6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Welcome, to the School of Magick!
Here you will learn the basics for Magick of all kinds. From learning how to see aura, to how to cast a magick circle; this is a place to learn, and to grow and to apply more to your Magickal studies. Whether you are new to the craft, or just want to learn new techniques, or just want to meet new people, here is where you can stop and rest for your Magickal journey to learn. Here is where Magick happens.

User Image

‘In manibus tuis est saeculi mutare.'
“In your hands is the power to change the world.”

User Image

~ LiluraIsis~
I specialize in conjuring spells of many verities, and I specialize in Aura. My education on magick knows no bounds. I am especially interested in the elements. The Elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water touch our lives every day and in so many ways. Earth represents our finances, family, friends, stability, and determination. Air enhances our inspiration, creativity, and the ability to communicate with others. Fire is determination, passion, sexuality, energy, and confidence. Finally, Water represents our emotions, understanding, and compassion. By working with the Elements, we find balance and enhanced spirituality.

~ A wise woman who was traveling in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream. The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, and the wise woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler left, rejoicing in his good fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime. But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the wise woman. "I've been thinking," He said, "I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone."~ "The Wise Woman's Stone"

~ akiflower13~
My assistant.
She enforces the rules and keeps order in the school. Nothing gets past her, tread carefully. You don’t follow the rules, she kicks you put and adds you to the black list.

User Image

Skilled Practitioners:

~DreamsOfHera~
I specialize in love, relationships and giving advice to help you find that ideal mate you intend to marry. I also conjure up many love spells and make my own love herbal tea potions and tarot readings, (love only.) My passion is writing and psychology. I hope one day to become a psychologist and help troubled teen or a couple’s councilor.

~ Frugkat~
I go by Kat. I'm a bit of a grump at times but usually I'm really laid back. I've been studying occult, demonology, theology and many forms of religious and cultural diversities most of my life. Theology and ritual Magick are my passion, the occult, paganism, and all forms of religion have formed the world today into what it is. I hope to be helpful in teaching the truth behind religion and occult worship, and bring a new light to the darkness that has enveloped the Old Ways. Thus ending the idea that all occult worship is Satanism and evil.

~-Apollyon-Dusk-~
The Watcher I am~ I can read your past just by looking at your eyes, I can do many types of tarots which I'm beginning to do again in a long time, I've studied about Chakras, Stone power, Wiccan religion, Angel & Demon revelations.I can guide you to see things that you never saw before, and read in between the words which are invisible to the naked eye.

User Image
User Image

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User ImageUser ImageWhat it is and what it isn’t:
The belief in and use of magic and spell work is universal. There's nothing supernatural about magic at all -- it's the harnessing and redirection of natural energy to effect change in the world around us. Magick is simply another skill set or tool. We use specific tools in spellcrafting, such as an athame, wand, herbs, crystals, and candles. Magical workings are often performed within a sacred circle. The use of magic is not limited only to the priesthood -- anyone can craft and perform a spell with a little bit of practice. Here is a place to learn, not to worship. We fallow no definite religion or idol. Everything here are/or is suggestions of/or on what you can do to help you learn and/or use Magick. Here we just teach the basics of Magick. To learn new techniques. To exchange information. To hone your skills and to have fun.

"If you would be a magician, honor the Earth. Honor life. Love. Know that magic is the birthright of every human being, and wisely use it." ~Scott Cunningham

Why:
We are doing this for those who wish to learn but not by themselves. For those who have questions and need answers. For those who need better explanation and one on one studies. And for those who feel alone and don’t know who to talk to about magick. Here the teachers are willing to listen and to teach, and dedicated to take some time out of our busy lives to help those who wish to learn.

What we are here for:
To learn the basics of Magick of all kinds, not just one, and to feel more confident in your Magickal skills.

What we are NOT here for:
We are NOT here to bash, criticize, or say who is right or wrong in how or why you use or perform magick. Everybody is different and every technique is different too. We are not here to convert or advertise in any religion or occult. We will teach the history of different types of Magick but not convert.
*See “Important notes and additions to the first set of rules” section.
What we WONT tolerate: Any form of mistreatment or abuse. If you do we will report you.

Rules:
-Follow the Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines of Gaia. Please be polite to everyone
-Please note, these are for Entertainment purposes only. Do not recommend harmful advice or advice/solutions to a serious problem that may need professional help/guidance.
-Do not advertise another person's thread!
-Do NOT disrupt threads. Purposefully going into a thread to disrupt the thread is not permitted, this is considered trolling. This includes going into a thread and claiming a certain thread/user is a scammer/scam. Any posts of this nature will be removed and you will be warned.
-You may PM me the question if it is more comfortable for you.

