Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you can wield an elemental power, which element are you going to choose?

Fire - Power of Light and Heat 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Air - Power of Wind and Sound 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Earth - Power of Stones and Gems 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Water - Power of Liquids and Ice 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 186 187 188 > >> >>> »|

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

User Image

User Image

WELCOME! Sit back, have a nice cup of coffee and feel at home. biggrin

I'm Omie and I'll be your fortune-teller. My method of card fortune-telling doesn't follow the traditional "shuffle, cut and draw a random card" type of reading. When you were born, there was a card for the Day that became your Birth Card and another Card, equally as important, that is your Ascendant Card. Then, there is a Third Card representing the planet that rules the numerical day that you were born on.

My methods are based on a Grand Spread wherein all the Tarot cards have a specific position that represents a day in the year. Using mystical astrology & numerology calculations, the cards change position in the Grand Spread every day, week, month, year, 7 years and 13 years. Their positions at any of those time periods help us determine what zodiac energy will influence & manifest in a person's life through people & events.

Although many people may have the same Birth Card, few, if any, have the same combination of the 3 main cards. The blueprint or road map assigned to your Birth Day consists of
13 Primary Cards and tells a story.

The readings can be quite complex! But for now we'll focus on just the basic ones.

[LATEST NEWS as of August 2015] - I'm no longer including a set price for my oracles, I'm letting my customers give the amount they wish to give. At this point I'm in it more for the practice and if all goes well I might put up a real online oracle shop. yum_strawberry

Please Come In and See What I Have To Offer

User Image

✰ Rules | Commons | Decks | Readings | Fortune | Love | Order Form ✰
✰ Patrons | The Fool | Journal | Code of Ethics | The Reader | Snack Bar ✰

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

User Image

Only 1 Oracle reading per order please.

♣ Kindly follow the Gaia Guidelines and Terms of Service

♣ Your oracle will be sent within 3 days.

♣ Please do not Spam, Troll or Advertise in my Minishop. PM me if you'd like to affiliate. Violators will be blocked and reported.

♣ I'm unable to do live readings due to timezone differences, sorry.

♣ Questions about dreams or spirits are beyond my scope. I'm a card reader, not a psychic.

♣ I'm not pagan or wiccan, I'm just an ordinary person with an uncommon hobby.

♣ I am not an expert and I make no claims with accuracy. The oracles are for fun and entertainment only.

♣ You may click the fortune teller's picture
Above to know more about Gaia's fortune-telling shops 3nodding

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Our waiting room where guests can relax and watch some TV

✰ Request Slots Available

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Most of the divinations I do will include a beautiful card illustration from a deck of your choice
from my collection.

Gilded Tarot
User Image User Image User Image

Welsh Tarot

Quest Tarot

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

✰ Oracles that use a progressive method that combines card reading with astrology & numerology. ✰

User Image

✰ Tarot Birthcard Oracle ✰ - discover details about your personality, strengths, weaknesses, relationships and overall personal luck. For a complete reading simply request to have your Ascendant Card included.
May also be used to explore another person's birthcard details - pls. include other person's complete birthdate.

✰ 3-Day Tarot Forecast ✰ - unveil the zodiac and planetary energies of the next 3 succeeding days with this oracle and learn how they are likely to manifest in your life through people, events and situations. I will begin by giving an overview of the period and the card suit that details it's expression and then combine their meanings for interpretation.
Check your family and friends' fortunes too! (Their complete birthdates needed)

✰ Personal Year Forecast ✰ - , this oracle session will explore your yearly zodiac cycle which begins with on your latest birthday and will conclude on the next one.

(Ex. For someone born 6/1/1997 requesting for a reading in 2015, the reading will cover the period 6/1/2015 to 6/1/2016)

An overview of your annual zodiac cycle will be given first then the card suit that indicates how it's energies and influence will manifest. Finally, their meanings will be combined for interpretation.

Get a reading to find out what the year has in store for your loved ones!
(Their complete birthdates must be included)

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

User Image

Only the Compatibility and Love Profile oracles require the complete birthdate(s) of the person(s) whose compatibility or profile you desire to explore.

♥ Compatibility Oracle ♥
-
rates how well you relate and get along, either romantically or otherwise, with someone based on Attraction, Challenge and Overall Compatibility.

♥ Love Profile Oracle ♥
-
details your unique and personal strengths & challenges and personal luck in love & romance.
Can also be used to explore another person's romantic profile.

♥ Best Match Oracle ♥
-
reveals the birthcard and date of birth of people with whom you have the best compatibility match based on astrological and mystical details drawn form your birthdate.

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

User Image

My Fortune Shop's section for bribe Premium Oracles.
Ask what you wish to know and I will do my best within the scope of my methods and ability
to fulfill your reading request.

♣ Please Take Note ♣

1. Write Mind's Eye as the type of oracle in your order.

2. Be as clear and detailed as you can with your question.

3. I might rephrase your question to get a more accurate reading.

4. Include the
Date of Birth (month/day/year) of everyone involved in your question or the date of the event if you're asking to look into an event.

5. Premiums are sent during the weekend, it's a lengthy process and I only get ample time during weeks off.

6. You are welcome to PM the request if you're not comfortable posting it in the shop.

7. I reserve the right to decline a Premium request. Main reasons are: I'm busy, low on energy or your question is beyond my scope.

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Kindly use the following request form. Copy/paste then drop your request in the magic box below.

✰ Only 1 Oracle per order please ✰

[b]
Your First Name:
Complete Birthdate (month/day/year) :
Deck of your choice:
Oracle you've chosen:
Other Persons' Name(s) & Birthdate(s) [[month/day/year]] (Leave blank if it doesn't apply):

[/b]

[size=14][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=29338379&_gaia_t_=728][u][color=darkmagenta][b][Kindly Click Here to Start the Trade][/b][/u][/url][/size][/color] [/b] :3nod:

**If you're not comfortable posting your birthday on the thread, you can Private Message it to me

User Image
~ Drop your requests here ~

***The readings are not done by a professional and are only for entertainment but rest assured that they are based on authentic divination techniques.

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

User Image

✰ Finished Readings for 152 Patrons ✰

BrokenPiece | Millabones | Moombalicious | Takamasa Ishihara | Altral | Alinka Neko | Mini Minccino | Alaric Arctic Fox Demon | Feuilles | Kari Reikasu | Marichosa | Grellzy Bear | Before The Stars Sleep | Cintia Bliss | dizziedobsession | The Last Ghost Monkey | I Russia I | digi162 | xXbubbleteaxX | H3llo Kitt3n | Daski-chan | Tarrien | Athanasius Morpheus | Cloud Eiight | Ma3ta | agile cat | C oquetterie | Miyoko Seishou | Marjosa | Unspoiled Monster | huraloo13 | Paramount Paramour | ExoticOrANge | Epicated and his sister | such a silly goose | Ravynne Sidhe | Sophronia-Anna-Anwen | ArtemisoftheCrows | MesyJessie | AlexisYosei | Dotti600 | JRockerLife | candycane282 | Just a Sim | Shieran | Sleeping Shrine Maiden | Cannibal | Apocalypse | iFern | Heartbleed | chinchilla6_999 | xxbloody tears19xx | SgtZydrate | KatSerenaRose | Lemony _M I K O_ | Bre-berry | Akiyzu | Breakability | Dextra_Destroyer | o00 Lala-Wa 00o | seko | Dark Sorceress | aeropostale angel | Fieri Lux | Glitterlies | My Eternal Love | Feori-tan| Sonrisa Bomba | Wisebreaker | TwinklePrincessBoo | suushi wow | Calelex | Numero Deux | Cosmic Kismet | P a r a d o x i c a t e | Anya Ozera | FrontierBrainPalmer | Ziansu | Beautiful Propaganda | Aishra | AlliMay9th | Melancholy Wish | x x kit katt x | chicMez | hilo-lilo | Lady Apsara | Your Noble | Blazing Pyrodeviant | metal ayerayayer | littlemiss83 | Flammable Rainbowz | x-iKuppieKake | Hnnng-san | The -S-tarlit Parade | nanxi | n0un | dancing llamas | Hierophanta | ieatwood | Heartbleed | TruQueen | SuicidalSorbet | StreetchIck123 | Trainer Iris | clawnie | moonpanther89 | Frock with Glitter | FORTRAN77 | FrostVandals | ladyumbra | lD r e a m s h i f t e rl | b u n g a l o w w | GanDarelLa xD | Rawraphobic Dinosaur | i-itsu made mo | Aishra | Pikaboh | Myullie | Uberniftacular | kahiara | empty playground | Laravinya | DedaDedax | blueberrywine | Yanki D | Militaria | CatastraphyM A D N E S S | Kuro_nee-chan | Vault | Iris3492 | Splika | Tohru Bunny | MMMEEEOOOWW | Leelahel | malkerine | Ricin | 1emon | Formally Known as Neko | Lily_Spiral | pbbunnie | ilver[R]ose | Forbidden Oasis | AlvereBenedict | -Explosion-Array- | Seretti | Nerosity | Super spooky | Sable the Ranger | Aventuriere | muffled_undertone | -oO_Toyleafo_Oo- | Elizabethlight |

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

User Image

☆·.¸¸.·º°‘¨ The Four Suits & Personas ¨‘°º·.¸¸.·☆

[ CUPS ] - Cups signify emotion. These people are concerned with understanding life through relationships and are very affectionate lovers and friends. At best, Cups persons are sensitive, compassionate and understanding people with creative imaginations. At worst, they are self-indulgent, lazy, and can turn love into hate.

Love, compassion, understanding, passion, family, warmth, creativity, emotions & youthfulness
are their key words.

There are 52 Birthdays under the Cups suit.

[ WANDS ] - Wands represent the mind and mental activities. They are concerned with understanding life through learning, gaining knowledge and educating themselves. At best, Wands people wish to share their knowledge with others. At worst, they can abuse their mental powers by manipulating facts, negative arguing and distorting knowledge.

Information, learning, knowledge, imagination, ideas and education
are their key words.

There are 133 Birthdays under the Wands suit.

[ PENTACLES ] - Pentacles relate to our material and spiritual values. Acquiring worth, both material and spiritual are essential to them. At best, the Pentacles' sense and appreciation of what is valuable can be a great help to others. At worst, Pentacles people can cause problems for themselves and others by being greedy, overly materialistic, and tyrannical.

Values, matter and the Material world, money, property, security and business
are their key words.

131 Birthdays are under the Pentacles suit.

[ SWORDS ] - Swords is considered the symbol of higher wisdom. Often it's a suit of extremes, Swords can represent the unhappy side of life (drudgery, despair and even death) or, on the other hand, these people can represent the great success and wisdom that comes from finding meaning in our personal challenges. They have the qualities of the other suits but on a higher level.

Secrets, spiritual matters, health, transformation, wisdom and intuition are their key words.
49 Birthdays are under the Swords suit.

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

User Image

Fool - Birth Card of the Trickster

The Fool was the Court Jester in days of old that ascended the throne on 'Fool's Day' each year and impersonated the King, Queen and all members of the kingdom. The Fool would make fun of everyone in the kingdom and in doing so, show them how to lighten up a little. He could impersonate anyone with ease. This is still part of the Fool's personality, the ability to take on any role at will. Since we don't know which card they are being, it is difficult to make any definite statements about them.

Little is really known about the Fool. He has no birth spreads from which we can make any sort of predictions. The Fool can be any card in the deck that he or she chooses to be. We cannot even make relationship comparisons between the Fool and other cards since it holds no place in any of the spreads that define the other cards in the deck. The Fool is no card and yet it is all the cards in the deck at the same time. He can assume the personality of any card in the deck at will and yet he has no personality that is truly his own. Thus, the Fool falls into a unique category that separates them from every other card in the deck.

A Fool might be considered to be a 'Jack of all Trades'. They tend to be very creative, youthful acting and extremely independent. The Fool is part of the royal family and so we find that they are proud and not too fond of being told what to do, as is the case with most of the Court Cards. Because of the strong creative urges in the Fool, we find many are attracted to the stage or theater. This same creative energy can show up as a dishonest streak in some of them as well. Many are successful musicians or artists. Whatever type of profession they choose, they are independent and prefer a certain amount of freedom to be happy and satisfied.

They have the potential to be deeply spiritual, being the card that is often associated with the Divine in the Tarot decks. Beyond this, there is little known about them. As one expert puts it, "They are a mystery unto themselves".

If the Fool is your birth card, the best I can offer you is a regular 3 Card Reading.

Fools are born December 31

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

User Image

A cartomancer learns as they read for others that he or she must initiate a certain code of behavior, a "Code Of Ethics". This is an honorable code that is used each time they lay hands on a deck of cards to read for anyone.
I have decided to adopt my teacher Linda's personal code.

♠♦♣♥ ACE ♥♣♦♠
I will keep in mind that when the ace is drawn, it shows new beginnings in each facet of ones life. I will never promise all new things are wonderful and good. I will try to always be realistic.

♠♦♣♥ TWO ♥♣♦♠
I will always show there are two sides to every issue. There is an up side and a down side. I will always try to weigh and balance my answer. I will not gloss over the down side, although I will not be deliberately unkind.

♠♦♣♥ THREE ♥♣♦♠
When I do not know the answer to a question or understand what the card is trying to tell me, I will not hesitate to say so and proceed to someone else’s work to gain knowledge. Three’s are growth & I shall endeavor to grow in learning my art.

♠♦♣♥ FOUR ♥♣♦♠
I will work towards structure in anything I do. I will keep in mind, that typically,the walls one builds can be breached with the right attitude. I will remember these are often times built and maintained for self preservation and can be very elaborate.

♠♦♣♥ FIVE ♥♣♦♠
I will acknowledge hardship and loss and knowing that I too feel these things and will not strike out in anger, hurting others when I hurt.

♠♦♣♥ SIX ♥♣♦♠
I will let go of the things that cause me pain, working to move ahead, rather than living in the past. I will reminisce and let go. I will also equate the situation presented by the card to some thing that might have taken place in my own life, therefore giving myself a better understanding of the emotions or feelings that are within the situation that stands before me.

♠♦♣♥ SEVEN ♥♣♦♠
I will look inside myself, seeing clearly and act upon what I see to grow and improve. I will face what ever obstacles are before me, asserting my own will.

♠♦♣♥ EIGHT ♥♣♦♠
I will work to be a good influence and share my knowledge, giving as well as taking. I will “know” where I am going before I get there. I will strive to be a reliable source, structuring all that I do to give purpose. I will be a tower within myself.

♠♦♣♥ NINE ♥♣♦♠
I will know when situations in my life are ending. I will understand that closure isthe only way to relinquish the past and prepare for the new things that will happen if I continue the path I am following. I know that the death of a situation can sometimes onlymake way for the new.

♠♦♣♥ TEN ♥♣♦♠
I will be open to new things that present themselves to me. I will use what I have learned in the past to reach a higher place within myself. I will improve on what I know, researching and learning all that I can. My education will be unending. I will be open to any opinion that appears realistic.

♠♦♣♥ PAGE & KNIGHT ♥♣♦♠
I will allow flexibility in my life. I will not be as rigid as I once was and will keep myself open to a better way, even if it makes me start at the bottom. I will smile as a child and start over, knowing that each thing I do is a learning experience.

♠♦♣♥ QUEEN ♥♣♦♠
I will hold carefully to correct ways and ideals, not allowing change where it may cause harm or disruption with others. I will work to be a nurturing figure and to become passionate when needed. I will gather the wounded to me and give comfort when justified.

♠♦♣♥ KING ♥♣♦♠
I will stand strong and firm. When needed to stand in judgment of others, I will be fair and impartial. I will be wise and give advice, freely, only if asked. Ask me your questions and I will give you honest answers. I will look at all angles and give my opinion. If you do not heed my advice, then I will no longer be involved.

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

User Image

Hello! I am Omie and I created the Oracle Cafe to help me improve my intuition & reading skills
and exercise the metaphysical arts to help my fellow Gaians. I first studied the Tarot in 2004
and I've since branched out to other divination methods such as

Astrology
Numerology
Runes
I-Ching
Playing Card Divination
and a little bit of
Feng Shui (4 Pillars of Destiny)

I was exposed to fortune-telling when I was about 9 years old. My family is well acquainted with folk healers and mediums and we had tarot reading sessions at home whenever fortune-teller family friends came to visit. Around 2010, I joined a class that taught a card reading method that combines astrology, numerology and card/suit symbolisms and it's now the method that I use.

Aside from fortune-telling I like to watch anime, play online games, chill to music, hang out at the mall, watch movie marathons, soccer, go on food trips and training in a native martial art called
pekiti tirsia.

✰ My Mystical Info ✰

Zodiac Sign - Pisces w/ Aquarius Rising

Chinese Zodiac - Yin Metal Rooster

Numerology Number - 9

Birth Runes - Tiwaz & Laguz

Playing Card - 5 of Spades

Mythic Creature - Pegasus

Element - Air

Planet - Neptune

Birthstone - Aquamarine

Tarot Card - Hermit

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

yum_strawberry Enjoy delightful servings of delicious snacks, desserts and treats yum_donut
yum_cupcake from these wonderful concessionaires! yum_pie

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

User Image
LINK IN!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/oracle-cafe-fortune-telling-shop-open/t.70870883_1/][img]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/llomiell/cafe2.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers