Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snarky Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Will offer editing for chapters, paragraphs, stories with constructive criticism. (aka, I guess beta reading.)

1k for paragraphs and drabbles

5k for chapters and oneshots

15-20k for stories of 5-10 chapters long depending on length

20-35k for stories of 11-20 chapters long depending on length

Also will rank characters 1-10 for free and give feedback and development help for 3k.

Dangerous Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
can you make it more specific?

Snarky Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
SYAHID_FISABILILLAH
can you make it more specific?

How so?

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
What kind of editing? Proofreading, betareading, straight-up small scale rewriting?

Because I have a couple of character history blurbs, and I just ... I don't have the will anymore.

Lacus-sama's Waifu

Bashful Witch

16,540 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
I'm looking for somebody to be a beta reader as well, and possibly offer their opinions on a few of my storys as well... along with giving me a bit of a nudge when I fall flat.

Snarky Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
AlthIndor
What kind of editing? Proofreading, betareading, straight-up small scale rewriting?

Because I have a couple of character history blurbs, and I just ... I don't have the will anymore.

Essentially beta-reading, as well keeping an eye out for grammar and spelling if need be. And I won't rewrite your work. I'll offer you opinions from both a reader and writer standpoint on specifics and try to detail what I feel could improve it to give you a little outside perspective and let you make changes as you see fit. Because I know readers don't always offer a lot of feed back .

Snarky Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Catch The Stars
I'm looking for somebody to be a beta reader as well, and possibly offer their opinions on a few of my storys as well... along with giving me a bit of a nudge when I fall flat.

Sure, no problem.

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Rayen Raiah
Essentially beta-reading, as well keeping an eye out for grammar and spelling if need be. And I won't rewrite your work. I'll offer you opinions from both a reader and writer standpoint on specifics and try to detail what I feel could improve it to give you a little outside perspective and let you make changes as you see fit. Because I know readers don't always offer a lot of feed back .

Oh, okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces