Welcome to Gaia! ::

ISSUE TWO:BACK AWAY FROM THE ANIME CHARACTER AND PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!
It doesn't take a psychic to figure out where this is going.(although if you are a psychic you already knew what I'd write about anyways, right?)
It's no secret among members of www.quizilla.com that I HATE fanfictions. More specifically, I hate fanfiction romances. Don't get me wrong here, I want to get in Harry Potter's pants just as much as the next(straight) guy. I can understand that girls who can't get real dates live vicariously through the characters in their "literature." I just don't get why there have to be so damn many of these things. It's like fanfictions breed or something!
Most sites, being respectable and good natured, rope off their fanfiction and quarentine it like medievil peasents with bubonic plague. I like this approach, as it allows me to stay as far away from the infected stories as humanly possible. Sadly, the fanfiction authors don't see this as simple classification. No, they think that this is how the webmaster plans to destroy them.(what's wrong with that anyways?) To combat this "horrible injustice" the authors mis-categorize their stories trying to spread their horrible writing to every corner of the earth. When people complain about this, they take it as a personal insult to their writing.(If I've personally insulted your writing you're gonna damn well know it!) This angers them and whatever anime deity they worship. The author then sees it necessary to rip my head off and insult my own attempts at writing. This, ironically, consists of parodies of the pathetic fanfiction that the authors write so I don't take any offense to this. However, after finding out that I've walked away unscathed, they begin to insult me personally. Bad move, I might be fat and ugly, maybe my mom is a filthy whore but you still suck. Fanfiction authors, YOU FAIL LIFE!!(although the failing grade was given long ago)
ISSUE THREE: We all have sacred cows, it's time somebody slaughters them.

This is about the bill of rights.(so if your of a country that doesn't have freedom of speech, the press, etc. just ignore this.) Why do we censor ourselves? I never liked the idea of having freedom of speech, but never being allowed to use it. Case in point, I have the right to swear, but if I do, I'll get reported and banned from the site. I have a right to use "the n-word." I don't want to, but I still have the right. I have the right to type a whole post like this, but I'll get reported for it. So, what I'm asking is: WHY? Why do we even have the bill of rights if we aren't allowed to use it!? Everything is taboo these days, you can't talk about homosexuality, religion, science(the most objective of all things), or swear. Where's the freedom of speech in that, I want to be able to tell somebody to f*ck off and not need to hit shift+8 in the process. Is that too much to ask? Censors: *** **** ****
Unbleeped= Censors: YOU FAIL LIFE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces