Melancholy Wish

Wiccan is a religion...

A very specific religion.
Caelia Marie
Melancholy Wish
Caelia Marie
Cunning Witch Angus
Caelia Marie

By empathy, I mean I feel what others feel. If they are happy, I am happy. If they are sad, I am sad. I'm not sure if this is considered a "power" or not, but I have it pretty strong. And I'm not great at spell-casting, it's just the thing I work most on. I love divination, but for me it is sort of difficult. Still working on that as well. I am trying to improve everything, but it is hard considering I live with very judgmental people.

Everyone is emphatic, it is a human trait. You may just be very intuitive to their energies, or even just picking up on subtle cues in their body position and facial positions and your subconscious is acting upon it. Comes in handy when you are able to really see it consciously and then you can tell if people are lying and all sorts of things. Nothing really mystical about it wink

But welcome, welcome smile

Well....my excitedness is now gone..
Intuitive to energies is an amazing thing. Why be less excited? I wish I could be like to a degree...I normally feel selfish when I know I don't care...and don't share their feelings.

Thanks that helped a lot! (:
You're welcome! Don't let us rain on your parade either, we are all learning and looking to help others out when we can. But seriously, I wouldn't mind having your gift. If I did...I could fix a lot of my mistakes.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Caelia Marie
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie

Yeah. it's just that empathy doesn't seem very common, or at least that people are aware of it. I felt special because it felt like something I had that not many others had. Like I know people will get sad sometimes when others do, but mine is extreme. I can almost sense WHY they are sad, or happy, or angry, depressed, etc. Like I can see it in my mind what they went/go through. Especially my fiance, but that isn't anything extreme, considering I'm around him everyday.

Hmmm, perhaps your very sensitive to aura.

Maybe, but I'm not the best and sensing the colors yet. But I have gotten better at that. It's kind of hard because we have no white walls or doors in this house. Most of the time, when I try to read my own aura, I will pull up a blank white screen from Photofiltre or Microsoft Paint, etc. And I can see the aura around my fingers and hands. But that's about it.

hmmm, then that should be the next lesson. yes. ^-^

Eeeeeeee! -squeals- Excited!

Meditations and aura practices. alright i will get to typing the lessons.
LiluraIsis

Speaking of next lessons what is your next one going to be? Circle casting is something that has come up a few times.
Cunning Witch Angus
Melancholy Wish
Cunning Witch Angus
Melancholy Wish

I adore how you explained this to me...It made a lot of sense. Like, seriously thank you. You have no idea how wary if was hearing the rule of 3. I have a soft spot for things that are considered dark...I like hearing both sides of the story and perhaps finding a grey area...if there is one. (I think there is always one...well in most cases)

Click on my blog and read my article on Boundary Walkers, it talks about this.

Melancholy Wish
I didn't know binding was a form of a curse. Explain more?

Binding is a form of cursing, yes. It is a more humane way, but you are still taking away their power and basically making them docile via force. Which, I see as wrong, but it can save lives if you do it right.
Odd, I asked an experience spell caster here on Gaia to place a binding spell on someone who I felt deserved it. There still an a*****e and causing harm...if not more.

Did the "experienced spellcaster" have anything that connected him/her to the target? Blood, hair, nail parings et cetera? A photo works, but it makes for a very weak link.
No, but they are so experienced to the point, they know they could do fine without such things...also, it would impossible for them to have these things...because I don't have them. Only pictures.

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Melancholy Wish
Caelia Marie
Melancholy Wish
Caelia Marie
Cunning Witch Angus
Caelia Marie

By empathy, I mean I feel what others feel. If they are happy, I am happy. If they are sad, I am sad. I'm not sure if this is considered a "power" or not, but I have it pretty strong. And I'm not great at spell-casting, it's just the thing I work most on. I love divination, but for me it is sort of difficult. Still working on that as well. I am trying to improve everything, but it is hard considering I live with very judgmental people.

Everyone is emphatic, it is a human trait. You may just be very intuitive to their energies, or even just picking up on subtle cues in their body position and facial positions and your subconscious is acting upon it. Comes in handy when you are able to really see it consciously and then you can tell if people are lying and all sorts of things. Nothing really mystical about it wink

But welcome, welcome smile

Intuitive to energies is an amazing thing. Why be less excited? I wish I could be like to a degree...I normally feel selfish when I know I don't care...and don't share their feelings.

You're welcome! Don't let us rain on your parade either, we are all learning and looking to help others out when we can. But seriously, I wouldn't mind having your gift. If I did...I could fix a lot of my mistakes.

Eh, maybe. See, when my fiance gets depressed, most of the time it's because of something I did. As an empath, I don't really learn anything. I just feel it. And that doesn't really teach me what I'm doing wrong. It just makes me feel like poop. See where I'm coming from? I don't know, it's hard to describe. It does help sometimes, but sometimes it doesn't do anything, or it makes it worse.

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie

Yeah. it's just that empathy doesn't seem very common, or at least that people are aware of it. I felt special because it felt like something I had that not many others had. Like I know people will get sad sometimes when others do, but mine is extreme. I can almost sense WHY they are sad, or happy, or angry, depressed, etc. Like I can see it in my mind what they went/go through. Especially my fiance, but that isn't anything extreme, considering I'm around him everyday.

Hmmm, perhaps your very sensitive to aura.

Maybe, but I'm not the best and sensing the colors yet. But I have gotten better at that. It's kind of hard because we have no white walls or doors in this house. Most of the time, when I try to read my own aura, I will pull up a blank white screen from Photofiltre or Microsoft Paint, etc. And I can see the aura around my fingers and hands. But that's about it.

Shweeeeetness! I will definitely be reading it and learning from it!
Cunning Witch Angus
Melancholy Wish

Wiccan is a religion...

A very specific religion.
I notice you're very old way.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Cunning Witch Angus
LiluraIsis

Speaking of next lessons what is your next one going to be? Circle casting is something that has come up a few times.

gosh, there are so many ways to circle cast, but grounding and centering is part of that too. and medtation. @-@
Caelia Marie
Melancholy Wish
Caelia Marie
Melancholy Wish
Caelia Marie

Eh, maybe. See, when my fiance gets depressed, most of the time it's because of something I did. As an empath, I don't really learn anything. I just feel it. And that doesn't really teach me what I'm doing wrong. It just makes me feel like poop. See where I'm coming from? I don't know, it's hard to describe. It does help sometimes, but sometimes it doesn't do anything, or it makes it worse.

Yeah, sounds like you have a knack for energies. But your boyfriend shouldn't claim Catholic Wiccan....You will read why.

I'm going to share what Angus shared with me.

this

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Caelia Marie
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie

so many lessons to type. lol
Melancholy Wish

My very old way? It's only 60 years young hahahah
LiluraIsis

You know if you need help I am here to assist....
Cunning Witch Angus
Melancholy Wish

My very old way? It's only 60 years young hahahah
Hehe, wrong choice of words. I just looked at your blog as well.

I just noticed you're very traditional, among a lot who are new generation.

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie
LiluraIsis
Caelia Marie

It'll be worth it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas