as the practice itself.

Anything else you want to share: I got dreadlocks, tattoos, a few piercings, and I like pizza, and long walks on the beach at night. mrgreen

Naughty Moonwalker

LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis

I can make you a leader but I can't give it to you. It was given to me and I was asked not to give it to anyone else. I can ask my friend about it though.
hmmm then maby we need to make a whole new one. its no problem hun thank you though

We can work around it. I've set you up to vice captian. Can you get into the Moderator panel?
Well see.
Lesson I:

Magick

To me, Magick has no limitations, it is indeed the power of nature like Ms.LiluraIsis says. I believe the definition of Magick Is the power to understand oneself and gather energy from belief, from the soul, and turn it into something beautiful. It's like the blooming of a flower, it will bloom and become beautiful depending on the element you put in, for example: If you give a seed water it will absorb it and that will replenish it's life, if you give the new plant carbon dioxide/air it will feed itself, you give it some earth it will use that as its stable ground, but if you give it fire, of course it will die~ I know there are many interpretations of Magick out there, This is just my way of explaining it. Magick What you put in, negative or positive, the outcomes are endless, but I say~ Never try to put negative feed into this or you will surely harm yourself.

Magick & it's variables:

-Magick, what you put in is what you get out.

-Some variables of positive and negative can be put in and each can negate each other

-This is an art for anyone, almost anyone may achieve it, but if it is misused then.. The consequences are very lethal physically or mentally.

-When casting a spell or reading, make sure your mind is at the right setting, don't be angry or emotional when doing spells or readings.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Frugkat
Al, I've got a guild you can have. It's been dead for years lol. I'll either change the leader to you, or I'll give you the funds to open a new one. I don't mind and it's no problem at all.
thing is i would like full controll of the guild abd its updats becuase i would like to update frequently.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lessons are up guys!

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis

Well see.
hun since he guild you friend gave you it is okay really you already helped so much. we can find other ways

Naughty Moonwalker

LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis

Well see.
hun since he guild you friend gave you it is okay really you already helped so much. we can find other ways

Hmm... I've got 10k I could give you to add to your 10k

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis

Well see.

thank you. im in the procces of creating it. i just need to edit it. this will take some time cause i dont like posting stuff up half way, images and all

Naughty Moonwalker

LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
Well see.

thank you. im in the procces of creating it. i just need to edit it. this will take some time cause i dont like posting stuff up half way, images and all

I hear you. I don't either.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
Well see.

yup yup yup

Naughty Moonwalker

LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis

yup yup yup

^_^

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
LiluraIsis
Frugkat
thing is i would like full controll of the guild abd its updats becuase i would like to update frequently.

That's no probs, I don't use it and you can have it to do whatever you like XD

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis

yup yup yup

^_^
oh i almost fergot *hands you a ruler* ur beating stick

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items