Important notes and additions to the first set of rules:

=The Divine is present in nature, and so nature should be honored and respected. Everything from animals and plants to trees and rocks are elements of the sacred. You'll find that many solitary practitioners are passionate about the environment.
=The idea of karma and an afterlife is a valid one. What we do in this lifetime will be revisited upon us in the next. Part of this idea of a cosmic payback system is echoed in the Law of Threefold Return.
=Our ancestors should be spoken of with honor. Because it's not considered out of the ordinary to commune with the spirit world, many feel that our ancestors are watching over us at all times.
=The Divine is present in all of us. We are all sacred beings, and interaction with the God/ and or Gods is not limited just to the priesthood or a select group of individuals.
=Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Personal responsibility is the key. Whether magical or mundane, one must be willing to accept the consequences -- either good or bad -- of their behavior.
=Harm none, or something like it. While there are a few different interpretations of what actually constitutes harm, most magick practitioners follow the concept that no harm should intentionally be done to another individual.
=Respect the beliefs of others. We have no Recruiting Club in magick and that we are not out to preach at you, convert you, or proselytize. We are an open minded group who recognizes that each individual must find their spiritual path on their own, without coercion. While a magick may honor different gods/ and or god than you do, we will always respect your right to believe differently.

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
How:
Once a week we will explore a topic of magick. This will be in a ‘Document’ post style. Because of this please don’t post in ‘Document’ style unless you a teacher. After we post you can quote the posts and start asking questions and have general discussions about the topic. Twice a week I will suggest spells and meditations you can try that relate to the topics for that week. This post will be in detail. More information will be applied if the students ask.

User Image

General Studies topics Planner:
-What is magick?
-What is aura?
-Circle Casting
-Grounding and centering

User Image

~A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said 'I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.' The grandson asked him, 'Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?' The grandfather answered: 'The one I feed.'~

User Image

User Image
~The School of Magick~

User Image

~Magick Happens~

User Image
~Our Guild~

User Image

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

gaia_kittenstar Student Enrollment Forum: gaia_kittenstar
Quote:
Name:(username is fine)
Birth Sign:(or age/birthday)
Your path:
What are you best at:
Anything else you want to share:

Ex: gaia_kittenstar
Name:Al Sam Orsa
Birth Sign:Cancer
Your path: Shaman
What are you best at: Aura and Elements. Blessing and Banishing.
Anything else you want to share: I look forward to teaching all of you.

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

gaia_star FAQ: what do you believe is the basics one should have in stock?

^w^ Oh! I love answering this question! What you need is the "basic witch's starter kit list of things you need" lol such a cute and long name. My students always tell me to shorten it but i never listen.

gaia_diamond The Witches Starter list is:

gaia_star Samples Size Bags filled with your Herbal Apothecary such as:
Bay, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Lavender, Mugwort, Myrrh,
Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sage Sandalwood, Vervain, and Sea Salt

gaia_star 1 dram each filled with Oil for your oil Apothecary such as:
Chamomile, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Jasmine, Lavender, Myrrh, Orange , Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Grape Seed Oil

gaia_star Gemstones
gaia_star Assorted Chime Candles of the basic colors
gaia_star One Gold and One Silver Chime Candle
gaia_star Sage bundle
gaia_star Package of charcoal

The Witches Starter Set is a "must have" for those both new and advanced in the art of spell casting.

User Image

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lesson I:

What is Magick?

"Whether you can believe you can do anything or believe you cant-you are right."
~Henry Ford

+The definition for Magick is the ability to use one’s will to create change in our environment. Magick is based upon the idea, usually understood by all but perhaps unsaid, that the universe is a single living conscious being within whose body all things exist (Donald Tyson). The word Magick is used as both a noun and a verb using both action and as mental thought.

Remember: Magick is a system, Not a religion

-Every action has an equal reaction
-The longer you practice, the more adapt you will become
-As best as you can, keep your thoughts and actions pure
-What you think, you create
-What you believe, you manifest
-Magick works better if added to a spiritual foundation
-Magick does not replace hard work
-Do not use magick for illegal gain, and don't use anything that might have been stole. It will backfire on you.

Why Magick sometimes fails:
-You lost focus during the spell of ritual
-You are being to impatient for the spell to work
-You received your gift/ wish but it was so smooth and so quiet that you didn't realize it
-Magick that sometimes somehow touches groups of people takes longer than magick that is focused for one single person or item
-Magick cannot replace physical action
-The Magick some how interferes with your spiritual plan
-All Magick strives to create balance; therefore, sometimes a situation has to get worse before it gets better.

Ask your self, What does magick mean to you? There is no right or wrong answer, this is just to see were your path will start to take you.

Naughty Moonwalker

*cut Ribbon* Welcome! ^_^

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
*cut Ribbon* Welcome! ^_^
Yes! huggles

Naughty Moonwalker

LiluraIsis
Yes! huggles

*hugs* So what will our lesson be?
I'm here to help but I love to learn as much as the next person

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
Yes! huggles

classes start tom but we are enrolling today

Naughty Moonwalker

LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
Yes! huggles

Okie Dokie. ^_^

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
Yes! huggles

Okie Dokie. ^_^
yesh

Naughty Moonwalker

LiluraIsis
]yesh

^_^ NOw to get people. I have a friend who who might be able to help. I'll talk to her.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
]yesh

^_^ NOw to get people. I have a friend who who might be able to help. I'll talk to her.

Okay. i'm going to post some new stuff.

Naughty Moonwalker

LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
]yesh

Okay. i'm going to post some new stuff.

Alright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas