User Image

User Image
Welcome! User Image

I only ask a few things of all who post here:

*Please be kind to your fellow Gaian
*Please no begging
*Please follow the Gaia TOS
*Please use the order form to order

If you are here for a bumping position, please PM me and we can go over the details! emotion_bigheart

Thank you for visiting my shop! heart

As of Saturday, May 26, I am closing my shop due to lack of employees and little time to get on Gaia all-together. I will still be around, feel free to PM me. I will still be running my sign shop and my quest thread. Visit them Here and Here! See you on the B-side!

User Image
Price List:

Bumps between:

1-500: 5g per bump
500-1000: 10g per bump
1000 or more: 20g per bump

Order Form:
Quote:
Username:
Thread Link:
How many bumps:
Tip *Optional but appreciated!* :
Total:

>I'd like to mention that I am mostly on in the evenings, sporadically during the day, and I follow U.S. Central Time. I will get your order finished in a timely manner, and I accept reasonable deadlines.

>Ask if you have any special requests. I can use your image to bump with, also any color of the rainbow for the font, otherwise it will look like this:
User Image-465

>The bump image will vary, as I use an array of Pixel images, sometimes I will use images from Sugaruni's lovely pixel shop: Bird Carousel. Do not steal the images, please! You can visit her shop here:
User Image

>You may also be assigned one of my employees to handle your bumps, the lovely ConstelIation and Nerdbaitplus3 who are just as reliable as I am.
Slots:

Closed! sad

. Username: Raspberry Zombies
Thread Link: Here
How many bumps: 500 *Progress 30/500*
Tip *Optional but appreciated!* : 500
Total: 2,500 + 500 = 3,000

Please try and keep the bumps about 3 minutes apart or so. That's roughly about the time when the threads fall off the first page. C:

Username: 2sarahgate
How many bumps: 1000 more *Progress: 1560/2000*
Tip *Optional but appreciated!* : 5k
Total: 25k

Waiting List:

Finished Slots:
Username: 2sarahgate
How many bumps: 1000 for now *Progress: 1000/1000*
Tip *Optional but appreciated!* : 5k
Total: 25k

Username: Reckling
Thread Link: Here *Note: This thread is to only be bumped in 5 minute intervals.*
How many bumps: 500 *Progress: 50/500*
Tip: 500
Total: 3000 (500 Paid)

Username: Nyowpotopop
How many bumps: 150 *Only Every 5 Minutes, no more than 75 a day* *Progress: 150/150*
Tip: 100
Total: 1000

Username: tubercular skies
How many bumps: 2000 *Progress: 2000/2000*
Tip *Optional but appreciated!* :
Total:

Username: iiPockyStix
Thread Link:
User Image
How many bumps: 3OO, please. c: *Progress: 300/300*
Tip *Optional but appreciated!* : Of Course !
Total: 2,OOO.

Username: Baka Biff
Thread Link: My Quest Thread
How many bumps: 500 *Progress: 500/500*
Tip *Optional but appreciated!* : Love and adoration~ (;
Total: 15,000

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
HAUSH! pafegirl is talking! Listen up! emotion_bigheart

User Image
                                                                                Are you hiring?

Dangerous Lunatic

The Punk Rock Princess

Username: Reckling
Thread Link: www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/got-your-temp-bribe-shop-open/t.79302911/?_gaia_t_=3936
How many bumps: 500
Tip: 500
Total: 3000

♡ I would like the bumps to be spaced apart - say like 5-10 minutes or whatever (art shop forum isn't super fast so I'd like my thread to be bumped whenever it falls off the first page or is about to) if that's possible :>
Reckling

♡ I would like the bumps to be spaced apart - say like 5-10 minutes or whatever (art shop forum isn't super fast so I'd like my thread to be bumped whenever it falls off the first page or is about to) if that's possible :>

That sounds great! I can keep them to a 5 minute interval minimum, and I will try to keep an eye on when it will fall off the page.
Thank you for your business! heart

Dangerous Lunatic

The Punk Rock Princess
Reckling

That sounds great! I can keep them to a 5 minute interval minimum, and I will try to keep an eye on when it will fall off the page.
Thank you for your business! heart

awesome, I have started a trade <3
Reckling

awesome, I have started a trade <3

Okidoki! 3nodding I have started bumping and I'll keep the trade open until all your bumps are completed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff