Glad to support this thread! <3 0.78489116517286 78.5% [ 613 ]
Just taking the poll. 0.21510883482714 21.5% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 781 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 259 260 261 > >> >>> »|

REFERRING A SHOP I'VE SEEN!
Shop Title: Mythical Bumpers
Link: Here
Owner(s): L1000
What the shop does: The owner really thought of how the bumping system will work. I like the idea that employees don't have a pay day. They get paid when their job is finished because if every bumping agency had a pay day they might bump like once a day and when it comes to the payday the owner will give them the money and they might quit. So that means the bumper still keeps the money and that is kinda stealing. The owner is so smart to think about the idea of creating his bumping agency. The process really makes sense and I think its a great way. They are really friendly not strict and they chare the bumping for low prices. I also like their creativity and the forms. It is way different than the others.
Prices: They charge 2g per bump and I think that is a reasonable price because 1g is for the bumper's time they spent for bumping and the other is for their hard work.
Your Name: Aritzea (I am an employee there too)
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
Shop Title: The Gaia Job Center
Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27673691
MRC Number: #1.13
Why I like this Shop: I like this shop because it makes it easier for gaians to find the perfect working or look for a job.
Your name: Aritzea

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Stars of Titanic
Do you have permission from the Better Business person to do this?
No, I PM'd that mule, but it hasn't signed on for weeks. So since that thread is still closed, I thought I'd try this.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
I'm glad you did! Thank you for doing this. I've added your banner and link to my shop. Good luck! heart

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
NiitaSayuri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bump
Thanks for the beautiful bumps! And thanks for your help, JoyRose.
I think that this thread is a wonderful idea. :]

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nescia
Thanks! I hope others feel the same way, too! This is definitely a case of "the more the merrier!"
REFERRING MY OWN SHOP!
Shop Title: Just for You!
Link:
Just for You!
Owner(s): nescia
Index: (may index in up to 3 places) Services Index
Employment/Advertising, Fortune Telling and Advice, and Other.
What the shop does: This shop provides questers with advice, consultation, bumping, and charity recommendations. The shop also offers entertaining avatar consultations and forms of tekteking. The shop also offers various forms of promoting and advertising individuals and threads.
Prices: (approximate range of prices)Prices range from 1 gold to 1.5k depending on the service.
Goldine
nescia
Thanks! I hope others feel the same way, too! This is definitely a case of "the more the merrier!"
Aww, I'm sure they do. I refered my own shop. It's brand new. I hope that that is alright. xd
I LIKE THIS SHOP!
Shop Title: The Gaia Job Center
Link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27673691
MRC Number: #1.13
Why I like this Shop: After posting my ad, the shop owner replied very quickly in the thread and sent me an invitation to her helpful guild. I had a good experience at this shop and I have already recommended it to friends. The front page of this shop is also very well thought-out.
Your name:
nescia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas