Welcome to Gaia! ::

〖HEY!〗
Username: Dizzy Detox
Real first name or Alias: Dallas
Spread: x[What To Do]
Question/Area of Focus: My life has been changing rapidly and I am simply seeking some sort of guidance, wondering where to go from here. Its all very confusing.
Additional Information: I have never had a reading before so I am excited, not sure what to expect but I've always been interested.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dizzy Detox
〖HEY!〗
Question/Area of Focus: My life has been changing rapidly and I am simply seeking some sort of guidance, wondering where to go from here. Its all very confusing.
Additional Information: I have never had a reading before so I am excited, not sure what to expect but I've always been interested.

Hello there and welcome to my new shop. =D

I am very excited to do this spread for you. Though, after I created my shop my migraine began acting up so I will have to start on your reading tomorrow if you don't mind.

Also, as stated I am going through a "free" period, but due to this spread being so large I cannot make it entirely free. The discounted price for this spread is 5k (I will change that soon on the page so I don't stir confusion later).
Hyperactive Nerd
Dizzy Detox
〖HEY!〗

Hello there and welcome to my new shop. =D

I am very excited to do this spread for you. Though, after I created my shop my migraine began acting up so I will have to start on your reading tomorrow if you don't mind.

Also, as stated I am going through a "free" period, but due to this spread being so large I cannot make it entirely free. The discounted price for this spread is 5k (I will change that soon on the page so I don't stir confusion later).

Thank you very much! That is fine no need to push yourself. smile
I understand about the spread being large lol no worries there.
5k is an extremely steep discount thank you. biggrin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dizzy Detox

Thank you very much! That is fine no need to push yourself. smile
I understand about the spread being large lol no worries there.
5k is an extremely steep discount thank you. biggrin

It is my pleasure, most definitely. And there is no need to thank me. I would want all of my spreads to be free for the first week, but that would be a very huge struggle for me. You will have your reading done by tomorrow night. ^^

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

〖HEY!〗
Username: Lady Apsara
Real first name or Alias: Lauren
Spread: The Hidden Question
Question/Area of Focus: Well there is a lot of stuff going on hahaha XD are pms ok? :3 and I'm not exactly sure what to ask X3 haha
Additional Information: If you need anymore info just ask smile

Dapper Darling

May I PM my order to you? whee
I'm sorry to hear that Silence isn't here on Gaia anymore. You guys were such an interesting team.

〖HEY!〗
Username: Melancholy Wish
Real first name or Alias: Marra
Spread: Blind Spot/ Animal pet
Question/Area of Focus: I want to know how people see me in this cosplay community...I have been socializing with...for the past 2 years. One min in person...everyone acts like they love me and my flirty ways, but talk a lot crap behind my back.

My pet hamster's name is Sushi. =( He likes to move around a lot...I wish I he knew I loved him.
Additional Information: Remember me? =)

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Not even gold and silver can
〖HEY!〗
Username: chicMez
Real first name or Alias: Merran
Spread: [Phoenix Spread] [The Car] [Strengths & Weaknesses]
Question/Area of Focus: Life in general, the people in my life, my studies... just general things
Additional Information: is this ok? if you need anymore info, just ask. oh and take your time! =]
i'll tip you too! how much would these 3 end up being?
break the two of us...

Wheezing Prophet

HEY!〗
Username: malodorous phosphorus.
Real first name or Alias: Su Yi.
Spread: Blind Spot. / Phoenix Spread.
Question/Area of Focus: Life in general.
Additional Information: About the Blind Spot reading - well, I've began a new job at a new place, and I'll like to know how my colleagues view me. c:

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

〖HEY!〗
Username: Lady Apsara
Real first name or Alias: Lauren
Spread: The Hidden Question
Question/Area of Focus: Well there is a lot of stuff going on hahaha XD are pms ok? :3 and I'm not exactly sure what to ask X3 haha
Additional Information: If you need anymore info just ask smile

Aishra

May I PM my order to you? whee

Hello and welcome to my new shop. Yes, pms are definitely okay by me. ^^

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Melancholy Wish
I'm sorry to hear that Silence isn't here on Gaia anymore. You guys were such an interesting team.

〖HEY!〗
Question/Area of Focus: I want to know how people see me in this cosplay community...I have been socializing with...for the past 2 years. One min in person...everyone acts like they love me and my flirty ways, but talk a lot crap behind my back.

My pet hamster's name is Sushi. =( He likes to move around a lot...I wish I he knew I loved him.

Yes, I most definitely remember you. ^^ It is very nice to see you again. How is everything going?

It was definitely helpful to have Silence around but she said she just wants to do readings for herself, and since she isn't running the shop with me, she didn't feel a need to be on gaia.

I used to have a hamster, her name was Phoebe. ^^ I can't wait to try the pet spread for you.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
chicMez
Not even gold and silver can
〖HEY!〗
Username: chicMez
Real first name or Alias: Merran
Spread: [Phoenix Spread] [The Car] [Strengths & Weaknesses]
Question/Area of Focus: Life in general, the people in my life, my studies... just general things
Additional Information: is this ok? if you need anymore info, just ask. oh and take your time! =]
i'll tip you too! how much would these 3 end up being?
break the two of us...

Hello and welcome to my new shop. ^^

So the car spread is for your studies and the strengths and weaknesses spread is for the people in your life, correct? Sorry don't want to confuse myself at all.

The car and the strengths & weaknesses are free, but the phoenix spread due to the largeness of it is 8k right now. ^^

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
malodorous phosphorus
HEY!〗
Username: malodorous phosphorus.
Real first name or Alias: Su Yi.
Spread: Blind Spot. / Phoenix Spread.
Question/Area of Focus: Life in general.
Additional Information: About the Blind Spot reading - well, I've began a new job at a new place, and I'll like to know how my colleagues view me. c:

Hello and welcome to my new shop. ^^

I can't wait to get started on this for you. As you can see though, there are quite a few people in front of you so I hope you don't mind waiting.
Hyperactive Nerd
Melancholy Wish

〖HEY!〗

Yes, I most definitely remember you. ^^ It is very nice to see you again. How is everything going?

It was definitely helpful to have Silence around but she said she just wants to do readings for herself, and since she isn't running the shop with me, she didn't feel a need to be on gaia.

I used to have a hamster, her name was Phoebe. ^^ I can't wait to try the pet spread for you.

Things are okay. =) Just living.

D: Still sad. I personally don't like doing readings on myself with my own cards.

Awwww <3 and me too. I love my little Sushi roll.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Melancholy Wish

Things are okay. =) Just living.

D: Still sad. I personally don't like doing readings on myself with my own cards.

Awwww <3 and me too. I love my little Sushi roll.

I am glad to hear read that. =D

I can't really do readings for myself. I try to but it doesn't always work out.

I love his name. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces