Welcome to Gaia! ::

Royal Kitten

so, I found these adorable drawings in my folder while cleaning my files..
but I can't remember who the artist was or where the image was from ;-;

can anyone find me the artist or the origin of these drawings? D;
paying 50b to anyone that can tell me the artist's name or their gallery or where the drawing is from
paying 10b to any information of these drawings (like if it's an anime/game/original character, etc2)

Drawing 1
Drawing 2
Drawing 3

post below or pm me if yuh have any questions o:

Collector Cutie-Pie

the first one looks a little bit like shimimori's with those sparkles but otherwise im not sure

Bashful Kitten

do you have any more information on the pictures that you haven't mentioned, name file, date, etc? might be a bit easier searching.

Time-traveling Unicorn

9,750 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
drawing number 1 is definitely from an anime i've seen before somewhere (don't quite remember)
number 2 and 3 are definitely gaian avis drawn by someone and i'm pretty sure Shimimori drew one of them. :3 good luck

Collector Cutie-Pie

fleumere
drawing number 1 is definitely from an anime i've seen before somewhere (don't quite remember)
number 2 and 3 are definitely gaian avis drawn by someone and i'm pretty sure Shimimori drew one of them. :3 good luck

that was my guess too! the little sparkles look like early shimimori ^ ^

Friendly Lunatic

Well, I can tell you about the last character. I'm pretty sure that's Nah from Fire Emblem Awakening
For this link, http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b6zgnl&s=8#.VRDut_mUfTo

This is the artist's twitter! Although it's a Fire Emblem RP account.

https://twitter.com/Nahkete

I hope it helps! I've been following the artist for quite a while and it's great to find someone else who likes her art too! o /

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff