Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you can wield an elemental power, which element are you going to choose?

Fire - Power of Light and Heat 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Air - Power of Wind and Sound 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Earth - Power of Stones and Gems 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Water - Power of Liquids and Ice 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Today is a King of Wands Day!

Map out your future.

Dream big, Set goals.

Pull together an important project.

Strengthen bonds and partnerships.

User Image

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Today is a Queen of Wands Day!

Be Receptive to 'Signs' & Intuitive Flashes.

Success could come through helping others.

Take time off to 'Breathe'.

User Image

Vampire

Hello Gaians,

I pass by this page to leave a testimonial for the Oracle Cafe of Omie-Gosh.

This is fortune telling at its most technical and intellectual level. There is a system behind the readings that is complicated and takes some time of adjustment, but works in ways that leave us pretty impressed. I endorse this Cafe as a good place to start building the foundation for a spiritual understanding of your higher self.

The readings don't have bulk or adornment, they are quite simple in essence and will provide clear sight into your life, which can be a tool as well as a blessing.

Thank you Omie-Gosh for your patience and your service. I will come back!

Blessings,
heart

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gosh, there is so much I want!!

I am a little wry of completing the trade before you send the readings, because I have been jipped numerous times, but I will do so! I don't think you would do that considering that your shop has been open for so long <3

1) Your First Name - Heather
2) Complete Birthdate (month/day/year) - 9/15/90
3) Deck of Your Choice - gilded tarot
4) Oracles:
a: personal year forcast I would like add-ons a-d
b: tarot life card reading
c: compatibility rating oracle

6) Other Person's Name & Birthdate(month/day/year) (for compatibility oracles. Leave blank if doesn't apply.) - Colton 10/9/88

7) Total Purchase Amount - 25k + tip, I usually tip about 10-30k If you can get it done quickly, I tip even more

could you possibly please pm me the results? I tip will as well, I just have to sell an item and I will send you the trade as soon as I can. Thank you for being a little patient with me because I really want these... and a lot more! <3

[CLICK HERE TO SEND ME THE TRADE] 3nodding

1) Your First Name - Ricin (If you need my real name send me a PM)
2) Complete Birthdate (month/day/year) - 04/29/1988
3) Deck of Your Choice - Quest Tarot
4) Oracles:
a: Tarot Birthcard + Ascendant [8k]
b: 7-Week/4-Day [5k]
c: Personal Year [5k] (I know my personal year is over half over, but I'm curious to see what your cards say about 04/11 - 04/12)

6) Other Person's Name & Birthdate(month/day/year) (for compatibility oracles. Leave blank if doesn't apply.) - N/A

7) Total Purchase Amount -
18k + tip

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Leelahel
Hello Gaians,

I pass by this page to leave a testimonial for the Oracle Cafe of Omie-Gosh.

This is fortune telling at its most technical and intellectual level. There is a system behind the readings that is complicated and takes some time of adjustment, but works in ways that leave us pretty impressed. I endorse this Cafe as a good place to start building the foundation for a spiritual understanding of your higher self.

The readings don't have bulk or adornment, they are quite simple in essence and will provide clear sight into your life, which can be a tool as well as a blessing.

Thank you Omie-Gosh for your patience and your service. I will come back!

Blessings,
heart

Oh, I wasn't expecting this. Thank you for the nice review, I hope I was somehow able to explain how my methods work. I agree that it's a bit complex; I have 2 books, a program and joined a study group for it and I still barely scratched the surface lol. By setting up a Gaia mini shop I hope to improve my intuition and my skills with this method. I'm happy that you stopped by and shared your testimonial. smile

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Formally known as Neko

I am a little wry of completing the trade before you send the readings, because I have been jipped numerous times, but I will do so! I don't think you would do that considering that your shop has been open for so long <3

4) Oracles:

6) Other Person's Name & Birthdate(month/day/year) (for compatibility oracles. Leave blank if doesn't apply.) - Colton 10/9/88

7) Total Purchase Amount - 25k + tip, I usually tip about 10-30k If you can get it done quickly, I tip even more

could you possibly please pm me the results? I tip will as well, I just have to sell an item and I will send you the trade as soon as I can. Thank you for being a little patient with me because I really want these... and a lot more! <3

Hi Heather, welcome to my shop! 3nodding

Don't you worry coz I always deliver my readings, there can be delays sometimes due to real life but I always make sure they are sent. I just want to be clear with your 2nd requested reading:

Did you want a tarot birth card reading or a tarot life path reading?

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Ricin

1) Your First Name - Ricin (If you need my real name send me a PM)
2) Complete Birthdate (month/day/year) - 04/29/1988
3) Deck of Your Choice - Quest Tarot
4) Oracles:
a: Tarot Birthcard + Ascendant [8k]
b: 7-Week/4-Day [5k]
c: Personal Year [5k] (I know my personal year is over half over, but I'm curious to see what your cards say about 04/11 - 04/12)

6) Other Person's Name & Birthdate(month/day/year) (for compatibility oracles. Leave blank if doesn't apply.) - N/A

7) Total Purchase Amount -
18k + tip

Hello Ricin!

Thank you for stopping by and making a request. biggrin I will gladly do the oracles for you and our trade is confirmed, kindly complete. Please give me 3 days to have them sent to your inbox. 3nodding

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Oh my, the cafe is fully booked!

Kindly check back later for open slots.

Thank you for your interest in the Oracle Cafe! 3nodding

User Image

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
l Omie-Gosh l
Formally known as Neko

4) Oracles:

Hi Heather, welcome to my shop! 3nodding

Don't you worry coz I always deliver my readings, there can be delays sometimes due to real life but I always make sure they are sent. I just want to be clear with your 2nd requested reading:

Did you want a tarot birth card reading or a tarot life path reading?
Thank you!! I understand that it can take time, as I know with especially with the long readings as they take time.

Yeah, I know that's a little weird, but I figured, one gives me my yearly forecast and the other gives me a life forecast. lol Thank you for taking my weird request <3 <3 I am so excited

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Formally known as Neko
Yeah, I know that's a little weird, but I figured, one gives me my yearly forecast and the other gives me a life forecast. lol Thank you for taking my weird request <3 <3 I am so excited

Ah, a tarot life path reading it is. I'll get to your oracles as soon as I get the earlier orders finished. Thank you for being patient. smile

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Today is a Nine of Wands Day!

Learn something new.

Talk & exchange ideas.

Enjoy spending time with friends.

User Image

Greedy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

6,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

1) Your First Name - Adriana
2) Complete Birthdate (month/day/year) - March 19, 1991
3) Deck of Your Choice - Welsh Tarot
4) Oracles:
a: Compatibility Rating Oracle
b: Best Match Oracle
c:

6) Other Person's Name & Birthdate(month/day/year) (for compatibility oracles. Leave blank if doesn't apply.) - Andres, September 17, 1991

7) Total Purchase Amount - 10k + tip cat_3nodding

I know your slots are full at the moment, but I figured I'd put the order in and just wait until you can get around to mine. I enjoyed your readings from last time and decided to order again. heart
Thank you.

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Before The Stars Sleep
I know your slots are full at the moment, but I figured I'd put the order in and just wait until you can get around to mine. I enjoyed your readings from last time and decided to order again. heart
Thank you.

Hello Adriana, nice to see you again. I'm happy that you liked your oracles and I'm likely to re-open this weekend. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff