• Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kieran Delano
Hyperactive Nerd

Would very much love to become an affiliate

User Image

Good luck with your shop smile

You're shop is amazing. emotion_jawdrop Thank you and good luck with your shop as well.

I will add you right away. ^^ I only have a link right now. I haven't had time to make a banner yet...
Hyperactive Nerd
Kieran Delano
Hyperactive Nerd

Would very much love to become an affiliate

User Image

Good luck with your shop smile

You're shop is amazing. emotion_jawdrop Thank you and good luck with your shop as well.

I will add you right away. ^^ I only have a link right now. I haven't had time to make a banner yet...

lol Thank you i take pride in my hobby smile even though it just a hobby lol xD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kieran Delano

How long have you been reading cards?
Hyperactive Nerd
Kieran Delano

6+ years what about you?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kieran Delano
Hyperactive Nerd
Kieran Delano

6+ years what about you?

4 years or so. I actually learned about it 6 years ago, but didn't get my first deck until 4 years ago. ^^ What deck(s) do you read with?
Hyperactive Nerd
Kieran Delano
Hyperactive Nerd
Kieran Delano

6+ years what about you?

4 years or so. I actually learned about it 6 years ago, but didn't get my first deck until 4 years ago. ^^ What deck(s) do you read with?

Currently a rider's waite deck. or an Aquatic Deck I normally call it. I just recently started to show interest in other decks
I really want to buy some readings but I don't have enough gold!
...Expect a trade from me soon.~
wink

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Uncertain Galaxy
I really want to buy some readings but I don't have enough gold!
...Expect a trade from me soon.~
wink

lol, Thank you. Welcome to Midnight Sun. How are you? What reading are you interested in?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kieran Delano
Currently a rider's waite deck. or an Aquatic Deck I normally call it. I just recently started to show interest in other decks

Oddly enough I've never owned Rider's Waite though that is usually everyone's starter deck. sweatdrop What decks are you interested in now?
Hyperactive Nerd

The Past Life reading is really interesting!
and I'm thinking about a few others, depending on what I make in booty grab in the next three days~

How long have you been reading?
Hyperactive Nerd
Kieran Delano

Oddly enough I've never owned Rider's Waite though that is usually everyone's starter deck. sweatdrop What decks are you interested in now?

I use rider's Waite because it was my Great Grandpa's Deck. and I was really close to my great grandpa. He died when i was 7.

Anyway. I'm interested in Celtic Dragon Deck, The Gilded, The Quest, And The Living Light. Now that i'm looking for a job i can finally afford new decks

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Uncertain Galaxy
Hyperactive Nerd

The Past Life reading is really interesting!
and I'm thinking about a few others, depending on what I make in booty grab in the next three days~

How long have you been reading?

I've been reading for 4 years, but only for the past year or so have I been reading for other people aside from my best friend. ^^ Do you read cards or do any type of divination?

Thank you for my banner. I appreciate it. I will put it up in my shop when I have more time. ^^ I really appreciate it though.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kieran Delano
Hyperactive Nerd
Kieran Delano

I use rider's Waite because it was my Great Grandpa's Deck. and I was really close to my great grandpa. He died when i was 7.

Anyway. I'm interested in Celtic Dragon Deck, The Gilded, The Quest, And The Living Light. Now that i'm looking for a job i can finally afford new decks

I wish someone in my family took an interest to tarot. >< That is really cool though I'm glad you have something you can connect to like that - it's always a great feeling. ^^

I like the Celtic Dragon Tarot a lot. I like the Gilded too, but I think if I got a deck by the illustrator of it I'd get one of his other decks. I'm not sure what The Quest and The Living Light are, I'll have to look them up. =D
Hyperactive Nerd

Yes, I used to do readings at my school with a Rider-Waite Deck.
Now I have a Brian Froud faerie deck that I love very much.
Its been about a year or two since I've started though and I haven't been doing much with tarot this year.

But those readings bought me lunch when I had none so I'm grateful I learned...

Your welcome.
I like making banners, and I needed more practice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff