[t.o.c.]
~.~
[i.n.t.r.o.]
[f.e.e.s.]
[f.o.r.m.]
[s.a.m.p.l.e.]
[a.d.v.e.r.t.i.s.e.]

[i.n.t.r.o.]
Welcome to Net Co. If you need a webbie for your shop or guild, I'm your gal. I'll design it to your liking and try my best to make it look professional. And the price is rather nice, no more than 1,ooo for most cases. Anyway, you always have the opportunity to get me to revise it until you're happy. And, when you want me to update it, just pm me. But please note that I'm not really good at writing up content and stuff so you better give me specifics about what you want each page to say or do it yourself. Trust me, I will seriously butcher it, I'm not very good.

[f.e.e.s.]
Most websites will take 1-3 days to complete based on what you want. Here's the guidelines.
<Basic, One Page Site> 400 gold.
<More Than 2 Page Site> 600 gold.
<Lay-out Update> 100 gold. (Depends.)
<Minor Content Update> Free.
<Additional Page> 200 gold.

[f.o.r.m]
Here's teh form. Please fill it out and remember to post it in the color red, size 9 font. Use bold if you want, it's easier to see.

Quote:
Username-
1) Gaia Username:
2) AIM Screenname:
Package-
1) Base Package:
2) Any Extra Pages?:
Background-
1) Have an Image?:
2) Theme?:
Images-
1) Want Me to Pick?:
2) Do You Have Any?:
Concept-
1) Purpose:
2) Theme:
3) Any Ideas?:

[s.a.m.p.l.e.s.]
Coming soon. As soon as I complete someone's order, I'll stick it here.

[a.d.v.e.r.t.i.s.e.]
Guess what? I will postie your finished webbie here so you'll get more traffic! If you're real business like or just really wanna get a lotta page views, you can pay 100 gold to bring the link to your site to the top! Though please do not send me pms asking if I will post links to your quest thread or minishop. 'Cause the answer's no. Maybe I'll use the reserved post for that sorta thing later but for now, don't do it or I'll either ignore you or if I'm in a foul mood, send a ranty pm ta ya. You don't want that...
Finally, I've decided to open a website building shop to make use of my html skills! Tee hee!
*subscribes*
--------------------------------
Do you offer hosting as well ?
If yes, is there PHP/MySQL/GD ?

WindPowa
Do you offer hosting as well ?
If yes, is there PHP/MySQL/GD ?

I wish! XD Unforunately, I don't have my own server. I only offer website design services. I use freewebs mostly but there is another free website server I've heard of that gives you a neat and tidy url like:

"www.yourwebsite.tk"

I'm sorry about this inconvience. -.-"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, this site is dot.tk, but it does not provide hosting at all -_-
I'm using free hosts too, freewebs is really the worst I ever used. And believe me, I've tried tons. You should definitely swtich.
WindPowa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, this site is dot.tk, but it does not provide hosting at all -_-
I'm using free hosts too, freewebs is really the worst I ever used. And believe me, I've tried tons. You should definitely swtich.

Really? Yeesh. -_- It's hard to find good hosting nowadays. Do you have any suggestions?

Yes. Funpic.org. PHP+1 MySQL Database+GD+Unlimited space as long as each file is not larger than 1 MB+No ads.
That's where my sig is hosted, as well as Gaia Tools... ^_^
Mmm. That sounds very enticing. 'Hank you very much for the info!
Username: Halomaster055
Package: Major Package I am also willing to pay up to 5k if its very good but for now the basic 600g payment
Background: [I can pick one.] Ninjaish
Concept: [Obvisiously the meat of the form.] Its for my guild if that helps. Its a future naruto roleplay guild.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff