6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
I love my students. <3 You all treat me so well ^_^
You don't suffer abuse from others do you? eek

My dear, when your head master was still a youngling, she enured much more pain and abuse than the average youngster today...or back then... but to be honest any abuse or crap that others give me has no affect on me, not anymore.

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cunning Witch Angus
Caelia Marie

Well, I obviously worship the God and the Goddess. And all of her forms, like Hecate. My deities are Bona Dea, Athena, and Eros. I believe that all of the Gods and Goddesses should be not necessarily worshipped, but prayed to and recognized. I pray to all of them. Greek, Egyptians, Celtic, etc.

Then I would say that is a very soft polytheistic pagan.

You may find in the future that there is one god and/or one goddess that calls to you only and demands that you become devoted to He/Her only.

This happened for me recently with the goddess Hekate. I had no choice in the matter, hehe.
And that's my issue, I feel very easily connected to people and things so it is hard for me to know when it's an actual connection, or if it is just my mind saying otherwise. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it feels like I'm talking to them and that I pull them closer to me than the other way around. I'm starting to think it's just my mind saying "hey, you WANT to be connected closely to them, but these aren't yours."
Caelia Marie

It's just such a weird feeling, and kind of a shame, to know that after this past year, I may or may not be Wiccan.

I think it is safe to say that you are not of the Wica, but that, again, does not mean that your practice is false, just what you called it. If that makes sense.

It is definitely something to muse and ponder about and contemplate. A good meditation, as it were.

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cunning Witch Angus
Caelia Marie

It's just such a weird feeling, and kind of a shame, to know that after this past year, I may or may not be Wiccan.

I think it is safe to say that you are not of the Wica, but that, again, does not mean that your practice is false, just what you called it. If that makes sense.

It is definitely something to muse and ponder about and contemplate. A good meditation, as it were.
Yeah I guess. I'm just having a hard time letting go.
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis

My dear, when your head master was still a youngling, she enured much more pain and abuse than the average youngster today...or back then... but to be honest any abuse or crap that others give me has no affect on me, not anymore.
Oh dear, but I am glad to hear you have gotten past it. Still kindness shouldn't be so rare to you. gonk

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
No, there is no standard way to Practice Magick.
Everyone practices in a different way, feels things in a different way, and experiences things in a different way; therefore, Magick should always be cast in a way that makes the practitioner feel the most comfortable and powerful.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis

Oh dear, but I am glad to hear you have gotten past it. Still kindness shouldn't be so rare to you. gonk

i make my own kindness ^^
Caelia Marie
Don't be ashamed my dear, it isn't too late to take the next steps to become one. I was bummed out too when I found out what it really took to be Wiccan, but just because you are not officially, doesn't mean what you have been doing is wrong.
This peach nectar isn't going down right x.x

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Melancholy Wish
Caelia Marie
Don't be ashamed my dear, it isn't too late to take the next steps to become one. I was bummed out too when I found out what it really took to be Wiccan, but just because you are not officially, doesn't mean what you have been doing is wrong.
But if that's the real meaning of Wicca, then I don't want to be Wiccan. Thats not what I believe in and practice. All of the stuff I listed that I disagree with from that article...That's not me. If I have to announce myself Pagan, so be it. But I don't agree with the priest(ess) thing. and all of those other things.
Typing...article...fingers....aching....
Caelia Marie
Melancholy Wish
Caelia Marie
But if that's the real meaning of Wicca, then I don't want to be Wiccan. Thats not what I believe in and practice. All of the stuff I listed that I disagree with from that article...That's not me. If I have to announce myself Pagan, so be it. But I don't agree with the priest(ess) thing. and all of those other things.
Fair enough love. Wicca honestly isn't for everyone, and in a lot of cases...I normally run into people who claim to be Wiccan, but know nothing, practice nothing, or...at least have family members who are Wiccans. What you practice sounds more Pagan Witch. It is broad and you can practice how you like.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Cunning Witch Angus
Typing...article...fingers....aching....

i know its difficult to do this but, you don't need to make the lessons long dear. make and keep it simple.
Keeping simple is best...when it gets too long...I'll drift and forget. ;__;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces