• Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Hikari_Saito
LiluraIsis
Hikari_Saito
Name: Saito
Birth Sign: Libra
Your path: Healer?
What are you best at: I have no idea yet! But I do really like my tarot deck...
Anything else you want to share: I'm in college and live in the dorms. So I can't use incense or candles. If alternatives can be suggested for these, that'd be awesome.
there are, we will be covering that in the next alternatives.

Awesome, that'll be great. ^.^
i welcome you to our school biggrin

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Nice biggrin !!!
That's wonderful ^___^!
Well if I am ever up there I will definitely try to stop by!
I'm in Texas :/
That's awesome that your family supports you ^____^

LiluraIsis
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

smile well they are very lucky to have you! may I ask where your real shop is? (not exact location like state) or if you wish not to say, that is fine too smile just curious :3

LiluraIsis
Virginia, two Level building. the first level is a cafe the the second level is my shop of spells. My family owns the cafe ^_^

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Nice biggrin !!!
That's wonderful ^___^!
Well if I am ever up there I will definitely try to stop by!
I'm in Texas :/
That's awesome that your family supports you ^____^

LiluraIsis
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

smile well they are very lucky to have you! may I ask where your real shop is? (not exact location like state) or if you wish not to say, that is fine too smile just curious :3

LiluraIsis
Virginia, two Level building. the first level is a cafe the the second level is my shop of spells. My family owns the cafe ^_^
thank you its a family business. well all my services are free there too. the cafe makes the actual money. sweatdrop

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Wow!
That's amazing smile ! You have a kind heart :3

LiluraIsis
My Hamster I had to put down today, because the veterans were too heartless to look at him, because I didn't have $700 to save him...

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
you realise you spelled magic wrong, don't you? I think you do but, just checking.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

There is a difference between Magic and Magick. This thread focuses on the later of the two.

InvisableMuffins
you realize you spelled magic wrong, don't you? I think you do but, just checking.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

D:!!!!
I'M SOO SORRY sad !!!!!!!!
That's awful sad !
But at least now he is in a better place and is not in pain anymore smile

Melancholy Wish
My Hamster I had to put down today, because the veterans were too heartless to look at him, because I didn't have $700 to save him...

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Wow!

LiluraIsis
Welli belive you shouldnt put a price on magick. My motivation is written in our tarot shop. If you had the power to help ppl, to help the world become better place, why put a price on it.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
im sorry to hear that. i have a guinea pig of my own. i would be extremely sad if that happened to me. you will be in my prayer tonight and ur hamster.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

^-^! That's one of the reasons I like this school/thread so much smile !

LiluraIsis
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Wow!

LiluraIsis
Welli belive you shouldnt put a price on magick. My motivation is written in our tarot shop. If you had the power to help ppl, to help the world become better place, why put a price on it.

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sorry I haven't been active the last couple days Al....I've got a high fever and bad cough....think I'm dying.....when I come back if I'm all Braiiiiiins!!!!! you know what to do, if I'm normal old undead Kat then just smile and wave!

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
InvisableMuffins
you realise you spelled magic wrong, don't you? I think you do but, just checking.

Magic- is the equivalent of what a magician does on stage, mostly parlor tricks and slight of hand. An illusion.
Magick- is the harnessing and utilization of the subtle energies of the world around us.

Alister Crowley started this, because adding the "k" also made the word more numerological correct. this spelling for numerological reasons, Numerology 'k' corresponds with 11, and 11 is a powerful number denoting psychic ability and deep insight.

but this is only half of the information.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Frugkat
Sorry I haven't been active the last couple days Al....I've got a high fever and bad cough....think I'm dying.....when I come back if I'm all Braiiiiiins!!!!! you know what to do, if I'm normal old undead Kat then just smile and wave!
its fine dear, get better first. I will send you healing.
InvisableMuffins
Oh hey hun, she didn't spell Magick right. I am glad you stopped by.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff