Do you believe in Magick?

Believe in the magic in a young girl's soul 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 32 ]
Yes 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 68 ]
Wait...isnt this a song? 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

:O I thought there was only one on the front page surprised !
The definition of Magick smile

LiluraIsis

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Frugkat
LiluraIsis
Frugkat
LiluraIsis
akiflower13
LiluraIsis
will do

LOl

so how can we get more students?

We go into threads dealing with Magick and pay attention to the ones that seem like they really want to learn and not the idiots that are trolling and invite them to check us out.

so another advertisement thread like i did for my tarot shop.

That could work too, but there should actually be some already on here about it. All we gotta do is search out the threads dealing with Magick , then glance through them, pm the people we think might make good students and ask them if they'd like to be apart of it.
okay then you do that. iv got a tarot shop to run still and a guild to edit.lol please.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

:O I thought there was only one on the front page surprised !
The definition of Magick smile

LiluraIsis
each teacher will put a document form about the topic so when you see it it is part of the lesson. that way more info is distributed to you the student.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Cool ^-^
I can't wait biggrin !!!
Oh!
I found a Metaphysical shop :3! I'm going to go there tomorrow to get the supplies XD hahaaha
When will the guild be open :3!
And I'm so glad that I could contribute ^___^!!
LiluraIsis

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Cool ^-^
I can't wait biggrin !!!
Oh!
I found a Metaphysical shop :3! I'm going to go there tomorrow to get the supplies XD hahaaha
LiluraIsis
tom in the morning.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Cool ^-^
I can't wait biggrin !!!
Oh!
LiluraIsis
thank you.

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lesson I:

Magick: A Brief History

What is Magick? Magick is what you make it. It can be emotional, it can be beautiful, it can be scary and dark. To the unassuming individual it can be all of these and more, but where does it come from you may ask.
We shall research the origins of Magick from it's humble beginnings and gain a much greater knowledge of the energies and power that reside in oneself, and the world in which we live.

The Origin of Magick

From the dawn of time humanoids have believed that there are entities and forces which effect every aspect of life. Wind, Sun, Moon, Water, Fire, Earth, and Spirit all were worshiped as deities and were called upon to bring forth good or bad things to happen.
As time and knowledge progressed individuals began to study the different aspects of each, thus learning more about themselves and learning to harness the natural aspects of each of these. In doing such they formed rituals to focus more and more of their own energies and emotions, and those participating in the rituals to gain greater power, and thus more control over that which they ritualized.
Later on throughout history Magick was vilified as satanism and dark practices. Many people died as a result of paranoid ideals and fear, most of which was unproven. Somehow Magick survived the turmoil due to underground sects and individuals who hid their beliefs from the outside world and studied in private. This also caused rumors and hatred towards the peaceful practitioners of the Craft.
Now in this time in which we live Magick has come full circle and is once again embraced by a large populous of the world. It is still belittled by many and called a false religion by society though.
In this class we shall delve into all of this, learning more about Magick throughout history. Seeing it for what it is and not what society calls it. I hope my students are prepared, it's going to get interesting!

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Frugkat
Lesson I:

Magick: A Brief History

What is Magick? Magick is what you make it. It can be emotional, it can be beautiful, it can be scary and dark. To the unassuming individual it can be all of these and more, but where does it come from you may ask.
We shall research the origins of Magick from it's humble beginnings and gain a much greater knowledge of the energies and power that reside in oneself, and the world in which we live.

The Origin of Magick

From the dawn of time humanoids have believed that there are entities and forces which effect every aspect of life. Wind, Sun, Moon, Water, Fire, Earth, and Spirit all were worshiped as deities and were called upon to bring forth good or bad things to happen.
As time and knowledge progressed individuals began to study the different aspects of each, thus learning more about themselves and learning to harness the natural aspects of each of these. In doing such they formed rituals to focus more and more of their own energies and emotions, and those participating in the rituals to gain greater power, and thus more control over that which they ritualized.
Later on throughout history Magick was vilified as satanism and dark practices. Many people died as a result of paranoid ideals and fear, most of which was unproven. Somehow Magick survived the turmoil due to underground sects and individuals who hid their beliefs from the outside world and studied in private. This also caused rumors and hatred towards the peaceful practitioners of the Craft.
Now in this time in which we live Magick has come full circle and is once again embraced by a large populous of the world. It is still belittled by many and called a false religion by society though.
In this class we shall delve into all of this, learning more about Magick throughout history. Seeing it for what it is and not what society calls it. I hope my students are prepared, it's going to get interesting!
hay can you change the post style to 'document'. so the students know this is a lesson

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yup, got it.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Frugkat
Yup, got it.
yup just post ur lessons like that from now on.

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
LiluraIsis
Frugkat
Yup, got it.

Cool, no probs.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Frugkat
LiluraIsis
Frugkat
Yup, got it.

Cool, no probs.

im editing the guild right now, i need a banner now
Name sad username is fine) Melancholy Wish. (Call me Marra if you would like.)
Birth Sign: May 23 1992
Your path: Witch
What are you best at: Tarot card readings, but I hope to master all forms of Divination.
Anything else you want to share: I have a lot to share, but usually my brain is scrambled o.o

I hope to learn how to perform spells.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
Name sad username is fine) Melancholy Wish. (Call me Marra if you would like.)
Birth Sign: May 23 1992
Your path: Witch
What are you best at: Tarot card readings, but I hope to master all forms of Divination.
Anything else you want to share: I have a lot to share, but usually my brain is scrambled o.o

I hope to learn how to perform spells.
Welcome!
in do time but we want to build our students to that lesson. first we cover the basics. anything you see in document is the lesson for this week. if any questions we are here to help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff