• Autobiographer 200
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

What all places have you advertised???
I will be back in an hour or so
LiluraIsis

im glad
3 so far sweatdrop
I haven't gotten a chance to iv been so busy lately with my rl shop and the 3 forums here on gaia.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

If you need help haha you can just ask :3!!!!

LiluraIsis
I received two of my pendulums....is it weird I only felt instantly connected to one? The Rose quartz one sang to me...and the other one which is some kind of stone...is just quiet.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

O_O!!!!!
I got my tarot deck and did a 3 card past, present, future spread dealing with romance for my friend....you know just for fun.....and it was frighteningly accurate! We both freaked out! We did another one which was also very accurate but not as direct and amazing as the first one.... I am sooo happy and really excited smile !!!

7,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LiluraIsis

cool thread! i hope your school does well! if you need any help in advertising just let me know i could get you an add in My Gaia Magazine's next issue(want to help your school grow) for free(am a diamond member and have a few adds i can use in each issue).

good luck!

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Sisters Shop Mule
LiluraIsis

cool thread! i hope your school does well! if you need any help in advertising just let me know i could get you an add in My Gaia Magazine's next issue(want to help your school grow) for free(am a diamond member and have a few adds i can use in each issue).

good luck!
Yes I am intrested. Can u send me a pm and we talk it over there?

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

If you need help haha you can just ask :3!!!!

LiluraIsis
I would love for all my students to help advertising.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
I received two of my pendulums....is it weird I only felt instantly connected to one? The Rose quartz one sang to me...and the other one which is some kind of stone...is just quiet.
This normal. A lot of your magical items will call out to you
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
This is always good to hear, but I am sadden that my extra pendulum is quiet and I feel nothing. I started to return it, but suddenly I feel determined to help it find someone, or I may present it as a gift...to someone I love who doesn't study the craft, but are curious....Well, mainly because what this particular stone represents...

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
This is always good to hear, but I am sadden that my extra pendulum is quiet and I feel nothing. I started to return it, but suddenly I feel determined to help it find someone, or I may present it as a gift...to someone I love who doesn't study the craft, but are curious....Well, mainly because what this particular stone represents...
Sometimes it takes time for items to get acuainted with their owners
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
Sometimes it takes time for items to get acuainted with their owners[/quote The one that chose me, is the one I want and I'm sure will work the strongest with me.

The other one...I can tell just does not want me, but alright. I may keep it or give it to someone who would be happier with it. Also, do pendulums have names? The one chose me...I don't know if this is usual...it told me its name was Heart...and refused to be called otherwise. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff